Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
MACHINE HEAD - Unto The Locust (27 Septembre)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Oni²
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Juin 2011 17:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ptain, ils sont réactifs chez RR, ça marche déjà plus :D
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Juin 2011 17:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ4TouO1lQo

Edith constate qu'elle a été sucrée aussi. Feuque.

Il y a plus qu'à attendre Mardi prochain que le single sorte. Mais en même temps, vu que c'est un titre moyen, on perd pas grand-chose.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Juin 2011 15:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQQOk4RQ4Fs&feature=related

Celle-là est pas retirée parce qu'elle est pas de très bonne qualité. Le son manque de clarté, mais c'est toujours mieux que rien.
belzaran

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Juin 2011 19:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je trouve le morceau excellent. Exactement ce que j'attends de Machine Head. J'aime beaucoup l'intro notamment.
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Juin 2011 14:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lien officiel (qui sera pas retiré au bout de 3 jours) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAi4OuKvP7U

Plus j'écoute ce titre, plus je trouve que ça ressemble à du Trivium...

Robbie et sa clique sont vraiment les plus grandes girouettes de l'histoire du Rock. Suffit qu'un groupe/style soit à la mode et hop, ils lui emboîtent le pas.
Oni²
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Juin 2011 11:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Roh ... nan s'il avait voulu se mettre à la mode, ils auraient fait du djent lol
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Juin 2011 17:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apparemment l'album va s'appeler Unto The Locust.

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Juin 2011 19:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Metal Hammer magazine are to release the new Album on September 26th, with a 132 page special issue magazine inc. behind the scenes stuff on new album, and official MH poster with your name printed on it (if you pre-order) : http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/metal-hammer-presents-machine-head/

New song info (Also of note that Robb took singing lessons from Melissa Cross and really improved his vocals) :

"I Am Hell" : crazy acappella intro and then super heavy doom riff, then into a brutal thrash song - Robb says inspiration came from female arsonists/serial killers after Phil wrote some lyrics for a song to do with pyromaniacs).

One of the untitled songs is now called "Be Still and Know".

"This is the End" : a million miles an hour thrasher with blast beats in the chorus and the most challenging riff Robb has wrote.

"Darkness Within" : the curveball track on the record - long acoustic intro (lyrics below):

"So pray to music/Build a Shrine
Worship in these desperate times
Fill your heart with every note
Cherish it and cast afloat
Cause God is in each clef and tone
Salvation is found alone
Haunted by its melody
Music, it will set you free"
Pistolero

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Juin 2011 23:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Into the low cost ?

Ils ont l'air ambitieux pour leur album ! :D

Plaisanterie mise à part, même si The blackening n'a pas vraiment tenu la distance (je le réécoute quasiment jamais), je suis quand même assez curieux d'écouter ce nouveau disque...
Oni²
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Juin 2011 12:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Moi je suis assez impatient maintenant :) surtout depuis l'écoute de Locust et quand je lis ça
Citation:
"This is the End" : a million miles an hour thrasher with blast beats in the chorus
:kiss:

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Juin 2011 22:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je pense que le groupe est encore en train de progresser; Locust est un titre très encourageant.
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juil 2011 0:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il y aura une édition limitée de l'album offerte dans le numéro de Septembre de Metal Hammer.

"I think we've really taken our music to the next level with this. We feel super-excited about it. I started taking some singing lessons. And then I took some classical guitar. I wanted to feel like a beginner again and not be comfortable and see what that brought out. There's definitely a big neoclassical vibe on the record between all the brutality."

Metal Hammer magazine will release "Unto The Locust" in the U.K. with a special-edition fan pack.
Complete with 132–page special issue with exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the making of the new album, extensive interviews with every member, never-before-seen historic shots from the band's personal collections, a guide to their custom rigs, and a diary of their massive Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival tour happening this summer, this is the ultimate companion to the long-awaited follow-up to "The Blackening", Metal Hammer's "album of the decade." And that's not all. This exclusive fan pack also includes a 100% official patch, sticker sheet and poster.

Pre-order your copy of "Unto The Locust" :
http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/index.php?cl=details&anid=fc466a1ed110b4dc1fd71a857707e84c&action=addedtobasket&#

Locust sur scène : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkBLVbR9EI0
MisterPatate
Six Frites Under

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juil 2011 10:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hopla, précommandé celui-là
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juil 2011 23:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sonic Excess: Can you give us a track-by-track breakdown of the album?

Phil Demmel: Well, it's not really finalized yet, but it's pretty close.

01. I Am Hell (Sonata In C#) consisting of three parts I) Sangre Sani (Blood Saint) II) I Am Hell and III) Ashes To The Sky

"I Am Hell", the opener, is actually a sonata. It's a song in three parts, and it's the pyromaniac song that I was talking about. You know, it's the most brutal song MACHINE HEAD has ever written. It's got to at least be eight minutes long. So, it starts off with, you know, I'm not going to break down the music too much. I mean it's still pretty early before the record comes out but it's a three-part tune.

02. Be Still And Know

"Be Still And Know", which is, uh, kind of a few riffs that I threw together that kind of got shelved for a minute, got put away, and got brought back from the dead when I came in one day and those guys were kind of jamming on it. It kind of got some chest compressions, and it got brought back to life. Epic jam. It's about struggle, and overcoming struggle, and knowing that the light at the end of the tunnel is only there if that light shines inside of you. The title was… Like, my grandmother handed down all of her grandchildren bible verses in all their Easter cards and Christmas cards. She used to sign one to each, and mine was Psalm 46, which is, "Be still, and know that I'm the Lord". Basically, be steadfast. Know that you will get through, and this shall pass. It kind of fit into the tune and kind of fit into the chorus. I mean, I got it tattooed on my arm around eight years ago. So, it's been kind of my mantra through my life. So, I'm really stoked that Robb chose to title the song that.

03. Locust

"Locust", is a concept I came up with, based on a few people I have encountered in my life, just like everybody has. The type of person that just comes into your life under a different guise, under false pretenses, to befriend you, be your buddy, be your man, be on your team, or, you know, to be your lover or whatever. Their goal is just to soak up all your resources and just to drain you of all you've got, whatever you have to offer. Once they're discovered, they fly off into the next crop and drain that of everything. Yeah, it just feels like hell.

04. This Is The End

"This Is The End", a burner, one of the faster MACHINE HEAD songs ever. (laughs) Robb and David [McClain, drums] got together, and we took a break from everything after touring for three years. We took about a six-month break, got back together, and wrote this song. It's really fast. Kind of a death metal song, but it's got the classical sound like a death metal tune. The whole record has kind of neo-classical feel to it. The song, Robb's going to have to describe the lyrics. It's basically about people kind of living and not being able to accept present times and moving on to things.

05. The Darkness Within

"The Darkness Within", this song is probably the biggest departure of our record, in terms of when we did "Descend The Shades Of Night" on "Through The Ashes". It's kind of a ballad, with acoustic guitars. This one I'm going to leave up to something of a surprise. All of my friends that aren't kind of into metal say, "Damn, is that you guys?" It's a beautiful, beautiful song. Still heavy, but us growing as musicians. It has my favorite, the best solo I've ever done for this band, so far, dripping with emotion. I'll leave it at that.

06. Pearls For Swine

"Pearls For Swine", which was a song about addiction. It was a song without lyrics really for a while, without a concept. We kind of came up with an idea to write about addicts and addiction, when talking to each other and watching "Breaking Bad" episodes to kind of catch up and start again to see it. (laughs) It's not a song about hope. It's just a song about being in the throes of addiction, in its claws, and a lot of my lyrics are in there. So, there's a lot of descriptive thoughts of addiction. It's not a song of hope for sure. It's not "Stairway To Heaven". It's not a song of hope for sure.

07. Who We Are

And the last song is a song called "Who We Are", which another song that Robb wrote. He and Dave kind of had it before I started writing for the record. I took some time off last year to deal with some personal stuff. This one and the other one I talked about earlier are the two that Robb had already written and brought. You know, he had all this music pouring out of him, and he had to get it out…so. Yeah, I don't know really how to describe those two, so I'm going to refrain from doing that
Oni²
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juil 2011 10:22    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

*Bave*
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juil 2011 17:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pas mieux ! :bave:

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juil 2011 17:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Une belle reprise de Locust : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVvaZttop_8&feature=player_embedded#at=85

Mention spéciale à la voix qui déraille à 5'56... je suis mort de rire depuis 10 minutes.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juil 2011 18:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bel exploit. :ch:

lol

Cedric
Dave Mitaine

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juil 2011 22:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

MisterPatate a écrit:
hopla, précommandé celui-là

Toupareille.
noarh

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juil 2011 20:17    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Finalement je suis une girouette comme Robb. Mais je trouve Locust moyen. Machine Head commence à me désintéresser.

Et pourquoi ne pas appeler l'album Locust? (parce que Unto the Locust, je crois, c'est un peu dur à retenir...)
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Suivante
Page 3 sur 14

Sauter vers: