Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
WHITESNAKE (tu l'as vu mon gros serpent blanc?)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> Le Grimoire du Savoir Eternel
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dragor
Oldies are goodies

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Fév 2014 12:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Exact !

T'as aussi Manic Eden (groupe composé, outre Adrian, de Rudy Sarzo, Tommy Aldridge et Ron Young) qui a sorti en 1994 un excellent album de hard au felling très bluesy !

Extrait.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Fév 2014 13:22    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merci, c'est justement ce qu'Edith se demandait ! Wink
Pietro a écrit:
Edith se demande si quelqu'un connait l'album de Manic Eden sorti par Vandenberg, Sarzo et Aldridge après le split de Whitesnake dans les 90's ?

Burning Heart c'est sympa mais ça sonne très FM quand même, et son nouveau groupe Moonkinks c'est du pur Whitesnake !

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Mar 2014 13:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Petit retour sur l'album Coverdale*Page:

Coverdale Page: The best Zeppelin album Plant never made?

Et une interview de DC pour les 30 ans de Slide It In:

Slide It In 30th Anniversary

30th Anniversary of Slide It In

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Dragor
Oldies are goodies

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Avr 2014 14:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Une belle interview ici.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mai 2014 11:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je remets cette news ici, elle passera peut être moins inaperçue...

Petite révolution chez Whitesnake: Doug Aldrich a quitté le groupe, lui qui était le bras droit et l'unique compositeur avec Coverdale au sein du groupe depuis la reformation de 2003.
Adrian Vandenberg ne serait pas contre un retour à condition qu'il puisse continuer son propre groupe moonkings.

Aldrich a écrit:
"As there is still some question regarding my situation with Whitesnake, I want to officially clear the air.

"On May 7 I made the insanely difficult decision to leave. Although not contractually bound I've moved on with David, starting pre-production for an upcoming Whitesnake project. I also had several recording and live commitments, so I needed a flexible schedule to conclude these before going full force as normal. Unfortunately, my schedule was not workable."

He describes the early fruits of the Whitesnake project as "extremely positive and fun" – which only added to the difficulty of his choice.

But he continues: "This is a new beginning. I'll definitely be working on new music, recording and touring – and I'll have a bit more time to pursue some offers that I never had time to fit in before."

The guitarist thanks his former bandmates and fans for their support, hailing Coverdale for his integrity and adding: "It was an honour to maintain that standard while I was in.

"Like lots of great things, it has come to an end. I treasured my 11-plus years in the band – two studio records, two DVDs, three live records and roughly 30 Coverdale/Aldrich songs!

"thank you, brother DC, for the great times, and for allowing me space to put my heart and soul into the history of your great band."

Vandenberg a écrit:
"David and I will do something in the future, whether it's with the two of us acoustically, or whether it's a blues album, a rock album or a tour.

"We're too good friends not to do it, and we have much fun working together."

He describes his time with Whitesnake as "a great period of time," adding: "We were really successful – but the most important thing for me is enjoying making music in a great band. That's what we did."

And he says he was never a victim of Coverdale's allegedly difficult attitude. "It's David's band, and I respect that. But I never felt it as a 'boss' situation. We were really good friends.

"He takes his work very seriously, and if there's somebody in the band who doesn't, then he gets pissed off. He thinks everybody should be as focused and as serious about music as he is. That's how I am too, so that's why we got along very well."

Vandenberg summaries his attitude to a reunion as "never say never." But he states: "It has to be next to Moonkings – not instead of."

Dragor
Oldies are goodies

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mai 2014 12:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oui, affaire à suivre ! :cool:
David faisait du bon boulot avec Doug mais le retour possible d'Adrian est des plus intéressants. Quel dommage qu'il n'ait pu enregistrer les guitares sur Slip of the Tongue !
merci foule fête
Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mai 2014 21:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perso, autant j'ai été emballé par le dernier album studio, autant sa prestation au Hellfest il y a un an m'a fait l'effet d'une douche froide. Alors continuer, ok, mais avec du bon matos. Et une voix retrouvée.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Aoû 2014 11:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Ladies & Gentlemen...Boys & Girls...Your Attention, Please...:)

One of the first, if not the first, guitarists to put his name forward after hearing that Doug Aldrich had left the band, was an exceptionally talented musician whom we had met briefly last year when his band opened for Whitesnake in Arizona.

Everyone was very impressed by him, not only for his ability to play amazing guitar, but, also, his very agreeable personality & he was definitely foremost in our minds when we began to search for Doug’s replacement in Whitesnake.

We jammed together & were mutually impressed enough to ask him to join Whitesnake on the spot. This was May 30th. 2014.

Joel is currently fulfilling his remaining tour dates with Night Ranger.

We sincerely thank you all for your patience & understanding...& so, without further ado, we ask you to welcome, as we have done, our exceptionally gifted new Snake Brother...

JOEL HOEKSTRA...Guitarist Extraordinaire" ~David Coverdale

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> Le Grimoire du Savoir Eternel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: