Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
AEROSMITH - Music From Another Dimension (28 aout)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Nov 2009 19:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Recentrons le débat. :)
Steven Tyler a rejoint le Joe Perry Project sur scène en annonçant qu'il ne quittait pas Aerosmith. Le lendemain Perry a annoncé que ca ne changeait rien au problème... Neutral

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8TB4YSwv_M&feature=player_embedded

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Fishbowlman

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Nov 2009 21:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Quel problème ? C'est mort Aerosmith, non ?
Si cette nouvelle avait été annoncé en 1988 ou en 1993, là oui ça craindrait un max. Mais en 2009, sérieux, on s'en fout non ?

Je me rappelle qu'à l'époque Nine Lives, Aero était passé tout prêt du split aussi, pendant la préparation de l'album, ils avaient eu des prises de chou avec Steven Tyler.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Nov 2009 22:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Et bien heureusement qu'ils n'ont pas splité juste avant Nine Lives, j'adore cet album!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
bap175

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Nov 2009 22:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Clair, enfin surtout les quatre premiers morceaux.
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Jan 2010 12:59    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aerosmith va auditionner des chanteurs le mois prochain, si possible des noms connus (Ripper, si tu es dispo...). Mais Joe Perry voit ça peut être comme une solution temporaire afin de permettre au groupe de jouer et de tourner pendant que Tyler règle ses problème (il est en cure de désintox puis doit se faire opérer de la jambe et du pied, ce qui va l'occuper pendant un an, un an et demi). Mais la porte semble ouverte pour qu'il revienne quand il sera prêt. Confused

Citation:
According to The Pulse of Radio, AEROSMITH plans to begin auditioning new singers next month, with guitarist Joe Perry telling Canada's QMI Agency that the band is "already getting the word out there." He added that they will "start having some auditions, making some phone calls. Hopefully, we'll have found a new singer by the summer, and AEROSMITH will be able to go back out on the road." The group aims to replace original frontman Steven Tyler, who announced last fall that he was taking two years off to pursue a solo project before later checking himself into rehab for an addiction to painkillers.

Although Tyler stated that he planned to be "writing, recording and performing with AEROSMITH" once his stint in rehab was completed, Perry said that the rest of the group is not sure what Tyler's status is: "It's kind of hard to get a straight answer about what's going on. He has to have leg surgery and foot surgery and it's basically going to take him out of the picture for about a year, year and a half. So, in the meantime, the rest of the band wants to play."

Perry pointed out that the band hired fill-ins for bassist Tom Hamilton and guitarist Brad Whitford last year when both were ill, saying, "That's basically how I look at it; we need another singer to fill in."

Perry has said in other interviews that AEROSMITH might lean toward hiring an established "name" vocalist to tour with the group, and there were a few people they already had in mind.

But he also told QMI that the door is open for Tyler to return: "I'm ready to write with him, to play on stage with him anytime he's physically ready and wants to do it. But it's really up to him . . . the last things he said to the press were that he wanted to work with the band and sing with the band, so we'll see."

Meanwhile, Palm Springs, California newspaper the Desert Sun reported that Tyler made a surprise appearance at a local bar called the Tilted Kilt on Tuesday night (January 19), not far from the Betty Ford Center where he is in rehab. Tyler, accompanied by a publicist and management rep, reportedly sang the AEROSMITH hit "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" during a karaoke competition. One witness claimed that he only drank Shirley Temples and left after singing.

kroboy
Gay Thrasher

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Jan 2010 13:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey, Jeff Scott, y a cacheton à prendre !
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Fév 2010 22:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Steven reste et fera la tournée, finalement.

Tout ce mélodrame aurait été mis en place histoire de créer le buzz que ça m'étonnerait qu'à moitié.

AEROSMITH - the biggest, most enduring and thrilling band in rock history will make a spectacular return to the UK and Europe this summer with the Cocked, Locked, Ready To Rock Tour! spawning what will be the ultimate music event of the new decade.

"Back by popular demand with more spit and fire than ever before, we're coming across the pond and parting the waters as we go," says Steven Tyler.

"Aerosmith is going to be rocking in the UK and Europe this summer," adds Joe Perry. "We're coming and everything is going to be set at eleven."
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
MisterPatate
Six Frites Under

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Fév 2010 10:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

grmbl de grmbl (petite auto-censure) ! Ils seront au Graspop (et donc certainement headliners, comme en 2007), ce qui réduit encore les chances du Big 4 au Graspop !
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Dim 04 Juil 2010 16:56    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est reparti comme en 40, ils ont même un album dans les tuyaux.

Tyler : "Every night that we play, it's like the best Aerosmith has played in 40 years. It's been the best tour that I can remember in my life.
We've been pulling out some of the old tricks that we used to do back in the '70s, only now it's a lot better because we're in a lot better shape. I mean, we're in the best shape we've ever been.

We've been together for so long that my heart is never more than six inches away from Steven's. Even though we may not talk for a short amount of time or a long amount of time... I always have a feeling deep inside that we're always going to be together. This is it. And that's what makes Aerosmith last as long as it has.
Playing live rekindles the fire for song writing... new material is coming down the pike. The bottom line is we haven't done our best record yet, and we feel like first of all we owe it to ourselves, and second of all we owe it to our fans.
"
Dizayeure
Epic Fail

MessagePosté le: Dim 04 Juil 2010 17:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est fatiguant à la longue ces déclarations "damn it ! c'est notre meilleur album ever qu'on est entrain d'enregistrer, on n'en revient pas. Même nous on est sur le cul tellement il sera heavy".

Que c'est pompeux et gonflant, surtout qu'on y coupe rarement.
anoraknophobic
Clakmonfricomaniac

MessagePosté le: Dim 04 Juil 2010 18:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je déclare le nouveau post de Dizayeure le plus heavy du forum ! lol

Chroniques du Léviathan : blog comics, mangas, jeux vidéo
bap175

MessagePosté le: Dim 04 Juil 2010 19:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il a jamais mieux écrit en tout cas :ch:
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Aoû 2010 18:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est reparti... Cette fois Tyler va peut être faire parti du jury de la nouvelle star US, il en a pas parlé aux mecs du groupe du coup Perry fait la gueule...

Citation:
It looks like there are ructions once more within the Aerosmith camp. Guitarist Joe Perry is concerned about frontman Steven Tyler’s apparent plans to become a judge on America Idol.

According to reports, Perry is annoyed that Tyler didn’t tell him of his possible role in the TV talent-show first-hand.

“I found out on the Internet like the rest of the world,” Perry told the Boston Herald.

“There was an Aerosmith afterparty at Studio 54 after the Vegas show – which none of us in the band knew anything about – and he [Tyler] said some stuff there. I mean, this is no small thing.”

Tyler told reporters that his future plans included “recording an album and [I’m] probably going to be a judge on American Idol.”

He also said: “I’m doing it. What do you think? I’m doing it.”

When Perry confronted Tyler about the American Idol rumour, the singer said he was instructed not to discuss it.

“I mean, after working with me for 40 years, he couldn’t tell me about this,” Perry said. “Why so secretive? We’re told it’s a done deal. If Steven is committed to a TV show, that kind of affects the rest of us. We’d like to plan our lives, ya know?”

However, it appears Perry isn’t talking for everyone in the band. Drummer Joey Kramer has told Billboard.com:

“We’ve been talking about it the last couple of days, and it’s made me come to realize what a positive impact it could have for Aerosmith. The possibilities are kind of infinite with something like that happening, us being exposed to a whole new generation of people. So we’ll see what happens. It should be interesting.”

Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Aoû 2010 14:40    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonne ambiance sur scène au sein du groupe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cepFfEH3kto&feature=player_embedded

Blink
Confused
lol ou :pleure: ?

howlin'wolf
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Aoû 2010 14:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'imagine l'ambiance backstage...
Heureusement qu'ils font de la musique pour $$$...
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Aoû 2010 14:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je vote lol

Not giving a fuck is awesome!
Jon Lajoie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Fishbowlman

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Aoû 2010 20:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Quelle déchéance.... un des meilleurs chanteurs de hard rock préférés, si ce n'est le meilleur. Et il ose même pas en parler à Perry tellement il a honte.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mer 08 Sep 2010 0:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perry annonce qu'il est toutafé disposé à prendre un autre chanteur pour l'album et la tournée et que si Tyler est pas content, il ira se faire mettre.

American Idol isn't going to kill the band?

Perry: "No. When this tour is over, even if he wasn't doing the show, we would be taking off up until Christmas. We just need some time off ... And he's chosen to take the next four months and do this TV show. More power to him if that's what he wants to do.
I've gone off and had my own band and put out my own records. I plan to do more of that. And hopefully we'll find the time to make an Aerosmith record. I'm not sure when that's going to happen. But there's got to be another Aerosmith record."

What about getting a temporary replacement for Steven? Is that off the table?

Perry: "If January rolls around and he's involved in some project, we'll find another singer."

Well, didn't he threaten legal action last time?

Perry: "Well, he can threaten to sue anybody. But it's four votes against one. And we have a pretty strong case if he wants to go that way. Bottom line is, how can he stop the four of us from wanting to go out and play?"
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Sep 2010 10:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tyler va sortir un single en solo. A mon avis on est proche de la fin, ou en tout cas du départ de Tyler. Neutral

Citation:
According to Tokyograph, AEROSMITH frontman Steven Tyler has recorded the theme song to the live-action movie "Space Battleship Yamato". The track, entitled "Love Lives", is being billed as Tyler's first solo project.

Tyler wrote the song for "Yamato" after studying a translated script and the video materials for the movie's final scene. The ballad expresses the concept of wanting to protect a loved one.

The single will go on sale in Japan on November 24.

"Love Lives" single track listing:

01. Love Lives
02. Love Lives (acoustic version)
03. Love Lives (piano version)
04. Love Lives (instrumental)

Check out an audio sample of "Love Lives" in the YouTube clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr5Rq41tyP0&feature=player_embedded

Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Jeu 07 Juil 2011 20:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ils sont entrés en studio Mardi et la sortie de l'album est prévue pour la fin de l'année.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: