Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
ANVIL - Opinel (27 Mai)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Oct 2012 21:06    Sujet du message: ANVIL - Opinel (27 Mai) Répondre en citant

Canadian metal legends ANVIL have set "Hope In Hell" as the title of their new album, tentatively due in the spring. The CD will mark the recording debut with the band of bassist Sal Italiano who replaced Glenn Gyorffy (a.k.a. Glenn Five or G5) in January.

In an interview with MusicFrenzy.net, Lips stated about the departure of Gyorffy and the addition of Italiano, "It's so much more a relaxed, comfortable feeling on the stage. Sal steps back for me to do the front thing rather than trying to compete with it, or be a distraction to it. It's comfortable — it makes it very comfortable when everybody realizes what it all is and there's no bad vibes, which is… I mean, vibes between the members is everything and the ill feelings that we had around us are gone."

Italiano is a member of the Long Island, New York IRON MAIDEN tribute band LIVE AFTER DEATH and original progressive metal act THE NIGHTMARE STAGE, as well as a former member of the acclaimed '80s heavy metal group CITIES.

Glenn Five joined ANVIL in 1996 and has appeared on seven of the band's albums, including "This Is Thirteen" and the group's latest release, "Juggernaut Of Justice", on which he wrote and sang the song "This Ride".

C'est moi ou depuis le retour en grâce, ces mecs ont chopé un melon cosmique ?
Je me souviens encore de l'interview du batteur dans Rock Hard l'année dernière, où ce mec était d'une prétention sans nom (même le journaliste le soulignait dans le chapeau). Et maintenant Lips qui reproche à l'ancien bassiste d'exister sur scène et donc de lui piquer un peu de lumière... c'est digne de Mustaine qui reprochait à McDonough de "ne pas assumer sa position de bassiste". Mais Dave, on sait que c'est un con et quelque part, il peut se le permettre vu sa carrière.
Mais Anvil ? Sans le film, ils continueraient à faire 5 concerts par an dans des bars à putes en Tchécoslovaquie et tout le monde continuerait à s'en taper. C'est pas grâce à leur musique qu'ils ont refait parler d'eux.
Une belle doublette de connards, ces deux-là. Carton rouge

Dernière édition par Pingouin le Mar 05 Mar 2013 9:35; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Pistolero

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Oct 2012 22:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Opinel... lol
C'est débile mais ça me fait bien marrer, comme la plupart de tes jeux de mots d'ailleurs. :)
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 01 Jan 2013 22:11    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

L'ancien bassiste taille un joli costard aux 2 trous du cul :

Former ANVIL bassist Glenn Gyorffy (a.k.a. Glenn Five or G5), who left the band in January 2012, citing creative differences, has posted the following message on his Facebook page:

"So happy to have spent this past year playing with great musicians who are also great people. Such a pleasure to express myself with people who bring enjoyment to playing music and have no egos or hang-ups about trying new things. It's been amazing to jam with solid players who keep my feet planted on the ground instead of hovering all over the stage. I feel like a musician again and not just a player! Much thanks to my new 'jamily' for accepting me into your lives and treating me with love and respect. Gone are the days of working with self-righteous, narcissistic, sociopathic, stiff, boring, grumpy old men who kill all the fun and enjoyment out of living the dream. Also gone are the days of pretty much everyone I know asking me why I was so dedicated to two people who didn't appreciate my dedication and contribution. And how a decade of not getting paid and going through the same hell they did, when nobody knew who we were, didn't count for anything. Gone is the way I was meant to feel expendable, and how I was treated like I was riding their coattails after 15 years of loyalty and love for what I was part of.

"I don't have any regrets from my days in that band, and I cherish many of the memories I have, and feel proud of all my accomplishments. And I don't take for granted all the great experiences I had. It's just a shame that I had to experience it all with two people who treated me like I wasn't even there at all.

"I appreciate all the support I've gotten over 2012. Much love to all my family and friends, peers and fans who have taken the time to lift my spirits. All the letters and messages have been great. Keep 'em coming!

"Here's to 2013."
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 05 Mar 2013 9:37    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

01. Hope In Hell
02. Eat Your Words
03. Through With You
04. The Fight Is Never Won
05. Pay The Toll
06. Flying
07. Call Of Duty
08. Badass Rock N Roll
09. Time Shows No Mercy
10. Mankind Machine
11. Shut The Fuck Up
12. Hard Wired (bonus track)
13. Fire At Will (bonus track)

J'écouterai pas ce disque et j'espère que tout le monde fera de même. Ca fera les pieds à ces deux blaireaux.
Baalim

MessagePosté le: Mar 05 Mar 2013 10:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

En même temps, il y a vraiment des gens qui écoutent Anvil autrement que par hasard ?
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 05 Mar 2013 11:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je pense que oui. Avec leur film, ils ont retrouvé une belle popularité.
Le soufflé est sans doute un peu retombé depuis quelques temps, mais ils ont beaucoup plus de public aujourd'hui qu'il y a encore 5 ans.
Baalim

MessagePosté le: Mer 06 Mar 2013 14:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Etrange quand même que l'engouement ait perduré aussi longtemps.

Honnêtement, sans renioer le côté historique du groupe, y'a quand même pas grand chose à en tirer depuis une éternité (cela dit, je n'ai pas écouté les albums sortis depuis leur comeback).

M'enfin, je suis mal placé pour parler vu que j'arrivais encore à trouver des circonstances atténuantes à Gamma Ray jusqu'à Land of the Free II. lol
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Mer 08 Mai 2013 20:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The new ANVIL studio album Hope In Hell will be available in Germany on May 24th and Europe on May 27th through SPV / Steamhammer in four different formats: as a limited-edition Digipak including 2 bonus tracks (see photo attached) , as a jewel case CD, double gatefold colored vinyl including 2 bonus tracks (see photo attached) and as download.

A new podcast teaser/interview from Lips and Robb can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6-pNVETm4w

Tracklisting:

Limited Edition Digipak:
1.Hope in Hell 04:43
2.Eat Your Words 03:41
3.Through with You 04:47
4.The Fight is Never Won 04:27
5.Pay the Toll 02:48
6.Flying 04:50
7.Call of Duty 03:53
8.Badass Rock n Roll 04:35
9.Time Shows No Mercy 04:36
10.Mankind Machine 04:13
11.Shut the Fuck Up 03:38

12.Hard Wired 03:08 (bonus track)
13.Fire at Will 04:03 (bonus track)

Jewel case version:
1.Hope in Hell 04:43
2.Eat Your Words 03:41
3.Through with You 04:47
4.The Fight is Never Won 04:27
5.Pay the Toll 02:48
6.Flying 04:50
7.Call of Duty 03:53
8.Badass Rock n Roll 04:35
9.Time Shows No Mercy 04:36
10.Mankind Machine 04:13
11.Shut the Fuck Up 03:38

Double Gatefold LP, coloured orange vinyl:

LP 1

Side 1
1. Hope In Hell 04:43
2. Eat Your Words 03:41
3. Through With You 04:47
Side 2
1. The Fight Is Never Won 04:27
2. Pay The Toll 02:48
3. Flying 04:50

LP 2

Side 1
1. Call Of Duty 03:53
2. Badass Rock N´Roll 04:35
3. Time Shows No Mercy 04:36

Side 2
1. Mankind Machine 04:13
2. Shut The Fuck Up 03:38
3. Hard Wired 03:08 (bonus track)
4. Fire At Will 04:03 (bonus track)

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: