Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
TROUBLE - ? (fin d'année)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Dim 28 Oct 2012 14:01    Sujet du message: TROUBLE - ? (fin d'année) Répondre en citant

Veteran producer Bill Metoyer (SLAYER, W.A.S.P., ARMORED SAINT, DARK ANGEL, SACRED REICH, CRYPTIC SLAUGHTER, D.R.I.) has begun mixing the rhythm section for the new album from Chicago doom-metal legends TROUBLE.

TROUBLE announced in February that it recruited Kyle Thomas as the band's new singer following the departure of the group's frontman of the past four years, Kory Clarke (of WARRIOR SOUL fame).

TROUBLE guitarist Bruce Franklin stated about Kyle's addition to the band, "We didn't need to change any of the [new] music [to suit Kyle's vocals]. He really knows how to sing to TROUBLE stuff because he was a fan from way back."

Added Kyle: "They had given me four songs to work on when I was jamming with them in anticipation of possibly doing the album that came to be 'Simple Mind Condition'. I did demo one song, but nothing I did ever made it to the album. Things turned out the way that they have between then and now, and here I am."

He continued, "Bruce and Rick [Wartell, guitar] have always been great to me as people and business partners. I was made to feel an equal back then, and the same goes for now. That is monumental for me — I grew up listening to these guys and now I am a member of one of my favorite bands. You can't beat that."

TROUBLE 2012 is:

Kyle Thomas: Vocals
Bruce Franklin: Guitar
Rick Wartell: Guitar
Shane Pasqualla: Bass
Mark Lira: Drums
Scott Kelly - Nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2nJK_6idQM
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Guiomzappa
Grand Wazoo Keeper

MessagePosté le: Dim 28 Oct 2012 16:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est leur album le plus doom, stoner ou heavy?

J'arrive pas trop à suivre avec eux.

Conceptual Continuity in the Calembour
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: