Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
SHINING - 8½ Feberdrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd (25 septembre)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Oni²
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Juin 2013 15:45    Sujet du message: SHINING - 8½ Feberdrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd (25 septembre) Répondre en citant

Dark Essence Records will release an album with different SHINING songs that hark back to an earlier era for the Swedish extreme metal band. Rather than simply re-issue the original tracks, SHINING has decided not only to re-record the songs, but re-record them using a number of different vocalists. The album, which will be available in both CD and LP versions will be titled "8 ½ - Feberdrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd" and will appear in September of this year.

Commenting on the idea behind the album, SHINING founder and frontman Niklas Kvarforth had this to say: "Some of you may remember that five years ago we revealed that we had plans to re-record our debut album and then have six different vocalists doing their own interpretations of the songs instead of merely having them singing on the already set paradigms. You may also be aware that recently we have been working extremely hard to reclaim our birthright by releasing older bootlegs through our webshop in an effort to put an end to this fucking bootlegging bullshit that has been infecting our aura for as long as we've been around. So we thought that since the new SHINING full-length album is still in the making now would be the right time to combine a bit of both those projects.

"'8 ½ - Febedrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd' consist of six songs from the 'Livets Ändhållplats' and 'Angst' era in their original pre-production versions, with newly recorded bass and guitars on top and the malevolent brilliance of Lars Fredrik Fröslie's keyboard magic, which sadly we didn't start using until the sixth album. Six vocalists whom we all find both inspiring and 'otherworldly' have blessed the album with their madness, some of them even in their native languages. At first, my initial thought was that it might turn out a bit too strange. But after hearing some of our classic songs in French, Hungarian and Norwegian, I am certain the whole concept will please not only our loyal fan-base but even the contemptuous ones as well."

Martin Kvam of Dark Essence Records, one of Norway's leading extreme metal labels, said: "We're very pleased to be working with Niklas Kvarforth on this special SHINING release. Dark Essence Records have always aimed to work with both innovation and tradition in the extreme metal genre, and this release is a perfect example of that. '8 ½ - Feberdrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd' looks back, but at the same time, it also brings new life and new elements to these classic songs."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=191604

Dernière édition par Oni² le Jeu 08 Aoû 2013 21:12; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Winter
Hibernatus

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Juin 2013 17:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sacré Pingouin avec ses titres invraisemblables !!! lol

Mais... mais c'est toi Oni ?
Oni²
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Juin 2013 19:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

:D
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Lun 22 Juil 2013 23:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est cliché mais ça claque.

Et ça sort le 25 Septembre.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Oni²
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Jeu 08 Aoû 2013 21:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Et maintenant la tracklist

Les invités sont donc Famine, Attila Csihar, Pehr Larsson, Gaahl et Maniac. Kvarforth va quand même reprendre le micro pour le dernier titre

"The long-awaited details about which vocalists would be featuring on “8 ½ – Feberdrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd”, the new album from Sweden’s SHINING, have been announced today, and not unsurprisingly Niklas Kvarforth has chosen some of the most iconic frontmen from the Extreme Metal genre, as well as a some perhaps surprising choices, to take part in the project. Track listing on “8 ½ – Feberdrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd”and featured vocalists as follows:

1. Terres Des Anonymes featuring FAMINE of PESTE NOIRE
2. Szabadulj Meg Önmagadtól featuring ATTILA CSIHAR of MAYHEM, TORMENTOR
3. Ett Liv Utan Mening featuring PEHR LARSSON of ALFAHANNE
4. Selvdestruktivitetens Emissarie featuring GAAHL of GOD SEED, WARDRUNA, EX GORGOROTH
5. Black Industrial Misery featuring MANIAC of SKITLIV, EX MAYHEM
6. Through Corridors Of Oppression featuring KVARFORTH himself

The six songs on “8 ½ – Feberdrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd” date back to SHINING’s “Livets Ändhållplats” and “Angst” era and are in their original pre-production form, with the addition of newly recorded bass and guitars as well as Lars Fredrik Fröslie on keyboards (ANGST SKVADRON, WOBBLER, ASMEGIN), which the band didn’t start using until their sixth album. Set for release on DARK ESSENCE RECORDS on the 23rd September “8 ½ – Feberdrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd” will be available both in CD and limited edition black or white 12” vinyl versions, with liner notes by Niklas Kvarforth. All three versions are now available to pre-order from Dark Essence Records at http://karismarecords.bigcartel.com/artist/shining or direct from the band at http://www.shininglegions.com/.

SHINING founder and frontman Niklas Kvarforth has wanted to do this project for many years now, and he allowed all the vocalists free reign to interpret the songs as they wished and also to sing in their own native languages. Something that Dark Essence’s Martin Kvam feels fits right in with the label’s ethos of mixing tradition with innovation. “With “28 ½ – Feberdrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd” SHINING has really encapsulated what we enjoy doing most as a label, looking back as it does to an earlier period, but with a completely fresh approach and different interpretation of what have now become classics in the field of Extreme Metal. SHINING fans are certainly not going to be disappointed when they hear what this album has to offer.”

More information about SHINING can be found on the band’s website at: www.shiningasylum.com and DARK ESSENCE RECORDS at http://www.darkessencerecords.no/
"

http://patriciathomasmanagement.com/2013/08/08/swedens-shining-announces-track-listing-and-guest-performers-on-upcoming-album/
Sombre W.C.

MessagePosté le: Jeu 08 Aoû 2013 21:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je suis suffisamment curieux pour vouloir en faire la chronique, par contre pas suffisamment pour vouloir acheter.
Oni²
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Lun 02 Sep 2013 8:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Selvdestruktivitetens Emissarie"
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: