Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
BLOTTED SCIENCE - The Animation Of Entomology EP (automne)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Guiomzappa
Grand Wazoo Keeper

MessagePosté le: Dim 31 Juil 2011 14:02    Sujet du message: BLOTTED SCIENCE - The Animation Of Entomology EP (automne) Répondre en citant

Technical extreme metal instrumentalists BLOTTED SCIENCE, featuring guitarist/mastermind Ron Jarzombek (WATCHTOWER, TERRESTRIAL EXILED, SPASTIC INK), bassist Alex Webster (CANNIBAL CORPSE, HATE ETERNAL), and new arrival, drummer Hannes Grossmann (OBSCURA, TERRESTRIAL EXILED), are currently putting the finishing touches on their long awaited EP, 'The Animation Of Entomology', which is due out this fall via Ron Jarzombek's EclecticElectric label.

"Well, It's been a long, arduous process but we're finally seeing light at the end of tunnel", states Jarzombek enthusiastically. "Hannes has been done for a few months, Alex just finished up his tracks in early June, and I'm now in the home stretch with my solos. I’m so psyched about what the reaction will be once fans hear and see what we’re doing. If you can imagine a cross between CANNIBAL CORPSE, SPASTIC INK, and a Bugs Bunny cartoon - that’s pretty much what’s going on."

'The Animation Of Entomology' takes Jarzombek's fascination for animated cartoons and creepy crawlies to a whole new level. After having experimented with writing complex pieces of music to sync up with classic movie sequences with SPASTIC INK on 'A Wild Hare' and 'The Cereal Mouse', respectively, the concept has now been applied to BLOTTED SCIENCE over the course of 7 songs and a total of 24 minutes of music. "I totally busted my ass syncing things up, carefully orchestrated music to film, bug movies actually, and nit-picked notes to death on this material until my fingers bleed and my brain nearly exploded. We wanted to follow up ‘Machinations’ along some of the same lines of science and gore, and came up with a killer concept and some great material with yet another 12-tone system. How everything all falls into place I think is beyond incredible! Whether this is the heaviest or most technical thing I've ever done, I don't really know or care, but no other band/project is pulling off what we are doing with this EP."

http://www.ronjarzombek.com/BlottedScience_EPTeaser.wmv

'The Animation Of Entomology' track list reads as follows:

01. Ingesting Blattaria
02. Cretaceous Chasm
03. Vermicular Asphyxiation

A Sting Operation
04. I. Human Barbequed
05. II. Cessation Sanitation
06. III. Seeing Dead People
07. IV. Omitting Eyes

The follow-up to the band's highly acclaimed 2007 'The Machinations Of Dementia' album is being produced and mixed by Ron Jarzombek and recorded in San Antonio, TX, Tampa, FL, and V. Santura's (OBSCURA, TRIPTYKON) Woodshed Studios in Landshut, Germany where the drums were cut. Mastering by Jacob Hansen.

"This concept started to take shape in June of ’08 when BLOTTED SCIENCE got together for the first time to rehearse and threw ideas around for a 2nd CD. We wanted to score some kind of creepy horror film, and so something was definitely abuzz… "

The idea of writing music that syncs up perfectly with clips of disgusting insects and other creepy creatures was set in motion.

After working with close to a dozen movie clips, it became apparent that to do a full length CD, it would take far too long to complete. You need to take in the fact that we are writing exclusively with a 12 tone system 100% of the time, so things get very detailed, nitpicky and restricted. On the timing side of things... counts, measures, time signatures and note subdivisions also now have to conform to frames per second and more importantly match and coincide with what is onscreen. Throw out any semblance of verses and choruses too while you’re at it. Rather than have musical sections last a series of measures, some full sections now last just a few counts. I’ve scored music to film before with SPASTIC INK’s ‘A Wild Hare’ and ‘The Cereal Mouse’, and Alex and I have written with a specific 12 tone system on the first BLOTTED SCIENCE CD 'The Machinations Of Dementia', but putting these two together has been brutally intense.

Will all of this be too much for fans to take in? We shall see… literally…"

Ron

Vu par ici

Un fou de la baguette pour en remplacer un autre pour une même recette, du death shred instru qui fait mal à la nuque. Heandbang

Conceptual Continuity in the Calembour
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Dim 31 Juil 2011 15:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah ouais ça va faire mal !

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Guiomzappa
Grand Wazoo Keeper

MessagePosté le: Lun 01 Aoû 2011 18:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est juste un EP de 24 minutes mais il va déjà y avoir de quoi faire (surtout si on compte les notes ^^). J'aime avoir la nux brisée. :kiss: :metalbeer:

Bon, malgré le fait qu'il en foute partout j'aime bien le jeu de Zeleny, je suis moins au fait de ce que donne celui du gars d'Obscura, mais à en écouter l'extrait, on ne sera pas en reste concernant le défonçage de toms/snare. ^^

Conceptual Continuity in the Calembour
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
jeepax

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Aoû 2011 19:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yeah :) !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: