Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
LITA FORD - Living Like a Runaway (18 juin)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Mar 2012 22:48    Sujet du message: LITA FORD - Living Like a Runaway (18 juin) Répondre en citant

LITA FORD
- LITA FORD Confirms Release Date For New Album Living Like a Runaway -
- On Tour in the USA this Summer With Def Leppard and Poison -

Legendary female metal icon LITA FORD has confirmed the release dates for her new album Living Like A Runaway. The album will be released June 15th in Germany, June 18th in Europe and June 19th in North America via SPV/Steamhammer. The album will be available in four configurations: a gatefold LP, limited edition Digipak incl. bonus tracks, standard CD and digital download.

LITA gave an update on Living Like a Runaway:

“This CD is truly a dream come true. It took me one year to write this CD along with Producer Gary Hoey and song writing Partner Michael Dan Ehming . We have dumped out hearts and souls into this amazing CD. Along with a lot of tears, pain, heartache, laughter, ripping out hair, going hungry,losing sleep and a lot of frequent flyer miles. Living Like a Runaway, is like being able to walk through fire and coming out the other side unscathed.”

Coinciding with the album’s release, LITA is hitting the road in the USA this summer with Def Leppard and Poison on the “Rock of Ages Tour”. The dates for the first leg of the tour have been announced and are listed below. More dates are expected to be announced soon.

LITA is looking forward to the tour and getting to play the new songs live:

“We are honored with this awesome tour and being able to play with these brilliant musicians. So strap in tight, it’s going to be one powerful journey.”

Best known for her work with The Runaways and her solo career, featuring hit singles “Kiss Me Deadly” and the Billboard charting duet “Close My Eyes Forever” with Ozzy Osbourne, LITA is ready to make a return to the throne as the queen of metal.

LITA FORD on Tour With Def Leppard and Poison:
6/20: Salt Lake City, UT @ USANA Amphitheater
6/22: Irvine, CA @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
6/23: Las Vegas, NV @ Red Rock Amphitheater
6/25: Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center
6/27: Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
6/29: Atlanta, GA @ Aaron’s Amphitheater at Lakewood
6/30: Tampa, FL @ Tampa Bay Time Forum
7/2: Cincinnati, OH @ Riverbend Music Center
7/3: Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
7/6: Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena
7/7: Detroit, MI @ DTE Energy Music Theater
7/10: Baltimore, MD @ Merriweather Pavilion
7/11: Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center
7/13: Wantagh, NY @ Nikon at Jones Beach Pavilion
7/16: Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre
7/17: Hamilton, ON @ Copps Coliseum
7/19: Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Mar 2012 12:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

LITA FORD to Present at Revolver Golden God Awards - Launches New Website

On Tour This Summer With Def Leppard and Poison
Legendary female metal icon LITA FORD has been confirmed as a presenter at this year's Revolver Golden Gods Awards. The event will be held in Los Angeles, CA at Club Nokia on Wednesday April 11th. It will be broadcast on XBOX Live, XBOX and Revolver Magazine Facebook Pages. For more information visit: http://www.revolvermag.com/goldengods/

LITA cannot wait to be a part of the Golden Gods Awards:

"The Golden Gods , a heavy metal presentation of the blood , sweat and guts of rock n roll , a dream come true !!! As a presenter I am SO STOKED! What an honor! And I couldn't ask to be in better company. Where's my Black Leather ???"

Yesterday saw the launch of the brand new official LITA FORD website. The site features the latest LITA news, tour dates and more. Check it out at www.litafordonline.com.

LITA commented on her new website:

"Don't forget to check out my new Black Widow Web site...It's a beautiful site just waiting for you to devour your every LITA FORD need .....www.litafordonline.com. I Spun it just for you ."

LITA's new album Living Like A Runaway will be released June 15th in Germany, June 18th in Europe and June 19th in North America via SPV/Steamhammer. The album will be available in four configurations: a double LP, limited edition CD, standard CD and digital download.

Coinciding with the album's release, LITA is hitting the road in the US this summer with Def Leppard and Poison on the "Rock of Ages Tour". The dates for the first leg of the tour have been announced and are listed below. More dates are expected to be announced soon.

Best known for her work with The Runaways and her solo career, featuring hit singles "Kiss Me Deadly" and the Billboard charting duet "Close My Eyes Forever" with Ozzy Osbourne, LITA is ready to make a return to the throne as the queen of metal.

LITA FORD on Tour With Def Leppard and Poison:
6/20: Salt Lake City, UT @ USANA Amphitheater
6/22: Irvine, CA @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
6/23: Las Vegas, NV @ Red Rock Amphitheater
6/25: Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center
6/27: Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
6/29: Atlanta, GA @ Aaron's Amphitheater at Lakewood
6/30: Tampa, FL @ Tampa Bay Time Forum
7/2: Cincinnati, OH @ Riverbend Music Center
7/3: Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
7/6: Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena
7/7: Detroit, MI @ DTE Energy Music Theater
7/10: Baltimore, MD @ Merriweather Pavilion
7/11: Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center
7/13: Wantagh, NY @ Nikon at Jones Beach Pavilion
7/16: Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre
7/17: Hamilton, ON @ Copps Coliseum
7/19: Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: