Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
ARCH ENEMY - War Eternal (9 Juin)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Fév 2014 17:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sven a écrit:
Et le refrain de Bloodstained Cross est caractéristique de cette mollesse, il me fait chier, alors que le reste du morceau est plutôt bon!!
Blink
Viens le chaaaaaaanteeeeeerrrr en live ça va mieux qu'en studio .....ça va toujours mieux qu'en studio.
Plus ça va et plus je pense qu'un album studio c"est comme mater un film US en FR.

le 4eme single est "Cruelty Without Beauty" mais ""Cult of Chaos" ou "city of the dead" sont des très bons morceaux mossieu !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Oni²
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Fév 2014 17:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Moi j'aimais beaucoup Vengeance is Mine
Geisharlebois

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Fév 2014 17:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

S1phonique a écrit:
Plus ça va et plus je pense qu'un album studio c"est comme mater un film US en FR.

Non mais lol. S'ils ne sont pas capables de traduire sur album leur énergie live, ben qu'ils arrêtent de faire des disques!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Fév 2014 17:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

et ba c'est pô la même énergie ni la même approche j'te f'rai dire :non:
En jouant live les morceaux vivent (live quoi) et évoluent avec le public et les interprètes.
On ne va pas refaire le débat live/studio car ce n'est pas l'idée que j'ai voulu mettre en avant directement.
ce serait plutôt : les passages trouvés mou du genou par Sven prennent une tout autre dimension avec le mouton_public , alors quand tout le monde chante , growl, yaourt ou jurle ... :bave:
Fly
Geisharlebois

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Fév 2014 17:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

S1phonique a écrit:

ce serait plutôt : les passages trouvés mou du genou par Sven prennent une tout autre dimension avec le mouton_public , alors quand tout le monde chante , growl, yaourt ou jurle ... :bave:

Certes, sauf que quand on écoute l'album on s'en fout un peu. Et c'est l'album qui va rester, pas les concerts. Et quand la version live enterre la version studio, ça rend cette dernière encore plus frustrante.

Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 04 Mar 2014 20:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Musically, this album is going a few places we haven't visited before. As our fans have come expect, our albums have all had their own vibe and 'War Eternal' will leave its own mark. Lyrically it's a much more personal record, and I feel the songs have more dynamics and depth than ever before. The songs are loaded with strong and vicious metal, drenched in tons of melody and emotion. All the trademarks of Arch Enemy are present, just more in your face and turned up to 11."

The new album will be titled "War Eternal," and Michael explains: "A lot of times life is a struggle, a war against what I like to call 'mental chains' in society that try to prevent you from living life the way you want, that try to stop you from making your dreams come true. I have always resented that and I always will. The title sums up our collective attitude a band as well; stages will be destroyed, eardrums will bleed. There will be no choice. This, ladies and gentlemen, is 'War Eternal'... It also has to do with this french webzine, whose name is "The Eternal Ones" in French, these guys have crappy taste, they like shitty stuff such as Metalcore and Japanese girl bands. We wanna encourage real Metal fans to wage war on those morons, hence the title 'War Eternal'".
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Mer 05 Mar 2014 2:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je sais pas de quel webzine ils parlent, mais ils ont bien raison! lol

Not giving a fuck is awesome!
Jon Lajoie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Mer 05 Mar 2014 7:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Blink ..... lol ce mec est fou
fromage_enrage

MessagePosté le: Jeu 06 Mar 2014 11:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I lol'ed.
dupinguez
Chevalier de Saint-Maslow

MessagePosté le: Jeu 06 Mar 2014 11:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

lol lol lol
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 06 Mar 2014 11:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hum... vous sentez venir la tournée "At War Eternal with Reality" avec Arch Enemy et At The Gates en co-têtes d'affiche ? :kiss:

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Jeu 06 Mar 2014 11:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Miam! :kiss:

Not giving a fuck is awesome!
Jon Lajoie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Mar 2014 19:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gossow quitte le groupe (ben ça, pour une surprise... Blink ). Elle est remplacée par Alissa White-Gluz de The Agonist.

Angela Gossow, who joined ARCH ENEMY in 2000 and made her debut on the now classic "Wages Of Sin" (2001), will be stepping down as frontwoman and focusing on management, while Alissa takes her place.

Gossow comments: "Dear ARCH ENEMY fans, this is not easy to tell you… I have decided to step down from being ARCH ENEMY's voice of anger.

"After 13 years of pure fucking metal, 6 studio albums and countless tours through five continents, I feel the need to enter a different phase in my life, be with my family and pursue other interests. I will, however, remain business manager for ARCH ENEMY, and I will continue to develop my artist management roster.

"I am staying true to my heavy metal roots, just leaving the spotlight, so to speak. I am passing the torch to the super talented Alissa White-Gluz, whom I've known as a dear friend and a superb vocalist for many years. I always thought she deserved a chance to shine — and now she's getting it. Just like I got that chance back in 2001.

"I want to thank all ARCH ENEMY fans, our labels Century Media (worldwide) and Trooper Entertainment (Japan), our dedicated road crew, and in particular Michael, Daniel and Sharlee for their love and support throughout all these years. It's been one hell of a ride! We conquered every situation, made it through thick and thin together in the most exciting and rewarding time of my life. Thank you all for being there with me on stage, in front of the stage, and backstage. You have touched my heart, and I hope I was able to give something back to you. I am grateful for the wonderful memories - I will cherish them forever!

"I am looking forward to the next decade of ARCH ENEMY madness! Right now I am listening through rough mixes of the new studio album and I am blown away! 2014 will see a renewed ARCH ENEMY at the top of their game.

"I am proud to be part of this ARCH ENEMY chapter, albeit in a different way — revving up the engines behind the scenes.

"I hope to see you in front of the stage; I will join you there this time. Let the killing begin, once again!"

Alissa White-Gluz comments: "I am very honoured and happy to announce a new chapter in my life and musical career beginning now; I have joined forces with one of my all-time favourite and globally respected bands, ARCH ENEMY. 'Wages Of Sin' was the first metal album I ever bought, and it was love at first listen.

"It is not often that you get a phone call from your favorite band asking you to join! I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with such amazingly talented musicians whom I also consider great friends. I look forward to being able to write and perform at a whole new level now with ARCH ENEMY! Music is forever, metal is limitless and this is only the beginning!"

Chief songwriter and band leader Michael Amott, who founded ARCH ENEMY in 1995, comments: "We are eternally grateful to Angela for all her passion, hard work and talent. Her legacy is tremendous and will always be a big part of the band's history. We feel great pride in what has been achieved in the past, but also look forward to new battles and new victories. We welcome Alissa with open arms — and we hope you will have open ears. We might have just created our most wicked metal opus yet with our upcoming album, 'War Eternal'!
Fly
Geisharlebois

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Mar 2014 19:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah ben! Au moins la remplaçante a fait ses preuves. Montréal representz Heandbang

Seosamh
Metal Besher'Hell

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Mar 2014 19:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cool, je vais peut-être pouvoir les réécouter.

Divine Side | Exorcizer

"L'auditif, c'est moins visuel" (® & © Doomy)
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Mar 2014 19:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah ben ça pour une surprise... Blink

Dans mon esprit The Agonist c'est une saloperie metalcore pour ados boutonneux, mais j'ai dû écouter qu'un ou deux morceaux vite fait. C'est bien en vrai ? Confused

D'ailleurs la chanteuse les quitte pour rejoindre Arch Enemy:
The Agonist a écrit:
Today we announce that after 3 albums and countless tours we officially part ways with vocalist Alissa White-Gluz. We wish Alissa all the best with Arch Enemy and her future endeavors.

It is the beginning of a new and exciting chapter for The Agonist! We are thrilled to announce the newest addition to the The Agonist family. Please give a warm welcome to very talented vocalist Vicky Psarakis!

Stay tuned for new The Agonist material coming VERY soon!

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Mar 2014 19:56    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jason Everman, l'ex-guitariste de Nirvana et Soundgarden est devenu un héros de guerre ! Blink

Citation:
Jason Everman could have been forgiven for thinking he’d blown any chance of success in life after he was fired from Nirvana, then Soundgarden.

But he went on to a decorated career in the US Special Forces, where he’s regarded among those who know of his achievements as a hero.

In a detailed personal piece, the New York Times reports how Everman picked up a guitar while attending therapy in his junior high school years, and described discovering punk as the “first defining event of my life.”

He got the gig with Kurt Cobain’s fledgling outfit through early drummer Chad Channing in February 1989, and paid the $606.17 they owed for their debut album Bleach. Bassist Krist Novoselic recalls: “Jason was very generous. We had some great shows with him – but then things went south really fast. The fun stopped.”

Cobain didn’t actually dismiss the guitarist; instead the band just cancelled their tour and went home in silence. The frontman later described Everman as a “moody metalhead” – and never repaid the Bleach money, even though the record went on to sell over two million copies.

In 1990 he successfully auditioned to replace bassist Hiro Yamomoto in Soundgarden, and toured the US and Europe with them. But he was fired again when the band returned home, with singer Chris Cornell telling him it just wasn’t working out.

Everman admits: “It was a huge blow. I had no warning.” Some time afterwards he made the decision to join the Army: “I was in the cool bands – I was psyched to do the most uncool thing you could possibly do. Was I nervous? I was a little nervous. But I knew.”

As a Special Forces operative he refuses to say much about what his duties entailed. But he describes the combat experience as similar to working in a band: “The bond of locking shields with each other, working together to defeat a common enemy, it’s a heightened state. I knew this was it; this was living.”

Despite his silence, his sister Mimi knows he’s highly regarded after meeting some fellow Special Forces troops. “They didn’t approach like the usual fanboy who asked, ‘Your brother was in Nirvana?’ They came to me like, ‘Jason Everman is your brother? Dude, do you know what that guy’s done?’”

He left the Army in 2006, went to university and got a bachelor’s degree in philosophy. Asked whether he might go on to be perhaps the “coolest college professor of all time” he says: “No way, man; I don’t have the patience. I’ll probably just be a bartender somewhere.”
Oni²
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Mar 2014 20:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est très bien tout ça mais ... euh ... quel rapport avec Arch Enemy ?
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Mar 2014 20:40    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah mais il y en a pas. :)

Le fait que Pietro poste la même news après moi m'a rappelé l'épisode Jason Everman : http://eternels.vosforums.com/post303925.html
Fly
Geisharlebois

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Mar 2014 20:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il n'a pas posté la même news que toi, il a précisé qu'elle quittait son ancien groupe, ce qui n'était pas dit clairement dans ton message (elle aurait difficilement pu concilier les deux, j'imagine).

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 2 sur 6

Sauter vers: