Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
HEAVEN & HELL - The Devil You Know
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> L'Antre du Troll Mélomane [Discussions]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fishbowlman

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Mai 2009 13:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dark Schneider n'est pas emballé, il le trouve encore moins bon que Dehumanizer.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Mai 2009 13:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dehumanizer est mon album préféré de Black Sabbath...

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Fishbowlman

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Mai 2009 18:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah ouais, à ce point ?
J'irais pas jusque là. Dehumanizer n'a pas d'hymnes définitifs comme sur Heaven & Hell et The Mob Rules... mais d'un autre côté, il a une ambiance plus sombre, "evil", qui me file la chaire de poule.
Disons que je le trouve aussi bon que... Born Again. Mais il n'égale clairement pas un Sabotage.
Gh0sT

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Mai 2009 18:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pietro a écrit:
Bon et bien après quelques écoutes, l'album déchire officiellement. :kiss:

Ce SON de guitare! Ces riffs! Cette rythmique! Et puis cette VOIX!!! Blink

Je plussoie. Il tourne en boucle dans la bagnole Heandbang
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Mai 2009 10:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah je ne suis pas le seul à kiffer, ça fait plaisir!

Je le classerais entre Dehumanizer et Heaven & Hell, entre le côté dark, heavy et evil du 1er et le côté plus old school et classique du second. :kiss:

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Daffy Duck
Joyeux anniversaire vieux fossile

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Mai 2009 9:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est pas faux, beaucoup moins "tellurique" que l'excellent Dehumanizer, on retrouve dans cet opus des parties bien lyriques qui le rapprochent indiscutablement de Heaven and Hell.

J'ai hâte d'être au 23 juin, même si je nourris quelques inquiétudes à propos de certains titres sur lesquels les backing vocals sont beaucoup trop présents à mon goût et qui seront donc difficiles à restituer live.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Mai 2009 15:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Te kass, on parle de Dio là! Twisted Evil

Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Dim 06 Juin 2010 2:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Iommi et Ozzy se sont rabibochés. Rappellons que Ozzy (ou plutôt sa grognasse) avait foutu l'année dernière un procès au cul de Iommi pour toucher 50% des droits sur le nom Black Sabbath.
Une reformation ne serait pas à exclure, visiblement.

Ozzy Osbourne told The Pulse of Radio recently that a lawsuit between him and guitarist Tony Iommi over the use of the BLACK SABBATH name has been settled and that everything is now okay between them.
With that cleared up, The Pulse of Radio asked Ozzy if there was once again a chance for the original SABBATH lineup to get together again. "Well, I never say never," he said. "I mean, I've got a few ideas, but we'll see what happens, you know. We did try and do another album, but we've all changed so much and it's — if you don't do an album that blows the doors off the last one that we did together, then it's gonna be looked upon as a joke, you know."
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Dim 06 Juin 2010 3:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ca m'étonne qu'à moitié, c'est assez logique finalement. Qu'est-ce qu'Iommi peut faire d'autre maintenant que reformer le Sabbath d'origine? A part peut être continuer sa carrière solo avec Glenn Hughes? Confused

De toute façon si c'est pour ne pas sortir de nouvel album et simplement faire la tête d'affiche du Ozzfest une année sur deux quand c'est pas Ozzy en solo, en jouant toujours le même best of vu, revu et re-revu... ça sert vraiment à rien. Neutral

Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Juin 2010 21:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ca se confirme, la reformation est dans les tuyaux.

"In an new interview with AOL's Noisecreep, Osbourne was asked if he will reunite with BLACK SABBATH again. "I am hoping," he replied. "Tony [Iommi] and I spoke a few days ago. It was, 'Let's get together? Sure, mate!'
And I talk to Bill Ward every week. He is one of my dearest friends. We did a song together. We are trying to do an album. It might not work out, but I'd really love to do it
."
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Juil 2010 15:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mouais, enfin ils sont pas encore fixés sur ce qu'ils veulent faire:

Paul Cole of the Sunday Mercury recently conducted an interview with the legendary BLACK SABBATH/HEAVEN & HELL guitarist Tony Iommi. A few excerpts from the chat follow below.

On late HEAVEN & HELL/BLACK SABBATH singer Ronnie James Dio:

"I first met Ronnie at a party in Los Angeles, and we got on well. I liked him straight away because he wasn't flash like many of the people in this business. He was a nice guy, very down to earth.

"So when things weren't working out with Ozzy (the rock wildman was sacked in 1979 after becoming increasingly unreliable) I called Ronnie and invited him over for a rehearsal. He'd just left RAINBOW, and was free.

"Call it fate if you like. He was really good. I played a couple of guitar riffs I'd been working on, and he just sang away. By the time we'd finished, I knew he was the new BLACK SABBATH singer.

"We hit the road on a long tour, and it was always going to be difficult for Ronnie to step into Ozzy's [Osbourne] shoes. At first the crowds were chanting: 'Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy!' but Ronnie was a blindingly good singer and worked the crowds well.

"Within a few dates, he'd been accepted. We played the U.S., Europe, Australia and Japan and it got better with every gig.

"Ronnie had the common touch. He preferred a good pint of real ale to bourbon or champagne, and he'd spend hours after the gigs just chatting with the fans, posing for pictures and signing autographs.

"When he came to rehearse at my house in the Midlands, he'd stay at a posh hotel but was always slipping out to find some spit and sawdust pub and sit at the bar, talking with the regulars.

"Had Ronnie not come along when he did, I think BLACK SABBATH would have ended there and then.

"But he had such a unique voice, and was so utterly professional, that he gave us good reason to carry on. He gave us something new."

On Ronnie's death:

"The first inkling we had that anything was wrong came when Ronnie complained about stomach ache. At first we all just thought that he had an acid tummy. You never expect the worst.

"Ronnie took painkillers but nothing seemed to shift it. Just before we went onstage one night, I said to him: ‘You want to go and get that checked, you know.' He said that he would when he got time.

"On some nights he was in agony onstage but he'd just carry on. Sometimes he was on his last legs, but he insisted on completing each and every show of the tour. For Ronnie, the show must go on.

"After the tour we had to take a break. I have problems with my left hand, and I went in to have stem cell treatment to see if it would ease the pain.

"Ronnie was going to go off and do a short solo tour during the break but decided to go and see his doctor. He was referred to hospital for tests and they found the cancer. He had a tumor in his stomach."

"I couldn't believe it. I still can't believe it. I was talking with Ronnie right up to the week before he passed away, and he was optimistic. He told me the chemotherapy seemed to be working.

"The tumor had been shrinking and they gave him the go-ahead to come back out on the road.

"Our summer tour got the green light and we were constantly on the phone, talking about what songs we'd do.

"Ronnie was really excited. We were going to try out some new songs; the band was really tight; we were on fire. He was so looking forward to the European tour. It was going to be a new lease of life.

"But early in May they found that the cancer had spread to Ronnie's liver, and things went downhill pretty quickly. We cancelled all the tour dates, still hoping against hope that he'd pull through. He was a fighter.

"It wasn't to be. Geezer Butler (bass player with HEAVEN & HELL and BLACK SABBATH) spent a lot of time in hospital, sitting by Ronnie's bedside. He went through it all with him, and he was there right to the end.

"I'd had to come back to Britain but I kept in touch by phone and by e-mail. Then I got the call I'd been dreading. Geezer told me that he didn't think Ronnie had long left to live. I tried to get the first flight out there but I was too late.

"I wasn't quick enough to say farewell. He died on May 16. In the end, I flew out for the funeral on May 30. We were all devastated by his passing. He was one of a kind, and can never be replaced."

On the upcoming July 24 tribute concert at the High Voltage festival in London's Victoria Park:

"This will be the very last gig we play as HEAVEN & HELL. We chose the name because the band comprised the BLACK SABBATH lineup that made the 'Heaven And Hell' album. We couldn't carry on under that name without Ronnie. It just wouldn't be right, and none of us has the desire to do that. We wouldn't call ourselves BLACK SABBATH either."

On being joined at the upcoming tribute concert by singer Glenn Hughes and Norwegian frontman Jorn Lande:

"Glenn sang at Ronnie's funeral, doing a great version of 'Catch The Rainbow'. Jorn is best known in the U.K. as the singer for MASTERPLAN.

"He sounds spookily like Ronnie. We had thought about bringing him in on the summer tour as a back-up. If Ronnie had felt too weak or too tired, we'd get Jorn to deputize. But, of course, it was never to be."

On what's next for Tony Iommi:

"We'd like to do something, and carry on playing. But in what form — and with what singer — I don't know.

"Geezer is back in Britain this week so we can rehearse for the tribute. Maybe then we'll have time to see what the future holds."

On whether a full-blown BLACK SABBATH reunion on the cards:

"I spoke to Ozzy while I was in Los Angeles after Ronnie's funeral, and he said he'd give me a call when he got to England on his own tour. But I've not had that telephone call yet.

"Ozzy and I have a complicated relationship but we've always kept in touch, no matter what else might have been going on. Would I play with Ozzy again? Who knows? It's weird with me and Ozzy.

"There can be all sorts of shit going on but when we talk, it's like nothing bad has ever happened. Once the tribute is done, we can all sit down and decide what it is exactly that we'd like to do.
"

Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Juil 2010 18:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Iommi et Butler sont décidés à continuer, c'est toujours ça de pris.

Qu'ils fassent quelque chose avec Ozzy, ce serait intéressant pour l'aspect historique, mais bon... c'est plus qu'un légume et il sait plus chanter sur scène.
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Juil 2010 9:22    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

P'tite interview de Ward. On apprend que Black Sabbath a suffisamment de morceaux dans les cartons pour pondre un album. lui est chaud, il attend que les autres se remuent les miches.
Et visiblement, la fameuse reformation, on peut se la tailler en pointe pour l'instant.

Sonic Excess: BLACK SABBATH wrote new material, but nothing came of it. Will those recordings ever see the light of day, and if not, can you tell us SABBATH-heads what SABBATH album it's comparable to?

Ward: Well, it is true that there is a lot of material written and stored away in a very safe place. I don't know what SABBATH album it would be comparable to. We did all these jams in the spring, I think it was seven years ago. The songs have some brilliant riffs, obviously from Tony [Iommi, guitar], and my drumming has changed a little bit. My approach and Geezer's [Butler, bass] approach was a bit different in supporting Tony, I thought. Oz [Ozzy Osbourne, vocals] was cutting across with some really nice things as well. I think it was more mature, because we are more mature, even though we are kids at heart. I don't think I can compare it to any SABBATH album, but it sounded really, really, strong.

Sonic Excess: Why was it never released?

Ward: Politics. (laughs)

Sonic Excess: Well, I don't want to pry to much then, but do you think the songs will ever see the light of day?

Ward: I think the songs that we have, and there were quite a lot of them, they ought to [be released]. They deserve to see the light of day, but whether they will or not, I don't know. It would be very sad not to let them see the light of day, because there are some really good foundations and grooves, some real nice chops. It was our band playing. To me, in my opinion, they're perfectly great enough to make another BLACK SABBATH album. The music is very current. It's us, 40 years later slamming it out, ya know?

Sonic Excess: After the tragic death of Ronnie James Dio, the remaining members of HEAVEN & HELL will perform the Dio tribute show and won't carry on after that. Tony Iommi said, in a British newspaper, that there would be discussions between he and Geezer Butler about BLACK SABBATH. Can you give us any insight?

Ward: The only thing I know, and I have talked with Tony... Well, the only person I haven't spoken with is Geezer, but that is because he prefers e-mail to the telephone, and Ozzy called me yesterday. I think the statements have been made into a little bit of a cake. I saw the statements only last night on BLABBERMOUTH.NET, when I got home from the studio. Where Ozzy's at, with wanting to tour with BLACK SABBATH is that Ozzy has been in his place for a long time and says, "I'm never going to say never." I have the same attitude. My quotes would be, "I never want to say never." I'm in the same place. Tony has a completely open mind to the possibility of touring with SABBATH again. I think what's happening is that some people have hooked into that and written a story out of it. I think realistically, right now, I can't see where it would be a possibility, with Ozzy on tour for the next 18 months and having a new record out that's great. I've got a new record, and I know that Tony has other things he wants to do musically, and Geezer also. We might all agree to it, but when it would happen, I just don't know. Other than those few comments, I just don't know about a SABBATH tour anywhere near in the future. Tony has already stated that he doesn't want to talk about it until he finishes that concert for Ronnie in London. It would be great, but I don't know where any of it sits right now. It's like the press has gotten it and is kindling the fire before anything has been said. I talk to Ozzy all the time, and he hasn't mentioned shit to me about SABBATH.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Juil 2010 10:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Surtout que Iommi et Osbourne ont finalement trouvé un arrangement à propos des droits sur le nom Black Sabbath:

Classic Rock a écrit:
Ozzy And Iommi Issue Statement About Sabbath Trademark

Ozzy Osbourne and Tony Iommi have issued a joint statement on the recent resolution of their dispute over the Black Sabbath trademark.

Ozzy had sued Iommi claiming that the guitarist had no right to register the band’s trademark, and demanding 50 per cent of the earnings from this.

Now the pair has said:

Ozzy Osbourne and Tony Iommi of the legendary heavy metal band Black Sabbath have amicably resolved their problems over the ownership of the Black Sabbath name and court proceedings in New York have been discontinued. Both parties are glad to put this behind them and to cooperate together for the future and would like it to be known that the issue was never personal, it was always business.”

Whether this public smoothing-over of the problem is a prelude to a much-rumoured reunion of the original Black Sabbath line-up remains to be seen. Right now, nobody concerned is ruling it out.

Ce qui est sur c'est qu'une reformation sans nouvel album n'aurait strictement aucun intérêt. Mais comme le dit Bill Ward, Ozzy vient de sortir un album et va tourner pendant un moment... ça repousse à loin, les choses ont le temps de changer d'ici là.

Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Aoû 2010 23:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ozzy a l'air décidé.

"I've got my tour to do," Ozzy said. "But the reunion is not added to the realms of never ever.
I would be a liar if I said to you I wouldn't want to do the ultimate BLACK SABBATH album... I would love to do, absolutely love to do a really great monumental BLACK SABBATH album. Whether we can, I don't know.
I spoke to Tony Iommi [SABBATH guitarist] about three weeks ago, I spoke to Geezer [Butler, SABBATH bassist] about a week ago, I speak to Bill Ward [SABBATH drummer] all the time. But I won't do it without the other three... BLACK SABBATH is four guys as far as I'm concerned. We all depend on each other
."

Bon, apparemment, tout le monde a l'air d'avoir envie... ils attendent qu'il y en ait un qui crève pour s'y mettre ou quoi ?
Dizayeure
Epic Fail

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Aoû 2010 23:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il ne faudrait pas qu'ils se sentent forcés non plus hein. Je ne vois pas trop ce que les pépés du metolz ont encore à dire en 2010. Evidemment faut bien bouffer et payer les factures, c'est pas ACDC ni l'espèce de groupe aphone qui dit encore s'appelait Queen qui vont dire le contraire. Si, à la place, on pouvait plutôt promouvoir d'autres groupes bien moins connus mais pourtant bien plus intéressants...
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Aoû 2010 23:37    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A mon avis, ils ont pas besoin de thunes.

Mais un dernier album de Black Sabbath avec Ozzy, c'est une perspective qui ferait bander plein de gens. Et s'ils s'y mettent pas maintenant, c'est plié.
kroboy
Gay Thrasher

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Aoû 2010 11:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pingouin a écrit:
A mon avis, ils ont pas besoin de thunes.

ça n'a jamais empêché d'avoir envie d'en avoir plus
Fishbowlman

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Aoû 2010 16:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le dernier morceau du Sab avec Ozzy, Psycho Man, était vraiment pas terrible. Du pseudo stoner lambda pour faire "moderne".
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Aoû 2010 17:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il se trouve où, ce morceau ? Et il date de quand ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> L'Antre du Troll Mélomane [Discussions] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: