Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
LACUNA COIL - Broken Crown Halo (31 Mars)
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Jan 2014 6:53    Sujet du message: LACUNA COIL - Broken Crown Halo (31 Mars) Répondre en citant

Italian heavy rockers LACUNA COIL will release their new studio album, "Broken Crown Halo", in North America on April 1 (one day earlier internationally) via Century Media Records. The CD was recorded Italy by producer Jay Baumgardner (P.O.D., SEVENDUST, EVANESCENCE, PAPA ROACH) and engineer Kyle Hoffmann (P.O.D., BUSH, ZEBRAHEAD). The effort was mastered by Howie Weinberg, whose credits include RAMMSTEIN, SOUNDGARDEN, NIRVANA, DEFTONES and SHERYL CROW.

"Broken Crown Halo" is LACUNA COIL's seventh studio effort, and the highly-anticipated follow-up to "Dark Adrenaline", which was released in January 2012 and saw the band tour with acts including MEGADETH, MOTÖRHEAD, VOLBEAT and SEVENDUST after debuting at No. 15 on The Billboard 200 album chart.

LACUNA COIL had this to say about "Broken Crown Halo": "What conflict could run so deep that it takes you to the deepest corners of your inner world?
Today we are surrounded by a lot of lies, aliases, and people acting like they are wearing an invisible crown — but you better have thick skin if you want to wear this crown!
Broken Crown Halo' is a cinematic album that could be the soundtrack of our days — it is a dark vision of a near future when survival is second nature, and failure is not something to be avoided, but rather cultivated with lessons learned along the way.
We set the bar pretty high with 'Dark Adrenaline' and it hasn't been easy bringing our sound to the next level, but we have lived, learned and grown through a year full of personal issues and changes. We learned to be strong and get stronger, and we felt an inner vibe in this band that we haven't felt before. We locked ourselves in an age-old studio in Milan, Italy, where history was strong and the past met with our future, vintage gear and the influence of classic Italian horror movies and bands like GOBLIN meeting the fresh and rough sounds of the modern world with unique and invigorating results.

LACUNA COIL will return to the road to introduce North America to "Broken Crown Halo" as part of the Revolver Hottest Chicks In Hard Rock Tour, which launches February 20 and features LACUNA COIL sharing a stage with SICK PUPPIES, Century Media Records labelmates EYES SET TO KILL and CILVER. The tour launches in Wilmington, North Carolina, and runs through March 20 in Anaheim, California.

The Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock Tour....
La prochaine étape, ça va être quoi ? Le Frontmen with Big Dicks Tour ?

Non mais franchement... Neutral
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Oni²
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Jan 2014 7:17    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'ai lâché le groupe après l'excellent Comalies ...

Quoi qu'il me semble avoir écouté un peu l'album d'après dont j'ai oublié le nom, et dont je me souviens plus de grande chose
Dave Mitaine

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Jan 2014 12:03    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Plus personne ne les écoute, on est d'accord non ?
J'ai toujours eu envie de tabasser le chanteur, perso :non:
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Jan 2014 12:28    Sujet du message: Re: LACUNA COIL - Broken Crown Halo (31 Mars) Répondre en citant

Pingouin a écrit:

The Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock Tour....
La prochaine étape, ça va être quoi ? Le Frontmen with Big Dicks Tour ?

Non mais franchement... Neutral

C'est le magazine Revolver qui a commencé à faire des couv' sur ce thème pas racoleur du tout, maintenant ils ont poussé le concept jusqu'à en faire une tournée... Rolling Eyes

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
merci foule fête
Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Jan 2014 12:47    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je prends même pas de plaisir à regarder ça.
Franchement, le style lingerie biatch avec mascara qui coule, ça donne vraiment une image de gotho-metal pouffe ringarde et moche.
Encore un petit effort et ces filles vont être aussi vulgos que les starlettes du arenbi style Rihanna.
Consternation. Rolling Eyes
Dislo

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Jan 2014 16:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La news est quand même méga lol.

Today we are surrounded by a lot of lies, aliases, and people acting like they are wearing an invisible crown — but you better have thick skin if you want to wear this crown!
Broken Crown Halo' is a cinematic album that could be the soundtrack of our days — it is a dark vision of a near future when survival is second nature, and failure is not something to be avoided, but rather cultivated with lessons learned along the way.
n'importe nawak lol

Bon sinon le dernier était quand même mieux que leur dernière bouse Shallow truc. Mais bon ce groupe fait plus bander depuis un moment déjà...
Seosamh
Metal Besher'Hell

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Jan 2014 16:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tout pareil que Dislo, le dernier remontait un peu la pente, mais reste à des années lumières des trois premiers albums.
Du coup je n'attends pas grand chose de celui là.

Divine Side | Exorcizer

"L'auditif, c'est moins visuel" (® & © Doomy)
Thierry

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Jan 2014 21:11    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Exactement le même avis sur le dernier et sur Chamallow Life.

J'écouterai, pour voir.
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Jan 2014 19:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

1. Nothing Stands In Our Way
2. Zombies
3. Hostage To The Light
4. Victims
5. Die & Rise
6. I Forgive (But I Won’t Forget Your Name)
7. Cybersleep
8. Infection
9. I Burn In You
10. In The End I Feel Alive
11. One Cold Day
Dislo

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Jan 2014 19:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sympa la pochette.

La track list donne pas envie par contre :/
Seosamh
Metal Besher'Hell

MessagePosté le: Ven 07 Fév 2014 17:57    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nothing Stands In Our Way

C'est pas trop mal.

Divine Side | Exorcizer

"L'auditif, c'est moins visuel" (® & © Doomy)
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Fév 2014 1:40    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apu guitariste et apu batteur.

"It is with a heavy heart that we share this news with you today: Our two brothers Cris 'Pizza' Migliore [guitar] and Cristiano 'CriZ' Mozzati [drums] have decided to retire from LACUNA COIL. Both Pizza and CriZ have had big changes impact their lives recently. We know how stressful and difficult it can be to balance both real life and the life of a professional touring musician, and we have nothing but total respect for their decisions to focus on their families and lives at home.

"We have such incredible memories of traveling and exploring the world together with Pizza and CriZ, and we want to wish them both all the best as they begin these exciting new chapters in their lives. We will never forget the important roles they played in this band, or the incredible times we shared together. THANK YOU, PIZZA AND CRIZ! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!"

Says Pizza: "After over 16 years spent with the LACUNA COIL family, I decided to move on and begin a new chapter in my life. This hasn't been an easy decision, as you can imagine, but I felt like I needed to change some things around.

"I'm glad and honored that I've had the chance to be able to embark on such an amazing adventure, with such wonderful people as 'travel companions!' I will never forget my time in LACUNA COIL and I wish my sister and brothers all the best for whatever the future may bring.

"I'm sure you understand! I would also really like to thank every single one of you for showing such amazing love and support for a small band from Milan, Italy, who would've never thought would become what it has during these incredible 16 years. Thank you all and enjoy this last record we did with me and CriZ as part of the lineup — it's some of the best music we've done and I'm sure you'll love it! Keep on rockin'!!"

CriZ states: "As many of you guys and gals know, during this last year lots of very important things happened in my life — something really amazing, and deep enough to make me sit in front of my laptop to write these bittersweet words...

"I'm leaving my 'second family' LACUNA COIL because I need this change in my life... this hasn't been an easy decision at all and I've come to it with pain in my heart, because together we laughed and cried; we fought and gave all our lives to this amazing band. Together we lived the dream for 16 wonderful, intense and unforgettable years. All you guys around the world gave me such positive and sincere vibes and emotions that will stay embedded in my heart for the rest of my life! I want to say thank you Coilers, friends, crew, partners, and people that listen to our music for being such an inspiration for me. To my brothers and sis I'd like to say the following: Never stop to kicking asses, you sure know how to!

"The new record is the best thing we've done together. I have put all my passion and feelings into it and I'm sure you'll love it. I'll never stop playing drums — as we all know, if you were born with rock inside your veins, you'll die with it... and this is what I will do. Take care and stay Coilers!"
Dislo

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Fév 2014 18:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Y'a d'autres membres à part Cristina?
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Fév 2014 12:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Y avait vraiment un mec qui s'appelait Pizza dans le groupe ? Blink

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Fév 2014 16:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Die and Rise : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdPo4loKNUY

@Pietro : Il y a avait un bien un Carbonara chez Rhapsody.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Fév 2014 12:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est vrai ! Entre ça et Fleshgod Apocalypse qui vend carrément des pâtes ! lol

Pingouin a écrit:
Die and Rise : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdPo4loKNUY

Tiens, il chante le chanteur dans Lacuna Coil ?

merci foule fête
Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Fév 2014 12:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"chanter", comme tu y vas...
C'est toujours celui du début ?
Cedric
Dave Mitaine

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Fév 2014 15:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Toujours lui oui.
Ce mec a le charisme d'un merlu mort.
Et la même voix.
Jamais compris ce qu'il foutait là.
Mis à part le fait que c'est lui qui a fondé le groupe.
Ils n'ont jamais dû oser le virer. Ou c'est contractuel, je sais pas. Mais à la limite, il devrait imiter Eddie : être là mais pas brailler.

C'est un avis parfaitement objectif, du haut de ma connaissance de quelques 15 titres du groupe & quelques live.
Dislo

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Fév 2014 16:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Non non t'inquiètes, tu as raison.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Fév 2014 15:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je crois qu'il a non seulement fondé le groupe mais qu'il en était le seul chanteur au début. Cricri Scabbia était juste choriste sur quelques titres.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: