Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
AEROSMITH - Music From Another Dimension (28 aout)
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 09 Nov 2009 13:40    Sujet du message: AEROSMITH - Music From Another Dimension (28 aout) Répondre en citant

Joe Perry pense que Steven Tyler a quitté Aerosmith! Blink

Citation:
JOE PERRY Says STEVEN TYLER 'Quit' AEROSMITH

AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry told the Las Vegas Sun on Friday (November 6) that singer Steven Tyler quit the band following a recent concert in Abu Dhabi.

"Steven quit as far as I can tell," Perry said. "I don't know any more than you do about it. I got off the plane two nights ago. I saw online that Steven said that he was going to leave the band. I don't know for how long, indefinitely or whatever. Other than that, I don't know."

Part of the problem, Perry said, is that Tyler doesn't return his phone calls.

"He's notorious for that," Perry said. "That's one thing I've learned to live with. I try to overlook it. I like to pick my battles. Frankly, the last few months I've been wanting not to rock the boat. I don't want him canceling any more gigs. We really wanted to do these last four. We just kind of didn't want to call him out or anything and get him anymore pissed off, for whatever reason. So we just let things lie. So we did the gigs and, like I said, I got off the plane and saw this online. That's how I know about it."

Perry said he arrived home in Boston on Wednesday and read on the Internet that Tyler planned to leave the band.

"He has had no contact with me or the other band members," Perry said.

He says he hopes to keep AEROSMITH together, with or without Tyler, but he was so stunned by recent developments he doesn't know what's going to happen.

"Right now I'm adjusting to how we're going to go on," Perry said. "AEROSMITH is such a powerful band, I mean it's like a steam locomotive. You just can't disregard 40 years of four guys who play together as well as they do. We're just trying to — at least I am — trying to figure out what direction the band should take.

"As far as replacing Steve, it's not just about that, it's also four guys that play extremely well together, and I'm not going to see that go to waste. I really don't know what path it's going to take at this point, but we'll probably find somebody else that will sing in those spots where we need a singer and then we'll be able to move the Aerosmith up a notch, move the vibe up a notch."

Mais ce n'est pas aussi clair pour Tom Hamilton:

Citation:
Aerosmith bassist Tom Hamilton yesterday acknowledged the turmoil plaguing the legendary rock band but said he hopes the Bad Boys From Boston can pull it together and keep making beautiful music together.

“We’re always full of troubles, trials and tribulations,” Hamilton told the Track. “But somewhere in the back of everyone’s mind is the knowledge that the only way to get something like the unbelievable experience we just had in Abu Dhabi is as this band.”

Aerosmith just played for 50,000 delirious fans at Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, after which lead singer Steven Tyler promptly announced that he was going to pursue solo projects. And guitarist Brad Whitford publicly discussed the possiblity of Aerosmith finding a new frontman.

“They must have gotten Brad before his coffee or something,” Hamilton laughed.

Still, Tom admitted that things have not been going well behind the scenes for the band, which is about to celebrate 40 years in the music biz.

“Steven’s always mad at us,” he said.

The band has been feuding since their summer tour was halted after Tyler fell off a stage in Sturgis, S.D. Sources told us that Steven, the oft-rehabbed rocker who had been a poster boy for the 12 Steps, had fallen off the wagon and the band was having trouble getting insurance for future tour dates.

Tyler subsequently pulled out of a South American tour planned for late 2009. And during the band’s three recent shows - two in Hawaii and the aforementioned United Arab Emirates gig - Tyler reportedly avoided his bandmates until they all stepped onstage.

Hamilton said guitarist Joe Perry, who has also been working on a solo project, is “extremely frustrated, as the rest of us are,” that Aerosmith has not put out a new record in five years.

“We’re committed to another record for Columbia so at some point, we gotta do another record,” he said. “So we’re all waiting for something to come around full circle and get to the point where we can get together and do something.”

Hamilton downplayed any talk that the band might be thinking of finding a new lead singer and said when they do the new record it “pretty much would have to be” with Tyler at the helm.

“I guess we’ve got to wait until he’s not mad at us,” he said. “There’s still a lot of love left but for some reason he’s not very happy with the rest of us. Maybe he’s just too used to people jumping to his agenda.”

Bref c'est le bordel... Les mecs ne se supportent plus. Tu m'étonnes qu'ils n'aient toujours pas sorti de nouvel album depuis 2004 (2001 même pour un vrai album de compos)!!!

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)

Dernière édition par Pietro le Jeu 31 Mai 2012 10:38; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Seosamh
Metal Besher'Hell

MessagePosté le: Lun 09 Nov 2009 13:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arrivé où ils en sont, ils feraient mieux d'arrêter, je vois pas qu'est-ce qu'Aerosmith pourrait encore proposer aujourd'hui.

Divine Side | Exorcizer

"L'auditif, c'est moins visuel" (® & © Doomy)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 09 Nov 2009 15:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ben en live il y a 2 ans à Bercy c'était carrément bandant, donc rien que pour les concerts il faut qu'ils continuent!

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
sebrouxx
Trailer Masta

MessagePosté le: Lun 09 Nov 2009 21:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Un de mes premiers LR pour feu-les Immortels.

Dernière édition par sebrouxx le Lun 09 Nov 2009 23:17; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail MSN Messenger
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Lun 09 Nov 2009 21:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

feu? Confused

Not giving a fuck is awesome!
Jon Lajoie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Fishbowlman

MessagePosté le: Lun 09 Nov 2009 22:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Franchement, d'accord avec Seo, Aerosmith c'est mort depuis longtemps. Cette news ne me fait ni chaud ni froid. Alors qu'Aero est un de mes groupes de hard rock préférés (bon, jusqu'en 1987, pas après).
Ca pose super bien, ça se maquille nickel, ça se refait le visage et ça se teint les cheveux, belles coupes et tout, là dessus ils sont au top. Mais musicalement, ça ne suit plus depuis belle lurette.
Et en concert, tu te coltinais beaucoup de ballades quand même ces dernières années.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
sebrouxx
Trailer Masta

MessagePosté le: Lun 09 Nov 2009 23:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sven a écrit:
feu? Confused

Ai rectifié. Merci.

Et +20 pour Fishy, mais la patate était encore là en live. Maintenant, je n'en attendais plus rien. Comme KISS, remarque, et pourtant...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail MSN Messenger
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Lun 09 Nov 2009 23:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tu m'as fait peur!
En plus on n'est même pas le 1er avril :D

Jon Lajoie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Fly
Geisharlebois

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Nov 2009 21:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Perry a indiqué sur le site Twitter, tard lundi soir, que le groupe n'allait pas se séparer, mais qu'il «cherche un nouveau chanteur avec qui travailler».

Fishbowlman

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Nov 2009 21:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aerosmith sans Steven Tyler... mdr...
kroboy
Gay Thrasher

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Nov 2009 22:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

tu m'étonnes Rolling Eyes
CCC
Once a camel

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Nov 2009 22:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le choix est pourtant tout trouvé.

"...and I don't wanna miss a thiIIIiiIIIiIIIIWOAOAOHAAAAAAAAAAAA !!"

>CCC<
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Nov 2009 23:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wayne et Garth doivent être en deuil :(

Jon Lajoie
joe le hareng
ex-p(flood)

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Nov 2009 23:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est Charlie Harper qui va avoir la paix!
Gremlok

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Nov 2009 1:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mince je floode mais cette blague tue :(
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Nov 2009 1:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Confused

Jon Lajoie
dupinguez
Chevalier de Saint-Maslow

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Nov 2009 2:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Other jokes play, Joe's jokes suck
joe le hareng
ex-p(flood)

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Nov 2009 12:57    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dupinguez, dans un topic sur Biohazard que je suis en train de nettoyer a écrit:
C'est le bio-bazard ici!

dupinguez
Chevalier de Saint-Maslow

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Nov 2009 13:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bah quoi? Je suis quand même super fier de cette blague, une de mes plus belles oeuvres.
Fishbowlman

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Nov 2009 13:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ca vaut pas celle du bassiste de Grave Digger, T-Bones ou je sais plus quoi.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: