Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
SEBASTIAN BACH: Kicking & Screaming (27 septembre)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Ven 08 Juil 2011 16:46    Sujet du message: SEBASTIAN BACH: Kicking & Screaming (27 septembre) Répondre en citant

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach will release his new solo album, "Kicking & Screaming", on September 27 via Frontiers Records. The CD was produced by Bob Marlette (BLACK SABBATH, SHINEDOWN, ATREYU, FILTER) and features young virtuosic guitarist Nick Sterling and drum pro Bobby Jarzombek (HALFORD, RIOT, ICED EARTH). The follow-up to 2007's "Angel Down" was mastered at Precision Mastering in Los Angeles with Tom Baker.

"Kicking & Screaming" track listing:

01. Kicking & Screaming
02. My Own Worst Enemy
03. TunnelVision (featuring John 5)
04. Dance On Your Grave
05. Caught In A Dream
06. As Long As I Got The Music
07. I'm Alive
08. Dirty Power
09. Live The Life
10. Dream Forever
11. One Good Reason
12. Lost In The Light
13. Wishin'

Bonus tracks:

14. Jumpin' Off The Wagon (on physical CD/DVD editions only)
15. Ain't There Yet (iTunes exclusive)

Bach filmed two new video videos on June 28 in Hollywood, California with director Devin DeHaven of Fortress Entertainment (PAPA ROACH, WHITESNAKE, METHOD MAN, TALIB KWELI).

In a recent online posting, Bach stated, "[I just had a] marathon studio session with director Devin DeHaven , making sure the videos are perfect and the bonus materials are stellar ... Which they are! This is the most satisfying experience I have had creatively in a long time.

"Frontiers Records has pulled out all the stops and I have been creating new music and bonus materials for literally months now. We have the new music, three new videos, bonuses galore, new everything!!

"If you were ever a fan, now is the time to rejoice because I am gonna give you so much new Bach 'n' Roll, your ears & eyes are gonna bleed, mothertruckers!!!"

Sebastian previously stated that the "Kicking & Screaming" cover would feature "the hottest model in the land" — presumably referring to his new girlfriend, 25-year-old model Minnie Gupta — "and reflect the lyrics as well as the brutality of the music. It's gonna be rock 'n' roll to the 9th degree — very heavy, cool, trippy and nightmare-ish."

Bach stated about his new solo material, "This CD will follow along the lines of 'Skid Row', 'Slave To The Grind', 'Subhuman Race' and 'Angel Down'. If you like rockin' guitar riffs, high-energy songs and performances, deadly drums of doom, and ear-shattering screams, we got your rock right here!" He also described the songs as "heavy, interesting, classic sounding, modern sounding, completely rock 'n' roll — just how we like it!"

Et attention, voila la p(m)ochette, featuring Bach himself et sa brand new girlfriend Minnie Gupta:

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Baalim

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Juil 2011 14:21    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Comme d'habitude, je répondrai présent.

En espérant qu'il soit aussi bon que le précédent (avec des power ballads un peu supérieures, ça ne serait pas de refus)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 04 Aoû 2011 18:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le clip de Kicking & Screaming: http://www.revolvermag.com/news/exclusive-premiere-sebastian-bach-debuts-new-music-video-kicking-screaming.html

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû 2012 16:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bach a viré le petit génie de la six-cordes qui l'accompagnait et avec qui il a écrit tout son dernier album.

Ah et il a déclaré qu'il n'y avait qu'une seule personne qui s'opposait à la reformation de Skid Row et que ce n'était pas lui...

Citation:
Sebastian Bach says he kicked Nick Sterling out of his solo band after the guitarist cause them to miss out on the chance of a national TV appearance.

Sterling, 22, last week said he’d be sitting out a few shows for contractual reasons – but now Bach, who co-wrote his latest solo album with him, says he won’t be back.

The former Skid Row frontman, who recently said only one member of his old band was preventing a reunion, tells 93 Rock: “We did a big broadcast on AXS TV that we worked really, really hard on.

“It was a very big deal that we were on television from coast to coast all across the USA. Everybody had to sign a release to be part of the broadcast and the DVD coming out. Everybody else signed it.

“I talked to Nick two days before the show and he hadn’t signed. I’m like, ‘Dude, we’re filming in two days. You have to sign.’ He guaranteed to me that he would sign it and be part of it.

“Then when we got to soundcheck he wouldn’t sign the release. We could not film the show with him – he wouldn’t let us.”

Bach accuses Sterling of making “completely unreasonable” demands and insists the guitarist’s behaviour was unprofessional.

“If someone is not happy in my band, I will be the first to show them the door,” says the singer. “If you’re not part of the team and you’re not interested in being successful or professional, get out of my band.

“I’ve been doing this for 30 years and all I ask is that somebody is a professional and doesn’t wreck it for the rest of us – which is what he did in LA the other day.”

But despite their falling out, Bach hopes they may be able to work together again in the future. “I love Kicking and Screaming, the album we made. Everybody should listen to that and realise we captured a very cool, unique moment in time between me and him.

“I wish Nick all the best. But if you can’t be a team player, I don’t want to play with you any more.”

Dragor
Oldies are goodies

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû 2012 16:47    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il devrait faire un disque avec Steve Stevens.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Oct 2013 12:59    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sebastian Bach joins forces with Duff Mckagan, John 5, Steve Stevens for new album

“Big Guns” off “ABachalypse Now” available now for streaming on Youtube.

Iconic rock vocalist Sebastian Bach is currently hard at work in the studio under the direction of producer (Rob Zombie, Black Sabbath, Shinedown etc) to record the anticipated follow up album to the acclaimed “Kicking & Screaming”. The new effort will be released via label home Frontiers Records and is tentatively scheduled for spring 2014.

Of his forthcoming new album, Sebastian Bach commented, “I am happy to say we have completed the drums and most of the bass guitar for the new record. It is a pleasure to write songs with Duff, Steve, Bob, and Devin. The album will be mastered by Tom Baker who has mastered my last three albums. This CD will be balls out in-your-face high-energy rock ‘n roll which just so happens to be my favorite style of music. I look forward to releasing the record & playing these songs live for you all in 2014!”

Sebastian managed to involve in the writing and recording some very special friends and guest stars, including none other than: Duff McKagan (Velvet Revolver, Guns n’Roses), and not one but two top class guitar players: John 5 (Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie) and Steve Stevens (Billy Idol). Rounding up the lineup on the album are Devin Bronson on guitars and Bobby Jarzombek on drums. Duff and Sebastian have previously collaborated on Duff’s solo album “Believe In Me’.

S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Oct 2013 13:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

S'il pouvait plutôt se rabibocher avec Skid Row pour le SAMEDI 23 NOVEMBRE 2013 et être présent pour leur passage en France je serai le plus heureux Mr. Green

j'aime bien le père Duff sur la photo !

vivement quelques passages à se mettre sous l'enclume.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Dragor
Oldies are goodies

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Oct 2013 14:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bobby Jarzombek :love:

A surveiller tout ça. Même si pas écouté le dernier. Et Angel Down était sympa sans plus.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Oct 2013 14:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Avec le recul je préfère Angel Down au dernier, finalement.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: