Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
GHOST BRIGADE - Until Fear No Longer Defines Us (19 aout)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bap175

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juil 2011 12:05    Sujet du message: GHOST BRIGADE - Until Fear No Longer Defines Us (19 aout) Répondre en citant

Finnish metallers GHOST BRIGADE will release their third album, "Until Fear No Longer Defines Us", on August 19 in Europe and August 23 in North America via Season Of Mist.

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. In The Woods
02. Clawmaster
03. Chamber
04. Traces Of Liberty
05. Divine Act Of Lunacy
06. Grain
07. Breakwater
08. Cult Of Decay
09. Torn
10. Soulcarvers

"Until Fear No Longer Defines Us" will be released as a CD digipak limited to the first pressing, a double gatefold coloured vinyl with digital download card, and a collector's box with CD digipak, regular or unisex t-shirt, leather bracelet, postcard hand-signed by all band members and metal button badges. All of the above is available for pre-order from Season of Mist's e-shop.

The band is currently collaborating with French artist Fursy Teyssier on a video for the song "Clawmaster".

"I remember GHOST BRIGADE contacting me two years ago, asking for a music video," Fursy states. "Unfortunately I wasn't able to do it so we forgot the idea. Now this music video is back on the table and I'm very, very excited to start the production. I have experience in short films, but I never did any music video, so that will be a pretty new and unknown experience to me, and I'm extremely glad that it'll be together with GHOST BRIGADE. I loved their 'Isolation Songs' album, and now I'm listening to 'Until Fear No Longer Defines Us' every day. Great album, and I'm very proud they trust in my work... Those two months producing a six-and-a-half-minute music video will be intense to me…"

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: