Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
News diverses
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93, 94  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cedric
Dave Mitaine

MessagePosté le: Mar 01 Juil 2014 11:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

S1phonique a écrit:
au Bataclan

Confused
Ils ont fait le Zénith y a trois ans et là au Bataclan ?
N'empêche que, mitaine, ça me tenterait pas mal tiens.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Mar 01 Juil 2014 12:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ça va faire mal au Bataclan ! :metalbeer:
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Mar 01 Juil 2014 14:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ne Obliviscaris a lancé une campagne de crowdfunding pour financer une tournée mondiale.
Et ils ont presque récolté 40000$ en moins de 48h Blink

http://www.pozible.com/project/183510

Not giving a fuck is awesome!
Jon Lajoie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 01 Juil 2014 19:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cadeau Bonux pour un don de 45 euros : une séance de muscu avec le bassiste...

Non mais franchement.

M'enfin, ce que je retiens de toussa, c'est que leur deuxième album sort cette année.
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 01 Juil 2014 20:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bientôt un nouveau King Diamond. Il sera inspiré par tout ce que le peinturluré a traversé depuis 2007.

Danish heavy metal singer King Diamond has revealed to RollingStone.com that he is working on a new album from his namesake band, tentatively due next year. "We've done a lot of stuff," he said. "We are going in some new ways that are going to be amazing."

He continued: "I've been building a studio so I can do my vocals at home. Once it's completed, we can start recording.

"I have a title for a new record, but I won't say it.

"[The record] will encompass the things I need to write about after what I went through. But I can't say much about it because I haven't talked to the rest of the band about it."

KING DIAMOND in December 2012 signed a new three-album worldwide deal with Metal Blade Records.

King, 58, whose real name is Kim Bendix Petersen, underwent open-heart triple-bypass surgery in November 2010. He has since completed his cardiac rehabilitation program and has stopped smoking entirely, changed his diet and is getting regular exercise.

Asked what the hardest part of his recovery process has been, King told RollingStone.com: "It's tough to learn to breathe again. The doctors collapsed my lungs to do the work. When I woke up, it felt like I was being choked to death. I tried to pull the tubes out of my throat. The doctors tied me down to the bed. In my head, I was thinking, 'Fucking kill me.' It was
horrible. I'm going to have to describe that feeling on the next album."

Ptilouis

MessagePosté le: Mar 01 Juil 2014 20:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Amdor a écrit:
Je ne comprends plus rien avec les chanteurs de TesseracT...

Moi aussi. Et surtout je ne sais même pas quoi penser de ce départ et de ce retour. Bref à voir surtout en octobre au Damage Festival Neutral
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mer 02 Juil 2014 11:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Paul Allender quitte Cradle of Filth. Vu qu'il était en grande partie responsable de leur stagnation, c'est forcément une bonne nouvelle.
Et vu qu'ils ont tourné avec des groupes plus ou moins extrêmes récemment, on peut espérer que la prochaine galette se rapproche enfin de la grande époque.

Dani "Filth" Davey of British extreme metallers CRADLE OF FILTH confirmed the band's split with guitarist Paul Allender and spoke about the group's plans for a new studio album, which is tentatively due early next year.

"Paul Allender has left [CRADLE OF FILTH] — which not everybody is aware of," Dani said. "We weren't planning on it, because it was the kind of thing that has been, kind of, brewing for the last year or so. Not so much on a personal level, but [him] living in America [in Minnesota] and then him doing his side project [WHITE EMPRESS] and getting kind of lost in that. I know I've got [my own side projects] DEVILMENT and, dare I say, TEMPLE OF THE BLACK MOON, but it never really came between CRADLE; I always found time to do it. For example, the DEVILMENT album, if that comes out this year, it'll come out, literally, the mirror's image of when the CRADLE [album] will come out — [the DEVILMENT album will come out] about autumn, and CRADLE's next album will come out spring next year. So the DEVILMENT and [CRADLE] won't meet anytime soon, so that's okay."

Asked about whether CRADLE OF FILTH has found a replacement guitarist for Allender, Filth said: "Well, that's the thing. We only really had one guitarist for the last two albums; Paul had a very strong opinion about doing that, and we're a two-guitar band. So that may be one of the things that kind of opened the fissure a bit."

He continued: "We were doing this [European] tour with BEHEMOTH [earlier in the year] and [Paul] had some personal issues and he couldn't do it, so we brought a Czech guy called Ashok [of Czech groups ROOT and INNER FEAR] in, who's friends with Martin ['Marthus' Skaroupka], the [CRADLE OF FILTH] drummer, and then an English guy, Richard Shaw [of English acts EMPEROR CHUNG and NG26], who lives in Derbyshire, and we thought, 'Well, that's cool, 'cause he's an English guy.' And it was such a great tour and everybody got on so well, and these two other guys knew the band inside out, so when we started writing, which we were doing on the road — not out of necessity, but just 'cause we could — it just all came together, and it was, like, 'Wow! This is great.'… Everybody was, like, really, 'Yes! That was such a great tour.' [It was] a bit short — it was only three weeks long — so when we came back [home], I was, like, 'Wow, we should usually just be halfway through the tour by this point.' So being that invigorated, everybody just started writing, which has brought the album forward by a whole year. Which will please some, and annoy others."

According to Dani, CRADLE OF FILTH's new lineup has "about eight [new] tracks" in various states of completion for the follow-up to 2012's "The Manticore And Other Horrors", and "it's sounding awesome." He previously said some of the new material is comparable to that of 'Dusk... And Her Embrace' [1996]."
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mer 02 Juil 2014 11:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ben tant mieux, les albums du groupe que je préfère, Dusk et Cruelty, ont été faits sans lui.

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Silenius

MessagePosté le: Mer 02 Juil 2014 12:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Originaire de Bærum à l’Ouest d’Oslo, TSJUDER s’est fait remarquer grâce à des albums comme Desert Northern Hell ou Demonic Possesion. Après en avoir eu assez, le groupe splitta en 2006, pour revenir en 2010 après avoir trouvé une nouvelle motivation. Leur dernier album en date, Legion Helvete, est sorti en 2011. Nous avons eu l’occasion d’interviewer Nag (rancune en norvégien), leur chanteur et bassiste durant le Hellfest.

Ca se passe ici : http://guitariste-metal.fr/interviews_interview-nag-tsjuder/
http://guitariste-metal.fr/interviews_interview-summoning
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Silenius

MessagePosté le: Mer 02 Juil 2014 12:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Protector et Silenius, les deux membres fondateurs de SUMMONING, groupe autrichien de black métal épique et inégalé, présent sur la scène depuis le milieu des années 90, ont bien voulus répondre aux questions de guitariste-metal.fr et nous parler de leurs passés et de leurs projets futurs.
Dans cette longue interview nous apprenons entre autre que le duo travailles sur un "nouvel album"/vynil limité, mettant en avant les chansons restantes des sessions de l'album "Old Mornings Dawn".
Ca se passe ici : http://guitariste-metal.fr/interviews_interview-summoning/

Until a long glory....
http://guitariste-metal.fr/interviews_interview-summoning
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Mer 02 Juil 2014 16:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

T'avais pas ton topic à toi? :non:

Sinon, pour Cradle, je reste inquiet, parce que, outre les morceaux qui sont franchement pourris musicalement parlant, Dani a l'air ultra cramé sur le chant...

Jon Lajoie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
merci foule fête
Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

MessagePosté le: Jeu 03 Juil 2014 12:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

L'album de Kyary Pamyu Pamyu sortira le 9 juillet en France. Plus facile à dégotter que les précédents, a priori :http://www.c-k-jpopnews.fr/2014/07/02/kyary-pamyu-pamyu-son-3rd-album-sortira-a-letranger-dont-la-france-tracklistcovers/

Le track listing :

01. Pika Pika Fantajin
02. Kira Kira Killer
03.. Yume no Hajimarinrin-album mix-
04. Mottai Night Land
05. Serious Hitomi
06. do do pi do(CAPSULE COVER)
07. Family Party -album mix-
08. Ring a Bell
09. Tokyo Highway
10. Koi Koi Koi
11. Sungoi Aura -album mix-
12. Explorer
Ptilouis

MessagePosté le: Jeu 03 Juil 2014 15:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vile de For The Imperium se casse. Mais TOI tu peux être le nouveau guitariste et montrer ton talent au monde quand le groupe sera reconnu autre part qu'en Finlande !

For The Imperium a écrit:
Citation:
Breaking News - Guitar Player Wanted
Alright, let's keep this as short as possible: Our guitarist Ville decided to quit. We understand and agree with him that if you are not into this band 100% you should consider doing something else with your life. BUT We are definitely going to continue! We already found a temporary replacement for Ville. Our dear friend Roni Seppänen is going to handle the guitar duties at Wacken Open Air. We have rehearsed the songs with him and he's doing great. Roni is simply an amazing player - it's gonna be a kick-ass show! Now it's your turn! Will YOU be the next For The Imperium guitarist? Or do you have a friend who'd be a perfect match? In case you happen to know somebody suitable, please share this info and ask him/her to contact us. The following is in Finnish because the band is located in Helsinki, Finland. (NOTE! It's not mandatory to be a Finn but bear in mind that you're entering a band that rehearses 3-4 times a week. So please use common sense. )
Fly
Geisharlebois

MessagePosté le: Dim 06 Juil 2014 6:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

merci foule fête a écrit:
L'album de Kyary Pamyu Pamyu sortira le 9 juillet en France.

Tu l'as écouté? Il est dispo depuis quelques jours car il est sorti sur plusieurs iTunes à l'extérieur du Japon, notamment le iTunes UK.

Sinon, un nouvel album de Pink Floyd cet automne? The Endless River...

S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Dim 06 Juil 2014 10:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fly a écrit:

Sinon, un nouvel album de Pink Floyd cet automne? The Endless River...

Blink

DarkSchneider

MessagePosté le: Dim 06 Juil 2014 20:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Me demande bien pourquoi ils ont attendus 20 ans pour ça. Très curieux d'entendre le résultat quand même. Mais ça aurait été tellement mieux que ça sorte du vivant de Wright !
Jo

MessagePosté le: Lun 07 Juil 2014 20:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le cultissime groupe de Black/Death Suédois Dawn a vu tout son Back catalogue réédité via Century Media , leurs albums sont épuisé depuis des années donc c'est sacrement une bonne nouvelle surtout pour ceux qui ne connaitrais pas le classique des classiques: Slaughtersun
(lire la très bonne chronique de l'ami Dommedag qui décrit avec beaucoup plus d'habilité que je ne pourrais le faire, la tuerie qu'est cet album.
Tout à 8,99 euros en plus !
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Mer 09 Juil 2014 19:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
PESTILENCE vient de splitter.

Le groupe néerlandais de death metal technique annonce, par le biais de son leader de toujours, Patrick Mameli, qu'il ne réalisera plus d'albums à l'avenir.

Il a également annoncé que si de l'intérêt était montré pour que Pestilence revienne faire des concerts 'old school' dans le futur, lui et Patrick Uterwijk, réfléchiraient à cette possibilité. Sous-entendu que dans 2 ans, le groupe fêterait son 30ème anniversaire et cela pourrait être l'occasion de faire des concerts basés pourquoi pas sur les 4 premiers albums studios du groupe.

Patrick va de son côté se concentrer sur son nouveau projet, NECROMORPH, un groupe dans une veine "death-jazz-fusion" (mais différente d'un "Spheres")

Jon Lajoie
Amdor

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil 2014 17:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le guitariste et le batteur de Obscura quittent le groupe Blink
facebook a écrit:
According to their official website, drummer Hannes Grossmann and guitarist Christian Muenzner leave German prog Death Metal band OBSCURA.
Muenzner speaks out:
"My decision to step down from my position as the lead guitar player in Obscura after more than 6 years was not an easy one, but even though it may come unexpected for the majority of fans, it is something I have been contemplating for the last couple of years. There is no bad blood between me and any of the other members of the band. However, I just want to devote the biggest part of the time that I have to work on my own music and visions. Doing this, I just can't invest the bulk of my time into the band, because a band operating at the level of Obscura does not work as a an additional thing or even a 'hobby'. It demands a lot of time and availability, but I I know that if my heart is not fully into the music anymore it is not true to myself, my bandmates or to the fans, and I have always believed that solely the fact that a band is successful or that people expect you to play a certain style of music are not enough of a reason to do it.
A second crucial factor in my decision was that I am still dealing with a neurologic condition in my fretting hand called Focal Dystonia, which almost took the ability to play guitar away from me completely by late 2011/early 2012. Even though I regained most of my chops by now through re-training and Botox therapy, the condition is still there and I have to be very careful not to relapse and undo my progress by putting too much strain on my hand, which is why touring several months on an album cycle with material that brings me to the edge of my technical ability every night is not an option for me anymore in the near future. The slightest chance of recovery or at least further improvement have absolute priority for me in the coming years, as I want to be able to play guitar and release music for much longer. Thus I decided to focus mainly on my teaching career and on writing and recording my own music for now. I will remain very active and you will hear a lot of new music from me in the future.
I still consider all past and present members in Obscura that I played with among my very best friends, and the album recordings and tours we did in the last 6 years are among the greatest memories of my life so far. The band took me all around the world several times and I got to meet thousands of great people and fans. I want to thank all of you for your support, even in the tough times when my condition was at its worst. I do not exclude the possibility of future collaborations with each of the other members and wish the band the best of luck for the future.”
Grossmann speaks out:
"Leaving the band was a difficult choice to make, but it was also a big relief. In the last two years it just became more and more obvious that the musical chemistry between band founder Steffen and me just wasn't right anymore. It's not a personal issue, it's a musical one. For the last two records I contributed a large amount of music, including most of the arrangement work. However this was causing problems, because the band was set up as a collective of songwriters, and so the new record should have been a collective work. In general I also prefer working with other people rather than just doing it on my own. However, my musical vision was going into the direction of songs like 'Aevum' or 'Septuagint', maybe in terms of complexity even further. Steffen's ideas are musically rather in the vein of the Comogenesis album. But I wanted to explore a way different side of Obscura. The catchy 'Anticosmic Overload'-side just doesn't really hook me emotionally. In the end it's hard to explain to an outsider, but our musical taste and vision for the band's future are just incompatible at this point. It even started to affect our personal relationship and I don't think that it's worth sacrificing our friendship for personal issues. That's why I decided to quit the band and record the songs I wrote with my new band ALKALOID."
Due to the mentioned lineup changes recordings for the yet untitled fourth album have to be postponed to the end of 2014. To replace both, Christian Muenzner and Hannes Grossmann, a row of auditions will be launched soon.
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil 2014 18:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Blink
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93, 94  Suivante
Page 92 sur 94

Sauter vers: