Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
TARJA - Act 1 (live) Double CD/DVD/BR (27 Aout)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Juin 2012 19:00    Sujet du message: TARJA - Act 1 (live) Double CD/DVD/BR (27 Aout) Répondre en citant

Disponible en double CD, double DVD et Blu-Ray, « Act 1 » a été filmé en HD en mars dernier à l'occasion de deux concerts en Argentine.
La set list comprend les meilleurs titres « solo » de la chanteuse, ainsi que des classiques de Nightwish et des reprises de « The Phantom Of The Opera » et « Over The Hills and Far Away » de Gary Moore.
Retrouvez régulièrement des informations sur « Act 1 » ici : www.tarja-act1.com

Alors que Tarja travaille actuellement sur son prochain album studio, il est intéressant de noter que deux nouvelles chansons figurent déjà sur « Act 1 », dont le single « Into The Sun ».

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil 2012 20:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Teaser DVD de TARJA TURUNEN ici :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO8toq1HZgM

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Dim 09 Sep 2012 21:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tarja’s first ever live release “ACT 1” enters the Top 10 in 4 countries!

Tarja, internationally golden and platinum awarded singer from Finland, has successfully positioned her first live rock album as a solo artist: “ACT 1” (available as 2CD /2DVD /Blu-Ray) in the Top 10 of 4 European countries, topping the charts in Finland and being number 2 in Germany where she has reached the Top 5 in the general music charts:

DVD sales charts so far:

Finland: # 1

Germany: # 2

The Netherlands: # 4

Sweden: # 8

Switzerland: #2

Sales charts so far:

Germany # 5

Finland: # 12

Czech: # 19

“I am truly grateful for my loyal fans for the support with this release. You make me very proud of having such a great success with it! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Always there for me, always here for you, “ says Tarja about her chart entry.

The Nordic Soprano’s show “ACT1” was filmed in March 2012 with 10 HD cameras at the beautiful “Teatro El Circulo” in Rosario, Argentina.

With “ACT 1”, released on earMUSIC (Hamburg based international rock label part of Edel Group), Tarja Turunen, who rose to fame and popularity as the voice and face of symphonic metal band Nightwish, is enjoying the 3rd album in a row to enter the Top 5 in Germany (after her first two solo records "My Winterstorm" – 2007 - and "What Lies Beneath" – 2010).

“ACT I” features the best in Tarja’s career up to today and shows the multiple sides of this handsome artist.

Tarja’s music is universally acclaimed for the perfect melting of her two musical loves: she successfully tours the world as the heavy rock super-star we all know, and she is loved and followed in her classical music projects. In December 2012, Tarja will play a few exquisite Christmas-Concerts as soloist with ensemble in Germany and Finland (Tarja Turunen & Harus, her classical music ensemble have released “Live At Sibelius Hall” with earMUSIC in 2011).

Details for the forthcoming tour dates will be announced shortly. All details will be shared and announced on earMUSIC website and on www.tarja-act1.com and www.tarjaturunen.com

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: