Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
NASHVILLE PUSSY - From Hell To Texas (23 Janv)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Ven 02 Déc 2011 20:08    Sujet du message: NASHVILLE PUSSY - From Hell To Texas (23 Janv) Répondre en citant

- The band went from hell to Texas....and now to Europe again -

To coincide with their 2012 european tour, american kick ass Rock N´Roll band Nashville Pussy decided to spice up their recent studioalbum "From Hell To Texas". Released on January 23rd 2012 in Europe (Germany: January 20th, USA/Canada: February tba) the new designed digipak include the studioalbum - but now remixed with a different sequence - and a totally new live album named "Live And Loud In Europe" with recordings from all over Europe.

Nashville Pussy came together in 1996. Albums such as Let Them Eat Pussy (1998), High As Hell (2000) or Say Something Nasty (2002) have caused an international stir, and their 1999 single release ´Fried Chicken And Coffee` earned the band a Grammy nomination in the category ´Best Metal Performance`. “We were tired of seeing and hearing bands that were just going through rock 101 motions, all slick but with no real soul. So we decided to play the kind of music that we would like to hear,” comments Ruyter Suys on the birth of her band. A renowned American music magazine rightly referred to Nashville Pussy as “One of the hardest working bands in show biz today.” Following the release of their previous album in September of 2005, Get Some, complete with a cover version of Ike & Tina Turner’s ‘Nutbush City Limits’, the band set out on an extensive tour, determined to document impressively what their audience had come to expect under the heading of ‘kick ass live show’ (captured on the DVD Live in Hollywood), and this is precisely what the band’s European fans can look forward to in the beginning of 2012. Cartwright: “ We tour Europe for two weeks starting end of January and expect as always: kick ass rock n’ roll based on our new 2CD re-release of 2009s “From Hell To Texas”.

Line-Up:

Blaine Cartwright - guitars, vocals
Ruyter Suys - guitars
Karen Cuda - bass
Jeremy Thompson - drums

Tracklisting:

CD1 "From Hell To Texas"
- All songs are re-mixed plus different sequence -

1. From Hell To Texas 02:07
2. Drunk Driving Man 3:33
3. Ain`t Yo Business 02:29
4. I´m So High 03:55
5. Late Great USA 02:08
6. Speed Machine 03:04
7. Dead Men Can`t Get Drunk 02:55
8. Why Why Why 2:51
9. Lazy Jesus 03:02
10. Stone Cold Down 04:05
11. Pray For The Devil 3:58
12. Give Me A Hit Before I Go 03:55

CD2 "Live And Loud In Europe"
- Live Recordings from all over Europe -

1 Say Something Nasty - Durango, Spain
2 From Hell to Texas - Prague, Czech Republic
3 Aint Your Business - Bratislava, Slovakia
4 Piece of Ass - Vigo, Spain
5 Come On, Come On, Come On - Prague, Czech Republic
6 Hate and Whiskey - Prague, Czech Republic
7 Late Great USA - Prague, Czech Republic
8 I'm So High - Ris Orangis, France
9 Struttin Cock - Weinheim, Germany
10 Snake Eyes - Deventer, Netherlands
11 I'm the Man - Deventer, Netherlands
12 Why Why Why - Deventer, Netherlands
13 the Bitch Just Kicked Me Out - Vigo, Spain
14 Drunk Drivin' Man - Bratislava, Slovakia
15 Go Motherfucker Go - Deventer, Netherlands
16 Goin' Down - Bratislava, Slovakia

NASHVILLE PUSSY live in Europe 2012

28.01. NL-Mariaheide – Monsters Of Mariaheide
29.01. NL-Bolwek – Sneek
30.10. D-Cologne – Underground
31.01. D-Berlin – Roadrunner Paradise
02.02. CH-Luzern – Sedel
03.03. I-Vicenza – People Club
04.02. I-Rome – Init Club
06.02. F-Marseille – Le Poste A Galenne
07.02. F-Clermont-Ferrand – La Coopee
08.02. F-Angouleme – Lanef
09.02. F-Vaureal – Le Forum
10.02. F-Rouen – Le 106

11.02. B-Gierle – T Hoekske

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: