Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
RUNNING WILD - Resilient (7 Octobre)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Juin 2013 15:28    Sujet du message: RUNNING WILD - Resilient (7 Octobre) Répondre en citant

Just four months to go until Adrian will return. The upcoming album will be a blast. It hits the stores in September 2013. More details will be revealed very soon. Stay Wild!"

Le nouveau line-up du groupe :

Dernière édition par Pingouin le Mer 10 Juil 2013 18:04; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Cedric
Dave Mitaine

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Juin 2013 15:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

lol
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Juil 2013 17:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- New album RESILIENT scheduled for release in October 2013 -

- Rock’n’Rolf announces first song titles! -

Now things are really moving: while Captain Rock’n’Rolf Kasparek is working full throttle on the final details of his latest Running Wild album, Steamhammer/SPV have already announced the official release date: Resilient will be out on 4 October 2013 in Germany and on 7 October 2013 in the rest of Europe. The exact date of the US release will be revealed soon, but the album has definitely been scheduled for release in America this October. “I really love working at the moment and am currently getting down to business on the overdubs. I can hardly wait to present the new material to the many Running Wild fans worldwide,” says Rock’n’Rolf.

His followers can look forward to a total of twelve brand-new numbers, ten of which will feature on the regular CD, and twelve on the limited edition. The album’s opener will be called ‘Soldiers Of Fortune’, and the title track, ‘The Drift’ and ‘Run Riot’ will be three typical Running Wild numbers. The most outstanding song on the album, however, will be called ‘Bloody Island’, with almost ten minutes playing time one of the longest tracks in Running Wild’s career to date. Rolf: “As a composer, it’s of course difficult for me to pigeonhole the new material stylistically, but friends who have heard the demo version of ‘Bloody Island’ claim that it would have fitted in on Pile Of Skulls.”

Rolf explains that Resilient is audibly tougher and more compact than its predecessor Shadowmaker, clearly enjoying his revived zest: “Shadowmaker happened to come about slightly unexpectedly and spontaneously, even for me. The album has brought back the fun I used to have with Running Wild, and my fans will get to feel this fun when Resilient comes out in October!”

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Aoû 2013 21:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

01. Soldiers Of Fortune
02. Resilient
03. Adventure Highway
04. The Drift
05. Desert Rose
06. Fireheart
07. Run Riot
08. Down To The Wire
09. Crystal Gold
10. Bloody Island
11. Payola & Shenanigans (bonus track)
12. Premonition (bonus track)
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Sam 24 Aoû 2013 9:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- New album RESILIENT scheduled for release in October 2013 -

Adrian, the band’s mascot, in his brave battle against the forces of nature – the cover of the new Running Wild album Resilient documents emphatically: this band really is irrepressible. Their current studio production sees the metal galley from Northern Germany sail close to the metal wind again, tougher and more determined than ever. Captain Rock’n’Rolf Kasparek has come up with twelve storm-proof numbers, ten of which are scheduled for release on the regular CD on 7 October 2013 (Germany: 4 October; US: 8 October), two additional bonus tracks and a poster will be included on the limited version of the album. There can be no doubt: Running Wild will proudly sail the pirate flag in the 38th year of their existence, effortlessly sailing through the straits of the business.

Rock’n’Rolf has been working full throttle on this new album since February 2013. Due to his intense involvement with Giant X, his band with guitarist Peter Jordan, Rolf had consciously taken a break from Running Wild and has now resumed work with the band with zest and lots of new ideas. “The break was important and extremely refreshing for me,” he explains. “I felt that renewed vigour as soon as I started writing the material for Resilient, tracks such as ‘Fireheart’ and ‘Soldiers Of Fortune’ just came pouring out of me. The dynamic pace of ‘Soldiers Of Fortune’ in particular kicked off a whole avalanche of creativity in me.”

Rolf explains that Resilient is audibly tougher and more compact than its predecessor Shadowmaker, clearly enjoying his revived zest: “Shadowmaker happened to come about slightly unexpectedly and spontaneously, even for me. The album has brought back the fun I used to have with Running Wild, and my fans will get to feel this fun when Resilient comes out in October!”

The album’s opener will be called ‘Soldiers Of Fortune’, and the title track, ‘The Drift’ and ‘Run Riot’ will be three typical Running Wild numbers. The most outstanding song on the album, however, is called ‘Bloody Island’, with almost ten minutes playing time one of the longest tracks in Running Wild’s career to date. Rolf: “As a composer, it’s of course difficult for me to pigeonhole the new material stylistically, but friends who have heard the demo version of ‘Bloody Island’ claim that it would have fitted in on Pile Of Skulls.”

In terms of lyrics, there are the familiar fusillades that we’ve come to expect from Running Wild: ‘Bloody Island’ and the bonus track ‘Payola & Shenanigans’ see Rock’n’Rolf criticise the curse of greed that we’ve seen specifically in the European banking crisis of recent years. ‘Crystal Gold’ is about the obviously politically motivated privatisation of drinking water, and ‘Fireheart’ and ‘Run Riot’ are warnings to Running Wild’s fans to be confident of themselves and vigilant towards authorities. Rolf: “For me, that’s the attitude which stands for that true rock’n’roll feeling.”

Resilient was produced by Rock’n’Rolf himself, supported by Niki Nowy during the mixing and mastering process, as well as Katharina Nowy and Peter Jordan, who contributed a number of guitar solos. For the first time, Rolf worked with precise vocal lines during the demo recordings. “The targeted use of lyrics and vocal melodies during the demo stage was new for me, but it worked out really well and I’ve never gone to the studio as well prepared as I did this time around. I didn’t have to try and test things but only had to put a few finishing touches to my singing at the studio. A definite advantage!”

Remains the question whether Running Wild will present this brilliant album live on stage. Rolf: “We’ve had a lot of festival offers for summer 2014 which we will look at carefully. We’ll know more in a few months’ time and will inform our fans as soon as we’ve made up our minds.”

Tracklisting Digipak

1. Soldiers Of Fortune

2. Resilient

3. Adventure Highway

4. The Drift

5. Desert Rose

6. Fireheart

7. Run Riot

8. Down To The Wire

9. Crystal Gold

10. Bloody Island

11. Payola & Shenanigans (bonus track)

12. Premonition (bonus track)

Tracklisting Jewel Case

1. Soldiers Of Fortune

2. Resilient

3. Adventure Highway

4. The Drift

5. Desert Rose

6. Fireheart

7. Run Riot

8. Down To The Wire

9. Crystal Gold

10. Bloody Island

Tracklisting LP

LP 1

Side 1

1. Soldiers Of Fortune

2. Resilient

3. Adventure Highway

Side 2

1. The Drift

2. Desert Rose

3. Fireheart

LP 2

Side 3

1. Run Riot

2. Down To The Wire

3. Crystal Gold

Side 4

1. Bloody Island

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
merci foule fête
Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

MessagePosté le: Sam 24 Aoû 2013 23:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Roh là là la pochette pompée sur les vieux Maiden ! lol Ce qui est rassurant avec RW c'est qu'on sait déjà ce qu'on va entendre avant même de l'entendre. Du coup, c'est pas forcément la peine de l'entendre. :D
Oh mais AÏE, bordel ça pique ! Je savais bien que je n'aurais pas dû poster sur ce topic sans m'assurer que Kroboy s'était débarrassé de ses poupées vaudou...
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Aoû 2013 0:05    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

D'ailleurs le.groupe se renommerait bientôt RUNNING FREE parait il...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Ven 06 Sep 2013 17:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Extrait : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFj5rtJKye4
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: