Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
SLAYER - Apu Hannemann et Lombardo
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Déc 2013 17:17    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jon Dette a écrit:
I actually started working with SLAYER after we had gotten back from Australia. We started working for demo and music for their new record. And then obviously what happened with Jeff [Hanneman, guitar] passing away, that changed some things. But it was definitely moving in that direction for me to be working with SLAYER. But as I said there are just some things that changed with that once Jeff passed away, and I think ultimately they felt more comfortable with ‎Paul Bostaph, just because Paul had been in the band for longer. I think it was not going to be as much of a shock to their fans, because first Dave is gone, and now Jeff is gone, the band, it's now down to two original members. So if Paul makes them feel more comfortable and at home, then more respect to him and I wish them the best with that.

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Déc 2013 15:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Slayer – Seeds Of Horror – The Jeff Hanneman Demos 1985 (2013)

01 – Angel Of Death
02 – Seeds Of Horror
03 – Raining Blood
04 – South Of Heaven
05 – Spill The Blood
06 – untitled (213)
07 – untitled
08 – untitled
09 – Living Just To Die
10 – DDAMM
11 – Abretions Asshole
12 – Can’t Stand You

Confused
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Déc 2013 15:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Blink

Confused

Ah, c'est un bootleg en fait.

Slayer - Seeds Of Horror (Jeff Hanneman is on vocals)

With the tragic early death of Slayer’s Jeff Hanneman earlier this year, it was inevitable that artifacts would unearth themselves, as has happened with the Seeds of Horror release. This album contains both demos for an unreleased concept album by Slayer and a demo from Hanneman’s side hardcore project Papsmear.

The Slayer demos involve material that mostly made it on to later albums but also contain some unreleased and unrealized material. Generally recorded with Hanneman on guitar and vocals and a drum machine for percussion, the demos include some conceptual material like the title track from which this CD/LP takes its name.

Seeds of Horror also contains extensive liner notes introducing each track as it was mentioned by the band in interviews and tracking the lineage of each song, many of which appeared in fragmentary form elsewhere (riffs and other concepts were recycled). Two of the Papsmear tracks will be familiar to any who have Slayer’s Undisputed Attitude. The full demo features Dave Lombardo as well as Rocky George from Suicidal Tendencies fleshing out the mix.

Un commentaire pour une fois pertinent:
Citation:
I bought a lot of bootlegs and sold them a few years later. How often, really, will you listen to this CD? Once a year on Christmas day? On the day of every Presidential election? Or maybe like once a decade when you’re drunk and need background noise?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Déc 2013 17:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

je l'ai DL et écouté, ça permet d'entendre le défunt jammer sur les bribes des morceaux de légendes avec un son pour voire super pourri
Gratos ça ne me gène pas , mercantilement parlant ...baaaaa comme à chaque Mac_abbé => business is business.

le fan ou l'admirateur de Jeff peut se laisser tenter ça fait une petite séance bien sympa un soir entre pote à parler des héros mourrus.
On entend du sacré punk dans les bases quand même !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 09 Jan 2014 19:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The February 2014 issue of U.K.'s Metal Hammer magazine features an interview with SLAYER guitarist Kerry King about the progress of the songwriting sessions for the band's next album — SLAYER's first following the passing of guitarist, and one of key songwriters, Jeff Hanneman.

"I've got assloads of songs!" King stated about SLAYER's next CD. "I mean, I'm more prepared than I've been before any record, working on this material for of three years. Me and Paul [Bostaph, drums] have demoed 11 songs. I'm sitting on 14 or 15 songs and I've got seven complete with lyrics already. I'm in great shape!"

Asked if he has found himself tempted to write the kind of songs that Jeff might have contributed to an album, Kerry said: "I think that would be shooting myself in the foot. I can't pretend to be Jeff. We both learned from each other in 30 years of writing together. As far as going out of my way to write something that Jeff might've done? I won't do that. If it happens to end up sounding that way, good for me!"

According to King, it's still undecided as to whether any of Hanneman's previously unused ideas will make it to the next SLAYER album. "There was a song we finished on the last record, but I know for a fact [Jeff] wanted to rewrite the lyrics on, so that one got to deconstruct and make better," he said.

"I've said, and I'll continue to say, that if we use any of Jeff's songs, I don't want it to come out just because Jeff wrote it. I want it to come out because it's awesome," he added. "We've just got to put out something that I think Jeff would be proud of."

Regarding what fans can expect from the new SLAYER material, King said: "I've got a surprising amount of heavy stuff for me. I do tend to lean on the fast side, but I have some exceptionally heavy tunes, Like, 'Wow, man, where did that come from?' I expect my stuff to be angry and fast, but it's all over the map. I'm stoked. We'll have enough so we can pick great stuff whether we use any of Jeff's material or not. It should add up to as good a record as we can hope for with one of our original songwriters being gone."

King also spoke about SLAYER's current touring lineup, which includes drummer Paul Bostaph and guitarist Gary Holt (also of EXODUS).

"Not to toot my own horn, but we sound fucking great right now," he said. "It's a juggernaut. Paul's a machine. He always has been. Also he's been here before, so that made this transition as easy as it could be as well as for the fans because I think they always felt he was part of the band, even t hough he wasn't for many years."

Asked if he is looking forward to shutting people up with the new SLAYER album, King said: "Oh, yeah, but only because people expect us to fail.

"I'm very stoked about the stuff we're gonna be putting out," he added.

"In a perfect world, which is never what happens in SLAYER, me and Paul plan on continuing to play to keep our chops up, and if we can get everybody on board, I want to start in January and have a record out before the summer."

Cedric
Dave Mitaine

MessagePosté le: Jeu 09 Jan 2014 19:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ce mec est une mitaine de machine lol
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Jan 2014 11:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

P*tain ça c'est de la tournée... mais seulement quelques dates US, rien en Europe. Neutral

Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Fév 2014 18:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mark Ashby of Planet Mosh recently conducted an e-mail interview with former SLAYER drummer Dave Lombardo. A couple of excerpts from the question-and-answer session follow below.

On his most recent split with SLAYER and how it was handled:

Lombardo: "This could have been an easy fix. I wasn't asking for anything other than to be treated equally. I'm sure I've made mistakes along the way, but my intention was never to leave. Who would do that in the golden years of a band? Where we stand now disgusts me. [Late SLAYER guitarist] Jeff [Hanneman] didn't want this — and neither did I."

On SLAYER bassist/vocalist Tom Araya's recent comment that Lombardo was "a working member of the band" and not a partner:

Lombardo: "It's sickening. I left the band in '92 to be at home for the birth of my son, period. One show changed the course of this band. Tom has forgotten history… swallowed the stories that have been created throughout the years to sell tickets. If it weren't for me, SLAYER would not exist. I approached Kerry [King, guitar] to start this band. Somehow they have forgotten that."

On whether he regrets his original Facebook post — called a "rant" by Araya — in which Dave revealed details that, according to Tom, were "legally binding and private":

Lombardo: "No. My 'ranting' on Facebook still stands because it's accurate."

On his current relationship with Tom Araya and Kerry King:

Lombardo: "Sadly, non-existent."

On his relationship with Jeff Hanneman:

Lombardo: "I didn't see Jeff for a few months before he passed, but we had many texts and phone calls right up until [then]. He really didn't let anyone too close to his everyday life. But when we spoke, it was like no time had passed; a lot of laughter. I couldn't ask for anything more than what my relationship was with Jeff. It was amazing."

On whether he was surprised by the apparent coldness which his former bandmates, and especially Kerry, showed after Jeff's death:

Lombardo: "I was shocked that Tom didn't show up to the memorial. It was uncomfortable for me to be there, given what was going on with the band, but I still showed up. I was equally shocked at Kerry's self-centered stories. None of his stories described the kind of human being Jeff was."

Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Fév 2014 19:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je viens de lire ça et je chechais justement le sujet pour le poster ! Il est colère le Dave... lol

Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Mar 2014 12:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Et il continue à balancer :

Myglobalmind: Looking back over your extensive musical career, what have been the particular high and low points?

Dave: Well, it fluctuates; up and down, you know. A low point was probably January of last year whenever [the most recent split] went down, you know, with SLAYER. It was leading up to that, you know, unfortunately. Well, not really leading up to it, because my bags were ready and packed to go [with the band to Australia for the Soundwave festival].

Myglobalmind: It still must be difficult for you on a personal level? As they were your friends, and people that you had grown up with.

Dave: Yeah, it's strange. It's unfortunate as well, because I realize now that they weren't really my friends. They were just business partners. I lived and hung out with them, as if they were friends. "Wow, these guys are watching out for me," and it didn't quite turn out that way."

Myglobalmind: How do you feel one year on? Has your attitude to the situation mellowed, or…?

Dave: Yeah, I have, I am more, like, "Oh, well, shit happens." Move on, you know.

Il a mis tout ce temps à le réaliser ? C'est pourtant pas la première fois que ça se passe mal entre eux. Confused

Et on embraye sur un tacle de plus :

Myglobalmind: Playing that type of music obviously is going to have that chance of health issues…

Dave: I started PHILM, you know, when I noticed that [SLAYER], in a way, health-wise, was crumbling, not only with Jeff [Hanneman, guitar], but with Tom [Araya, bass/vocals] and Kerry [King, guitar] doesn't take care of himself. He should be careful. Well, I'm not going to tell him that…

Myglobalmind: Nobody would tell him that.

Dave: Nobody. And I'm not either.

Myglobalmind: He's quite an imposing character, shall we say.

Dave: Yeah, of course. He has a lot of insecurities.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Mar 2014 15:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il rentre de plus en plus dans les détails, chiffres à l'appui.

En gros d'après lui Slayer se serait fait arnaquer depuis ses débuts par les managers, avocats... du groupe. Sur 4.4 millions $ de bénéfices en 2011 les membres du groupe ne se seraient partagé que 400 000 € (de façon inégale: 114 000 $ pour Araya et King, 67 000 $ pour Lombardo), le reste disparaissant en "frais généraux".

Quand il a voulu en faire part à Araya et King, le management les aurait "acheté" en leur versant à chacun quelques centaines de milliers de dollars pour que rien ne change. C'est à ce moment là que Lombardo a préféré partir.

Citation:
Dave Lombardo continues to pull no punches when discussing his former bandmates in Slayer. His latest shot at the band? During a clinic in North Ireland last week (see video below), the legendary drummer alleged that in 2011, he only made $67,000, while Kerry King and Tom Araya each made $114,000. (In case you’re curious: according to the U.S. Census Bureau, the median income in the United States that year was $50,054.)

Let’s break it down a little further. According to Slayer fan site Slayerized, the band played sixty-two shows in 2011. So Lombardo made about $1,080 per show that year. Which would great… if he were the drummer for almost any metal band besides Slayer. ‘Cause Slayer are one of the biggest metal bands in the world. They played multiple Big Four shows in 2011. They use the merchandising scene from Spaceballs as their Bible. When they play an “intimate show,” it’s for 750 people who paid £35 — about fifty bucks — each. The smallest venue I can ever remember seeing the band play was the Hammerstein Ballroom, and the capacity there is 2,200.

Now, maybe those sums just speak to the state of the music industry in general. I mean, I don’t know about you, but I would have guessed that the members of Slayer made way more than $114,000 each in 2011 anyway. (And apparently Lombardo thought so, too — he says that although Slayer made $4.4 million in 2011, the band members themselves only got $400,000. Even if you factor in fees for managers, lawyers, publicists, road crews, etc., that number seems off, doesn’t it?)

Nonetheless, one has to wonder why King and Araya were taking home almost twice as much as Lombardo… unless they considered him not an equal, but an employee. And, honestly, I don’t have a problem with treating bandmates as employees when the circumstances call for it! I assume Axl Rose makes way more per show than anyone else in the current incarnation of Guns N’ Roses, and that makes sense, because no one is forking over money to see Frank Ferrer and Chris Pitman. But surely, Lombardo should be considered more than an employee in the Slayer camp, shouldn’t he?

Here’s the complete transcription of what Lombardo said, courtesy of Lambgoat…

“I did my best to try to keep it together, but I couldn’t go on, man. I had to step out, because you can’t be shackled like that; nobody can take advantage of another person like that anymore. I did it for too many years, and I held my breath. Red flags kept going on in my books. It’s, like, ‘Really? I’m supposed to make more money? Why am I on the same salary? I’m making the exact same thing I’ve been making the past two years. And this is back in 2004. So I knew something was up. And I tried my best to work it out with the guys. I brought Tom into the picture. I had Tom in a hotel room with me talking to my attorney, and my attorney was telling him everything their management company had been doing to them for the past 30 freakin’ years. And we had an accountant, a forensic accountant, ready to go in there and look at the stuff.

“Tom got bought out. Management flipped him over a couple of hundred grand — who knows how much? — and Kerry as well, to keep quiet and go against Lombardo. So they turned their backs on me. And on the last day, when I’m at rehearsal with them — and I saved it all the way until the end — I said, ‘Guys, we need a new business plan. You guys have been on the same business plan after 30 years. Now I’m an income participant. In other words, I ‘m a percentage holder.’ So if you’re a percentage holder, you know, you have the right, and you’re contracted as a percentage holder, you have the right to see where all the expenses are going. Because here you are getting paid off of net, and then out of 4.4 million dollars, the band gets 400 thousand dollars. Where’s the four million? And that’s just 2011. [It goes to] lawyers, accountant and the manager.

“For the past 30 years, they were doing that to the guys. And they took my information… I’ll never forget the day, I just said, ‘Guys, look at this. This came from your accountant.’ And it showed all the money. It wasn’t showing where the money was going, it was just showing ‘gross,’ ‘expenses,’ ‘net.’ And out of that net, I made, on tour, in 2011, 67 thousand dollars. Kerry and Tom, that was about 114 thousand dollars they made on tour. So if you did about 60 shows, divide that up between 60 shows… Anybody have a calculator? No, not 60… Let’s say about 90 shows per year: 30 in the spring, 30 in the summer and 30 shows in the winter, in the fall. So you break that up per show… Really? It’s disgusting. I’m not gonna… I bust my ass up there playing drums. I mean, I am just sweating, I’m beat. And for the guy in the Hollywood Hills, for his facials, his manicures… No, I’m not gonna play for that. No.

“So, guys, I did everything I could. All I can say, right now my schedule is open. I can do whatever I want whenever I want. I can go over to Europe, do some clinics, hang out with you guys.”

…and here’s the video itself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IPHjNG1m22I

Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 01 Avr 2014 18:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DAVE LOMBARDO Doesn't Think He Will Play With SLAYER Ever Again (tu m'étonnes)

DAVE LOMBARDO: JEFF HANNEMAN 'Didn't Want This To Happen To SLAYER'

dommedag

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Avr 2014 12:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le nouveau morceau Implode

Le début qui fait bien penser à ça. Confused

Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Avr 2014 12:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bof, ça casse pas trois pâtes à un bouc satanique... Neutral

Baalim

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Avr 2014 12:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

De l'art de refaire Ditto Head avec moins d'énergie et de vitesse.

Un de ces jours, faudra quand même expliquer à King que ce qui faisait la classe de Slayer, c'était de réussir à caser, de temps à autres, de vrais refrains sur des morceaux de thrash.
Droom
Oslow

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Avr 2014 14:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

dommedag a écrit:
Le nouveau morceau Implode

Le début qui fait bien penser à ça. Confused

Ah punaise, carrément ! Blink
Ils ont pas honte hein !

Sinon, j'ai écouté, je trouve ça moyen. Mais je n'écoute pas Slayer donc... Malheureusement, je n'ai jamais pu accrocher.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Aoû 2014 11:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apparemment ils sont en studio.

Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 09 Sep 2014 14:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pendant ce temps, Dave Lombardo fait de la musique:

Philm, ‘Fire From the Evening Sun’ – Exclusive Song Premiere

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 sur 12

Sauter vers: