Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
MICHAEL SCHENKER’S TEMPLE OF ROCK - Bridge The Gap (02/12)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Oct 2013 16:26    Sujet du message: MICHAEL SCHENKER’S TEMPLE OF ROCK - Bridge The Gap (02/12) Répondre en citant

Classic Rock today brings you a brand-new track from Michael Schenker’s Temple Of Rock – hear Where The Wild Winds Blow below.

It’s taken from upcoming album Bridge The Gap, which will be released on December 2, featuring his current band Temple Of Rock which includes vocalist Doogie White, guitarist/keyboardist Wayne Findlay, bassist Francis Buchholz and drummer Herman Rarebell. It’s the first time Schenker and fellow ex-Scorpions Buchholz and Rarebell have appeared on the same album since 1979′s Scorps release Lovedrive.

Bridge The Gap is described as “an album of 13 hard-hitting, adrenalin-fuelled melodic rock’n'roll songs that showcase Shenker’s distinctive and explosive guitar playing”.

Scots singer White, who co-wrote the record, says: “Michael and I had talked about recording an album after the tour of 2012. We never spoke about it again until January 2013, when he sent me seven ideas he’d been working on.

“I’d never really written with him before so I didn’t know how flexible he would be, writing-wise. So I recorded some vocal tracks as ideas, and when Michael heard them we were off and running. Within two weeks we were in the studio.”

Schenker himself adds: “I wanted to combine the old with the new; that’s why the album’s called Bridge The Gap. I always have some new, fresh sparks to share when I record a new album. I am inspired from within – it’s infinite like a kaleidoscope.”

But he says the title has an additional meaning: “Everything that’s currently going on in this world shows that people are desperate for change. We need to bridge the gap of poverty. There are too many innocent people getting killed in terrorist attacks. We need to leave all of this chaos behind us. We have to be strong. We have to continue moving forward, working together in a balanced way.”

Certain editions of Bridge The Gap will include bonus track Faith, with vocals by Don Dokken.
Tracklist

01. Neptune Rising
02. Where The Wild Winds Blow
03. Horizons
04. Lord Of The Lost And Lonely
05. Rock’n’roll Symphony
06. To Live For The King
07. Land Of Thunder
08. Temple Of The Holy
09. Shine On
10. Bridges We Have Burned
11. Because You Lied
12. Black Moon Rising
13. Dance For The Piper

https://soundcloud.com/noblepr/michael_schenker_wild_winds/s-Fn8Yb

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
DarkSchneider

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Oct 2013 14:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le refrain est pas mal du tout, il va peut-être réussir à sortir un album assez correct.
Le line-up est largement plus bandant que celui de son dernier opus.

Bon par contre, c'est vraiment hallucinant comment ce mec continue d'aussi mal gérer sa carrière, tous ces changements de noms de groupe c'est ridicule.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: