Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
News à la con
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, ... 48, 49, 50  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Oct 2007 18:05    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DC Cooper, ce héro. :)

"D.C. Cooper is a rock star in Asia and Europe.
He has performed for thousands in sold-out venues in Germany, Holland, Spain and Japan -- and he's on tour in Europe now. He has made or performed on 32 albums throughout his career. But on Feb. 9, the Bellevue resident found himself in a situation in which few musicians have ever been.

As a member of the Bellevue Volunteer Fire Department, Cooper answered an alarm for a fire at a two-story home in Avalon. Once, twice, three times he climbed to a ladder's apex, trying to douse flames in sub-zero temperatures. At some point, Cooper strained his shoulder -- probably from trying to chop a hole in the roof with an ax -- but either the cold or adrenaline made him numb to the pain. Then, something went wrong.
According to Bellevue VFD fire chief Jeff Mack, Cooper had been up on the ladder approximately 15 minutes and was suffering from the early stages of hypothermia. Three other firefighters also suffered hypothermia that night, Mack says. "He would have stayed up there longer if I hadn't called him down," Mack says. "But he's hard-headed. All of my guys are hard-headed like that. They don't want to stop what they're doing."

Cooper descended the ladder, shaking and shivering. He eventually passed out. Later, he learned his body temperature had dropped seven degrees. When he came to, he was in Mercy Hospital, where many of the nurses, attendants and doctors know him.

"A few people said, 'D.C., what the hell are you doing here?' " Cooper says. The staff at Mercy recognized him as D.C. Cooper, an emergency medical technician with the McKees Rocks-based Northwest E.M.S. Many times, they'd witnessed Cooper transporting the sick, the injured and the dead. No one at Mercy had any idea how quickly news of Cooper's hospitalization would spread via the Internet to Japan, Europe and across the United States. Fans flooded Cooper's e-mail and message boards with get well wishes.

While Cooper was heartened by the outpouring of support, in retrospect, he seems a bit embarrassed about the incident. "It took me a couple of days to get back to normal," Cooper says. "I felt like a schmuck for getting injured, for letting my fellow (firefighters) down. I'm not sure what happened that night."

Star, not celebrity

In late August. Cooper, fully recovered from his February mishap, prepared to embark on an overseas tour with the German-based Silent Force, a progressive-rock metal band that has large fan bases in Japan, Germany and other sections of Europe. A few years ago, he would have keenly anticipated concert dates in Tokyo and Osaka, Japan, as well as Lagoa, Portugal. This year, he still looks forward to performing, but he has limited expectations. "I've gotten past the point of being jealous and envious of not being on MTV, of not having a reality show," says Cooper, 42. "I feel I'm past that. Sure, there's still a bit of ego, wanting to be part of that. But I've always been a mid-level success, and I'm fine with that. In the music community, being respected by people from all over, by fans -- to me, that's the most important thing."

What he's most interested in is family. The father of two boys, Clayton, 5, and Carson, 2 1/2, Cooper's voice cracks when he talks about how he insisted on breaking the tour into segments so he wouldn't have to be away from his family for six consecutive weeks. "He's very sensitive," says Michelle Cooper, his wife of 10 years. "Before, when we were doing our own thing, it was different. I can fend for myself, I'd lived on my own. Now, it's a whole different time in our lives. You like to be around those two. They're funny, they're entertainment. It's hard for him to leave them, even for a week."

Clayton and Carson, it turns out, are the main reasons Cooper went back to being an EMT. Growing up in Bedford, he worked on ambulance crews, starting at the age of 14. But when his musical career took off in the early 1990s, first with Royal Hunt and then with Silent Force, that vocation was put aside.

The births of his sons prompted a shift in his priorities.

"The big thing for me was I needed to get back to reality," he says. "This is life and death. This is it. There's not too many other things that you can do that slap you in the face like this." Cooper has witnessed some horrific scenes. He's watched helplessly as a crash victim burned in a car that had slid into a ravine. There have been heart attacks, burn victims, broken limbs. He once retrieved the severed leg of a motorcyclist, which successfully was re-attached. "That was a good day," he says.

A world apart

Through it all, he tries to keep his musical life apart from his EMT duties. Sometimes, subconsciously, the two intertwine. Every so often, Dan Gulasy, the assistant chief of Northwest EMS, will hear one of his employees singing softly or whistling. Invariably, it's Cooper. "He tries to keep them separate," says Gulasy of Cooper. "But it's not hard for him to lead into a story and recount some sort of events in his life." Cooper is never overbearing about his life outside of the ambulance service. Alex Capece, one of his regular partners, had to initially prod Cooper to tell stories about being a rocker.

"He's very humble about it," Capece says. "He doesn't act like he's better than anyone else, that he's a rock star and everyone should kiss his feet. There's no sense of that. He does it because he loves it." Capece, 20, is less than half Cooper's age. As the paramedic on the ambulance, he has a broader knowledge base and can perform more procedure on calls.

But the partnership, Capece insists, is one of equals.

"They can teach you all you want in school, but until you get out on the street, it's difficult to understand how things work," Capece says. "He has the street knowledge of how the whole system works. He's helped with things like how to get somebody out of a house, or what's the quickest way to get from our station to a location. Just the fact that he's been around and knows the area was an amazing help to me when I started."

Gulasy agrees.

"He's very outgoing guy, very interested in the community and public safety," he says of Cooper. "He's always looking for an opportunity to get out in the neighborhoods and be involved. He's a very pleasant guy to be around. And, he's had a world of experiences most people couldn't even dream of." Mack, the Bellevue fire chief, is impressed with Cooper as well.

"I don't know how he does it, how he's found the time to take all the courses (for accreditation as a firefighter) and also found the time to be an EMT," Mack says. "He leads a pretty active life." But why become an EMT, or volunteer as a firefighter? Musicians often take jobs as waiters, or work in record stores, or do voiceover work. There would seem to be very little that linked saving a life to singing a song. Cooper admits there's no comparison, but he has felt similar emotions taking a stage and traveling to an accident scene. "You get an adrenaline rush on stage and an adrenaline rush driving down the road with the lights and sirens on," he says. "And I enjoy that rush. Maybe I'm just trying to hang on to my youth."

Top ranked

"Voice in the Light" is an album by Amaran's Plight, a progressive-rock super-group of sorts that features Gary Wehrkamp of Shadow Gallery on keyboards and guitars, drummer Nick D'Virgilio, who has performed with Sheryl Crow, Tears for Fears and Spock's Beard, bassist Kurt Barabas of Under the Sun, and Cooper. Based on a novel by John Crawford -- who served as the album's executive producer -- "Voice in the Light" rose to the Top 5 on progressive rock charts earlier this year. It's one of five album releases featuring Cooper's vocals this year, and Crawford says getting him to participate was crucial to the release's success. "D.C. has a tremendous reputation for being an amazing vocalist who sounds great in the studio and live," says Crawford, who lives near Lancaster. "It's very difficult to pull off both."

Crawford cites occasional polls run by metal and prog rock magazines, and how Cooper always outpaces vocalists such as Ronnie James Dio, Geoff Tate, Bruce Dickinson and David Coverdale. His fan base, Crawford says, is fiercely devoted to any and all of his musical projects. "He's so good at creating great sounds with his voice," Crawford says. "His ability to create a vocal melody for a song, to make it truly melodic, is remarkable. I was absolutely blown away by his work and efforts on his project." Cooper would like to see the Amaran's Plight project succeed. He speaks of the possibilities of a live performance, perhaps a DVD. Anything that would help him gain a larger presence in the U.S. But no longer is he agonizing over the possibilities. Whatever happens with his musical ventures , he's happy and content in his little corner of Bellevue.

Cooper manages to adjust his work schedule for his music travels.

In late September, he returned from shows in Japan. Two days later, he was back working a 24-hour shift with Northwest EMS. On Wednesday, it was back to Europe for Silent Force gigs in Germany and the Netherlands. He is expected home again today, then back to another 24-hour Monday shift at Northwest. From the adoration of thousands of fans to saving lives is a quantum leap in terms of exposure. But the core of what Cooper does remains the same.

"I want to be known as a good father and a good husband," he says. "I want to be remembered as a good friend. And I also want them to say, that (guy) could sing." "

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Oct 2007 1:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Un jeu vidéo Heavy Metal !! Heandbang

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Flower King
404 ErRIR

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Oct 2007 10:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Luci le modo ne consulte pas tous les topics. C'est très pas bien.
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Oct 2007 11:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Embarassed

C'était ma résolution 2007 : ne plus jamais lire un post de Blackie.

Guiomzappa
Grand Wazoo Keeper

MessagePosté le: Lun 03 Déc 2007 15:11    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hooray for Hollywood!

Take note if you are a movie fan. There is a little film coming out in December called "I Am Legend" that features our very own Mike Patton. It also stars some actor named Will Smith. The tricky part is, you won't see Mike, but you'll hear him. He is the voice of the creatures in the movie. That is right, the evil screams and howls coming from the "creatures" will be courtesy of Mike. Seems he is getting a lot of requests to do evil/monster/zombie noises and sounds. Remember he is the Darkness in the game of the same name and even shows up in the game Portal as well!!!

2 thumbs up! Wonder if there is an academy award category for creature voices???

Source: Newsletter Ipecac Recordings

Conceptual Continuity in the Calembour
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Flower King
404 ErRIR

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Déc 2007 1:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Robert Fripp, plus fort qu'Alain Delon:

An Evening with Patricia & Robert Fripp
San Francisco Bay Area - Corte Madera, California
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Sign-In: 5:30 - 6:00pm
Event: 6:00 - 9:30pm

How to Be a Hero on and off the Platform
From Beginner to Mastery in Business, Performance, and Life

This is a one-of-a-kind learning experience for anyone who is interested in communicating more effectively, presenting in a more profound way, or just becoming more successful in life. You will meet and learn from a legend from the music world...Robert Fripp. Patricia's brother Robert is the founder of King Crimson and collaborator with David Bowie, Brian Eno, Blondie, Peter Gabriel, and Daryl Hall.

Consider this...

Music is a wonderful language of analogy and metaphor.

Are we in tune? Are we in tone? Are we in time?

When we are in tune we move from the possible to the impossible.

Meet our presenter coaches!

Patricia Fripp is an award-winning speaker, in-demand executive speech coach and sales presentation skills trainer.

Her brother Robert Fripp has been teaching guitar students for 25 years; his message to his students on how to go from beginner to master has much in common with what his sister Patricia Fripp has been teaching Presentation and Speaking Schools for the past 10 years.

The focus of this up-close and personal event will be to give you a behind-the-scenes look of how these incredible siblings created excellence in their personal and professional lives...and show you how. Robert started tone deaf with no sense of rhythm and became a musical genius. Patricia left school at 15 and advises CEO on their presentations and is in-demand keynote speaker.

This is a formally informal evening. The audience will have plenty of time to ask questions. If you are one of Patricia's speaker friends or students, or interested in Robert's spoken performances this one-of-a-kind, never-to-be-repeated events is something you must NOT miss. Bring your friends!

Guitarist, composer, and producer Robert Fripp is unlike many legendary musicians. He is an intellectual, exceptionally well-read in multiple areas of study, and yet a modest man. Robert is equally comfortable discussing the history of religion with a country vicar as he is discussing world economics with someone like the late Sir Edward Heath — who was for many years a neighbor.

The founder of King Crimson, he has collaborated with the likes of David Bowie, Peter Gabriel, and Brian Eno. In fact, Rolling Stone magazine named Robert Fripp 42 among the top 100 guitarists of all time.

As much as Robert is internationally-known for his brilliance with the guitar... he is a superb and entertaining speaker.

Robert is as eloquent a speaker as he is a master performer. For many years, following his solo performances, Robert Fripp has engaged and delighted his audiences with his impromptu conversations and highly entertaining Q & A sessions. Discipline & the Act of Music first became popular in his college lecture tours in the early 1980's

You may even hear what Jimi Hendrix said to Robert...it is his Hendrix story!

NOTE: Robert Fripp will NOT be bringing his guitar and please do NOT take photos during the session. Patricia says "Brother is not like his sister! Robert is quiet, shy, unassuming, modest, not a shameless self promoter. Many say he is a genius. When asked how he feels about that he replies, "I know it isn't true...so I doubt their judgment on other issues.'"

56 Madera Boulevard
Corte Madera, CA 94925
http://www.cortemaderainn.com

Date & Time
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Sign-In: 5:30 - 6:00pm
Event: 6:00 - 9:30pm

Et attention, c'est là que ça devient vraiment très fort:

Tickets
Early Bird Tickets: $55.00 Per-Person
After January 1, 2008: $75.00 Per-Person

Blink :sexe02: Blink

Sacré Bébert.
Guiomzappa
Grand Wazoo Keeper

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Déc 2007 16:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Flower King a écrit:

Mais ... mais c'est Dorothée! Blink

Mr. Green

Conceptual Continuity in the Calembour
Hell Kitty
Gildenblöw AdDickt

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Déc 2007 17:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Et Robert Fripp ressemble à Pat Le Guen, il faut le signaler... :)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
dupinguez
Chevalier de Saint-Maslow

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc 2007 12:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

MANOWAR fans have requested a special piece of merchandise from their favorite metal band. MANOWAR has heard these requests and delivered. The new MANOWAR condoms are the perfect romantic accessory for all true metal couples. Whether you are looking to spice things up in the bedroom or meet somebody new after the show, MANOWAR condoms will do the trick. Now, you are ready for any chance meetings that turn into unexpected friendships.

This special "Warrior's Shield" is made of 100% natural rubber latex and transparent in color. All condoms are FDA approved against pregnancy, AIDS and other STD's. Expiration date, lot numbers and health advisories printed on the back of each condom.

The "Warrior's Shield" is individually packaged with the white MANOWAR logo emblazoned on the package. The "Warrior's Shield" is sold five (5) condoms per bag.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Flower King
404 ErRIR

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc 2007 12:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est pour se les mettre sur les oreilles?
joe le hareng
ex-p(flood)

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc 2007 16:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

T'utilise de droles de métaphore pour parler de TB...
CCC
Once a camel

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc 2007 16:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A noter que les préservatifs Manowar font tous 22 cms de long sur 6.5 de large, parce que les trve fans of steel en ont forcément une grosse. Sinon on les vire du fan-club d'ailleurs.

>CCC<
Wotan
Fjord Fiesta

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Déc 2007 13:46    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Comment utiliser la justice pour emmerder le monde:

MIDDIAN, the band featuring former YOB leader Mike Scheidt, has issued the following update:

"As many of you know, MIDDIAN received a cease-and-desist demand in October from MIDIAN of Milwaukee LLC. This demand required MIDDIAN to stop using our name completely, stop selling our album, and further demanded that all of our recorded CDs and albums be destroyed. MIDDIAN was served a cease-and-desist by a band that has never played outside of Wisconsin, hasn't put out a single record, or had a steady lineup in the last seven years. They hadn't even updated their website since year 2000 as of a few weeks ago. We played Milwaukee in May, and no one there even mentioned a local band MIDIAN of one 'd.' Nor did one of their 'fans' come to the show.

"Prior to this demand, we had never heard of them. Upon further research into the group, we discovered they had not used their name or trademark in years or even played outside of Wisconsin, ever. Our initial response was that our bands could peacefully co-exist. Especially since we learned that our usage combined with their non-usage entitled us to the name, rendering their trademark useless. But we felt it would be wasting everyone's time and money to send the issue to litigation. Besides, before the name MIDDIAN was chosen, a careful online search was done, proving that no other active unit had the same spelling.

"Instead of responding or agreeing to our offer of co-existence, they filed a federal suit against the three of us individually, our label (Metal Blade, who dropped us because of the suit), our booking agent Nanotear Booking, and an online merchandiser we had never even heard of until we saw the complaint.

"We sent them word that we would give the name up and even agreed to some other demands that seemed unreasonable, simply because we're not in a financial position to fight it. They refused to accept our settlement, demanding we pay them tens of thousands of dollars.

"By right of actual usage worlwide, the name MIDDIAN is ours. Regardless of that we have no choice but to FIGHT and defend ourselves in court. We intend to strip them of their trademark and deny them their unfair demands of money and of our music.

"We're humbly asking for YOUR help. Spread the word far and wide, to wherever you can. If you can afford it, please donate some money to our defense fund. We're going to have A LOT of legal fees and we're simply not in a position to pay for it by ourselves.

"We would like to thank everyone that has sent us messages. The underground metal community's love has simply been overwhelming.

"With your help and support, MIDDIAN will stand triumphant against this truly evil attack on our persons and families."

J'espere que le groupe s'en sortira, leur premier album etait une petite pepite de doom/sludge.
L'attitude du label Metal Blade me debecte pas mal aussi.
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Déc 2007 17:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eh beh.... Neutral

aurelsan

MessagePosté le: Ven 07 Mar 2008 13:47    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

http://www.liberation.fr/actualite/ecrans/314257.FR.php

"dustin la dinde pour l'irlande" ahah !! :)
sebrouxx
Trailer Masta

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Mar 2008 19:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

«Chinese Democracy» de Guns N' Roses: Dr. Pepper s'en mêle! (mise à jour)
Le 27 mars 2008 - 10:06

Personne n'a réussi à prédire la date de sortie exacte du prochain album de Guns N' Roses, «Chinese Democracy», ni à inciter le leader du groupe Axl Rose à lancer le disque. Toutefois, une compagnie américaine de soda a décidé d'ajouter son grain de sel. Axl Rose a répliqué à l'offre de Dr. Pepper, a-t-on appris.

La société a indiqué qu'elle donnera une cannette de Dr. Pepper gratuite à «tout le monde aux États-Unis» (à l'exception des ex-membres de GNR Slash et Buckethead) si «Chinese Democracy» est lancé d'ici la fin de l'année 2008.

«Mettre à point ce mélange de 23 ingrédients qui entrent dans la fabrication de Dr. Pepper, boisson que nos fans ont appris à connaître et à aimer, a nécessité un peu de patience. Nous comprenons la quête de perfection d'Axl et nous sympathisons avec lui en lien avec son désir préparer un album qui sortira de l'ordinaire. Une fois que le disque sera lancé, nous savons que les gens le qualifieront de Dr. Pepper pour les oreilles car ce sera un mélange de sons riches et hardis», a indiqué la direction du marketing de la société. Dr. Pepper a aussi mis en place un blogue en lien avec son initiative.

Selon Billboard.com, Interscope, l'étiquette de GNR, n'avait pas encore émis de commentaires sur ce coup publicitaire lorsque le site du magazine spécialisé a publié son article.

Aux dernières nouvelles, «Chinese Democracy» devait être lancé le 6 mars 2007. Aucune nouvelle date de lancement officielle n'a été depuis fixée.

Mise à jour:

«Nous sommes très surpris et très heureux du soutien de Dr. Pepper. C'est inattendu», a dit Rose dans un communiqué de presse cité par Spinner.com. Il affirme qu'il n'était pas au courant si jamais sa compagnie de disques a eu un rôle à jouer dans cette histoire.

La compagnie de soda fait allusion aux chicanes entre Rose, Slash et Buckethead. «Certaines performances de Buckethead figurent sur l'album. Je vais donc partager mon Dr. Pepper avec lui», a dit le chanteur.

Sources: Billboard.com, Spinner.com.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail MSN Messenger
Gazus
SID Errant

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Mar 2008 19:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
un mélange de sons riches et hardis

C'est joliment dit. lol

Le plus dur dans cette rupture, c'était pas tant l'effacer de ma vie, c'était surtout effacer les 4 To de film porno qu'on avait tourné tous les deux. Multicam, 1080p, son 5.1... Y avait plus de place sur le disque dur après la séquence d'intro. Mais une si belle séquence d'intro. J'allais pas effacer ça.
sebrouxx
Trailer Masta

MessagePosté le: Lun 07 Avr 2008 22:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Une étoile pour Iron Maiden sur Hollywood Boulevard

C'est l'unique objectif de Maiden Hollywood, une société à but non lucratif fondée le 7 mars 2008 par une fan de longue date, Cindy Santos, et basée à Irvine, en Californie, qui lance son site web officiel aujourd'hui.

L'organisation s'est donné pour mission d'immortaliser pour l'éternité Iron Maiden sur la Promenade de la Gloire (Walk of Fame) d'Hollywood, où figurent les noms de célébrités de l'industrie du spectacle honorées par la Chambre de Commerce de Los Angeles.

C'est une association auto-financée, Hollywood Historic Trust, qui s'occupe du Walk of Fame. Mais chaque personnalité qui voit son étoile posée sur le trottoir doit participer à une cérémonie d'intronisation et verser 25 000$ à l'association. Ce sont en général les maisons de disques ou les studios de cinéma qui paient cette contribution.

Toutefois, Maiden Hollywood, qui n'a aucun rapport avec Iron Maiden ou le fan club officiel, ni même la maison de disques ou le management, a décidé de tenter de collecter les 25 000$ nécessaires auprès des fans.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail MSN Messenger
sinii

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Avr 2008 19:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

vu sur
Citation:
http://www.obskure.com/fr/news.php

CHINESE DEMOCRACY

sachez que le site therockradio.com vient d'annoncer que le label Geffen Records venait de recevoir une version définitive du fameux album et qu'il serait en pourparlers avec Axl Rose pour les droits!
Vous allez également être ravi d'apprendre qu'une rumeur évoque le fait que ce même Axl Rose préparerait une télé-réalité qui coïnciderait avec la sortie de l'album.
En parlant de sortie, vous pouvez d'ors et déjà pré-commander le CD sur amazon.co.uk qui annonce même la date du 25 août 2008...

Pour l'anecdote marrante (et le coup de pub par la même occasion) on rappelle que la marque de soda Dr Pepper avait mis au défi les Guns N' Roses de sortir "Chinese Democracy" avant la fin 2008, promettant dans ce cas "d'offrir une boisson à tout le monde aux Etats-Unis (sauf les anciens guitaristes Slash et Buckethead)" !

lol lol
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Avr 2008 19:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

amazon.co.uk a écrit:
This title will be released on August 25, 2008

Et si c'était vrai?
Y a-t-il déja eu une date de sortie annoncée sur un site comme amazon? Confused

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, ... 48, 49, 50  Suivante
Page 2 sur 50

Sauter vers: