Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
HARDCORE SUPERSTAR - C’mon Take On Me (1er mars)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc 2012 12:41    Sujet du message: HARDCORE SUPERSTAR - C’mon Take On Me (1er mars) Répondre en citant

Swedish street metallers HARDCORE SUPERSTAR are happy to present the album cover of their recently announced new studio album “C’mon Take On Me” that will be released as a CD in slipcase, digital download, black vinyl and strictly limited pink vinyl (only available at the Nuclear Blast mail order) via Nuclear Blast on the 1st of March 2013! With a wink, drummer Adde grants us insight on the idea behind it:

“We came up with the idea during the recordings of the album. It’s just so sexy when a woman jumps into a drum kit - what could be more exciting? We discussed the concept with photographer Micke Johansson, who loved the idea. What we especially like about it is the combination of sex and bruises!”

In the same breath, the band presents the album’s tracklist:

01. Cutting The Slack
02. C'mon Take On Me
03. One More Minute
04. Above The Law
05. Are You Gonna Cry Now
06. Stranger Of Mine
07. Won't Take The Blame pt. 1
08. Won't Take The Blame pt. 2 (Sect Meeting)
09. Dead Man's Shoes
10. Because Of You
11. Too Much Business
12. Long Time No See

Make sure to check out the first amazing single “One More Minute”:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9aSnb656-Wk

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: