Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
EVILE - Skull (27 Mai)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
YOhm Kibbur

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Aoû 2013 13:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah merde si c'est lui compose le plus, en effet ça sent le sapin. C'est moche.
Ils tenteront peut-être un revival dans quelques mois, vu comme le temps passe vite de nos jours. ^^
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mer 04 Sep 2013 20:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le groupe va continuer :

Matt a écrit:
We will look for a new guitarist, but we have two more shows with Ol so nothing will be happening before they've come and gone.
I can't imagine us not carrying on but Ol was the main writer so whatever happens, Evile will be very different (For reference, look at the songs that are written solely by me, We Who Are About to Die, Plague to End All Plagues, Long Live New Flesh and The Naked Sun) so if i was to take over songwriting duties, that's what would happen.
Plus a new member would bring something else, so Evile will more than likely sound very different from now.

Les titres en question :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sAKoC2gVCg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zslGPCX9YhE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ONz1wGCXU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUfaPuwwWz0 (je me doutais pas que celui-là était de lui, c'est le meilleur du disque :metalbeer:)

Ca veut dire disparition des influences Death et Prog et recentrage sur du Thrash tout classique.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Déc 2013 13:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Former EVILE Guitarist OL DRAKE Signs Solo Deal With EARACHE RECORDS

Earache Records has announced the signing of British guitar virtuoso Ol Drake to a multi-album, worldwide recording deal.

Ol Drake is currently working on his debut solo album, which is due to be released in 2014 under the project name of OLD RAKE and is set to include a number of guest musicians.

Ol Drake comments: "Very excited to announce signing a solo deal with Earache Records.

"I established a great friendship with the guys at Earache over the years while I was with EVILE and I was happy to hear they wanted to work with me in a solo capacity.

"This will be a studio project entitled 'OLD RAKE.' I won't be touring, and I'm thankful to Earache for being understanding of this and for giving me this opportunity; I wouldn't rule out doing a few clinics here and there though.

"I've always been inspired by Steve Vai, and I've always wanted to do something in a similar approach orientated around metal with injections of other styles and ideas which interest me.

"After recently seeing the film 'Not Dead Yet' about the amazing and inspiring genius Jason Becker, it really kicked me into gear to do something with my playing; music is all I can really do, so I'm thankful for the opportunity and ability to still create music for people to hear.

"Looking forward to getting the music out there!"

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Aoû 2014 17:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Evile have announced former Fallen Fate member Piers Donno-Fuller as their new guitarist.

He replaces Ol Drake who left the Yorkshire band in 2013, leading to a period of inactivity for the metal heroes.

They launched their search for a replacement in October and received hundreds of applications, but bass player Joel Graham tells TeamRock Radio's Metal Hammer Magazine Show they opted for someone local as well as extremely talented.

He also admits they did consider calling it a day when Ol Drake – brother of frontman Matt – left the band.

Graham says: "We had to step back and ask what do we do from this point. We thought it would be a shame to stop it right now. We had to find the right guy, that's taken time. I appreciate people have been waiting for news but we've got to spend time with this guy, get on with him, travel with him and he's got big shoes to fill.

"We're still good friends with Ol, we can't not be, he's Matt's brother. He made his decision and we respect that. We kind of realised that the last four years have been manic for us and we decided to take some time off. Then we put it out there if anyone wants to send in an audition tape. Being a northern band we wanted someone on our doorstep."

The audition process was an enlightening experience for the band, with some of the applicants taking entirely the wrong tact.

Graham adds: "They were terrible, not so much playing-wise. It's just people's attitude. People saying I could wipe the floor with Ol Drake, he's shit compared to me. You don't stand a chance of getting in this band with an attitude like that. We want a nice guy, someone we can get along with."

The band didn't rush making the appointment and they won't rush the new guy into work either, with his first gig not lined up until March next year.

Piers says: "We've had passing chats and had been talking for a while. But I got in touch when Ol left and it went from there. It was time to get on to something else and expand out and Evile was the perfect opportunity. I'm massively grateful to these guys for letting me come on board. I'm learning all the tracks. Ol's a fantastic guitar player so it's not easy trying to work out his solos. We've got something in the pipeline for March."

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Aoû 2014 17:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ca devrait me faire plaisir qu'ils continuent (au passage, Skull défonce, que tous les Thrashers du forum l'écoutent séance tenante, j'ai dit) mais je suis plus circonspect qu'autre chose.
C'est Ol qui composait tout ou presque. C'est plus le même groupe sans lui. Confused

Edith rajoute un clip de l'ancien groupe du noob : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-PwckwBkNI
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: