Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
AVENGED SEVENFOLD - Hail to the King (27 Août)
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Nov 2012 2:01    Sujet du message: AVENGED SEVENFOLD - Hail to the King (27 Août) Répondre en citant

Ils entrent en studio en Janvier, et ce sera évidemment leur disque le plus Heavy.

AVENGED SEVENFOLD frontman M. Shadows has hinted at the direction of the band's next studio album, saying that it will contain "some of the heaviest" material that band has ever composed.

The new disc is the first that AVENGED is writing without drummer James "The Rev" Sullivan, who died in December 2009.

"I would say we're about 70 percent through with the writing now. The hardest part of it was writing without The Rev around to add in the three or four songs he could be relied upon to take to the plate. We've settled on a direction in which this album should go, and we now have a clear idea about what it will sound like. To have that clarity about it is liberating."

He continued, "I don't know if I can say too much about it just now, but I can tell you what it's not, which is almost as important. I look around now and I see a lot of heavy rock bands and metal bands getting into dustup and electronics and incorporating this new fashionable shit into their sound. That's not us. We're not interested in that. If anything, we're going almost in the opposite direction by going even more old school. I mean, we're going way back on this, to an album BLACK SABBATH-esque bluesy type thing, with some of the heaviest sounds we've ever made."

According to M. Shadows, AVENGED SEVENFOLD is planning to complete the songwriting process for the new CD before the holidays and enter the studio in January — possibly once again with producer Mike Elizondo who helmed 2010's "Nightmare" — to begin recording the album for an early summer release.

Asked what he sees as the challenge that lies ahead for AVENGED SEVENFOLD on the upcoming record, M. Shadows said, "Well, I think we've always had backlash with every record we put out. Probably no more so than when we put out 'City Of Evil'. We're always interested in evolving our sound and challenging ourselves creatively, but not everyone has been so wiling to see us develop. I think with 'Nightmare', a lot of people almost gave us a free ride and we did't have the same kind of backlash because of Jimmy and everything, so I expect that it will be back to the old pattern this time. For me, it's about just writing the best damn record we can. The challenge is doing it without an important part of the band being there to add his thoughts and ideas, not to mention songs. People are talking about doing this or that tour, playing this venue, talking to this station, getting the covers of that magazine, doing whatever with iTunes. For me, none of that matters if you don't write good songs so it's about getting the best material we have inside of us onto an album and all that other stuff will take care of itself. I have the utmost, absolute confidence that we will do that. We are doing it!"

One the topic of what Arin's role has been in the songwriting process for the next CD, M. Shadows said, "He has been writing little fills and adding some touches here and there. he's done his part when he's needed. It's cool and a little strange, because he's younger than us, so he comes at it from a different perspective. Instead of growing up on [PANTERA's] 'Vulgar Display Of Power' or thrash metal, he's been influenced by The Rev and metalcore, so it's provided a little outsider insight almost. He's cool, though; he's doing his bit. He makes me feel old as shit, though!"

Dernière édition par Pingouin le Jeu 27 Juin 2013 11:06; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Pistolero

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Nov 2012 8:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah, un successeur à l'excellent Nightmare, voilà une bonne nouvelle ! :)
belzaran

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Nov 2012 10:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellente nouvelle !!! Heandbang

J'espère quand même qu'il y aura moins de ballades que sur Nightmare.
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Nov 2012 11:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mêmes attentes, moins de ballades SVP (même si Victim était superbe). Si c'est effectivement leur album le plus heavy ( lol ) on peut s'attendre à ce que nos voeux soient exaucés :kiss:
Epic Fail

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Nov 2012 22:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'ai hâte !! C'est vraiment le seul album que j'attends avec impatience en 2013 ! Heandbang
belzaran

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Nov 2012 0:05    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dizayeure a écrit:
J'ai hâte !! C'est vraiment le seul album que j'attends avec impatience en 2013 ! Heandbang

Ca et le prochain Tool ! lol
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Mai 2013 5:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Un extrait : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMziXcJAxho&feature=player_embedded

il y aura au moins un bon riff sur le disque.

M. Shadows gave NME.com a hint of what the upcoming set would sound like, saying, "This album's a little more groove orientated. There's a little bit more groove to it, a little bit more focused on bigger riffs. So that's where it's headed — every song has gotta have a huge riff and every song has to have a groove to it."

A September release is planned for the album.

belzaran

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Mai 2013 19:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est léger comme extrait... C'est un peu trop lourd pour moi même si le riff est très bon.
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Sam 01 Juin 2013 22:44    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Un autre extrait : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GbwHAxd3BNk
belzaran

MessagePosté le: Mar 04 Juin 2013 23:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Heu franchement bof pour le coup.
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Juin 2013 22:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Encore un tizeure : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1IvOe8gk2I&feature=player_embedded
Gremlok

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Juin 2013 0:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tout de suite on entend Shadow et je me sens un peu plus rassuré :)

Bon je suppose que ces teaser c'est un seul titre, celui épique de 10min où ils se lâchent du futur album, du moins j'espère vu que j'apprécierai moins ce trip sur un album entier.
belzaran

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Juin 2013 17:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Leurs teasers ont l'air volontairement "merdeux" avec très peu à se mettre sous la dent. Dans les faits, ça me stresse un peu car rien ne m'emballe vraiment, mais sur si peu de temps c'est un peu normal.

Sinon j'ai pris mon billet pour le concert de novembre au Zénith, j'ai hâte ! DBZ
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Juin 2013 11:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Juin 2013 12:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

belzaran a écrit:
Leurs teasers ont l'air volontairement "merdeux"

La pochette aussi, non ?
C'est peut être le concept de l'album.

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Dislo

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Juin 2013 16:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Quelle horreur lol
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Juin 2013 17:03    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il y aurait un lien ? Confused
Vu qu'ils ont dit vouloir faire un album qui évoquerait les Grands Anciens du Heavy, ça se tiendrait.
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Lun 08 Juil 2013 20:57    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Extrait : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PinjG_XkAw
belzaran

MessagePosté le: Mar 09 Juil 2013 7:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il faudrait qu'ils arrêtent avec ces teasers de 30 secondes. Ca me frustre et ça m'inquiète plus qu'autre chose.
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 09 Juil 2013 23:57    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le morceau complet déboule sur le Net Lundi prochain.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 1 sur 4

Sauter vers: