Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
News diverses
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 92, 93, 94  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Faris

MessagePosté le: Ven 03 Aoû 2012 16:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pietro a écrit:
Il est sorti.

Citation:
Randy Blythe has been freed from prison in the Czech Republic, a spokeswomen for the Prague Court has confirmed. He will arrive home in the United States later today (Friday).

The Lamb of God singer was arrested on June 27 in connection with the death of Daniel Nosek, a fan alleged to have sustained a fatal head injury when he invaded the stage while Blythe performed.

Blythe was never charged and posted bail of $200,000 a few days later. However, under legal proceedings in the former Soviet nation prosecutors can object to a suspect’s freedom, which happened in his case. Although objections were not accepted, his bail was raised to $400,000. This again was paid, but another objection was lodged.

The spokeswoman said Blythe’s freedom was confirmed yesterday (Thursday) after a 16-hour closed session, and there were no conditions related to his being released, except for the bail payment. He was freed later in the afternoon and boarded a flight for the US today.

It’s believed the manslaughter case will be heard in November. Experts say Blythe has a strong case in his favour.

Lab of God were last week forced to cancel a planned US tour because of doubts over whether their singer would be available. Earlier this week hardcore band Terror cancelled a tour stop in the Czech Republic as a show of support for their colleague.

Question bête : quand on paie une caution et qu'on est innocenté au procès, on récupère ses billes?
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 06 Aoû 2012 12:59    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah ben merde alors, ça c'est con...
Citation:
Fan dies in Wacken tragedy

A metal fan has died of carbon monoxide poisoning at Germany’s Wacken Open Air festival, organisers have said. The as-yet unnamed person fell asleep under a tarpaulin on a truck and breathed in the poison gas pumped out by a generator, which was also under the tarpaulin. A statement says: “Friends of the deceased discovered the body under the canvas. Emergency services couldn’t successfully resuscitate the person.”

(tarpaulin = bâche)

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Droom
Oslow

MessagePosté le: Lun 06 Aoû 2012 13:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La dernière phrase est presque comique.

Evidemment, c'est une bien triste chose et c'est bien embêtant pour les organisateurs mais, sur de tels rassemblements, de telles foules, ça arrive forcément j'imagine. Parce qu'au Wacken, ce ne sont pas des débutants quand même.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 06 Aoû 2012 16:56    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Faris a écrit:
Question bête : quand on paie une caution et qu'on est innocenté au procès, on récupère ses billes?

Je pense que oui. Confused

Citation:
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM RANDY BLYTHE

Lamb of God vocalist Randy Blythe has released an official statement regarding his time in prison in the Czech Republic. The full statement is as follows:

Greetings. This is D. Randall Blythe, checking in from my beloved hometown of Richmond, VA, United States of America. I was recently released on bail from Pankrác Prison in Prague, Czech Republic, after over a month of incarceration. Now that I am out for the moment, I would like to say a few things.

1. While in prison, I had minimal knowledge of how my case was viewed anywhere but the Czech Republic. I was told by my attorney that I had a lot support from peers in the music industry, my hometown, fans, and of course my family. I cannot express how emotional it made me upon my release to read about even a fraction of the voices that were raised on my behalf. From legends in my music community, to fans across the world, and even people who were previously unaware of my existence but sympathized with my plight- I am truly humbled. I cannot thank you enough for your thoughts and prayers. I would especially like to thank the people of Richmond, VA, for standing by me. In the 48 hours I have been home, many people I have never met before have stopped me on the street, waved and smiled as I passed by, or said hello in a restaurant. All have said “We are glad you are home, Randy”. You all make me proud and grateful that I call Richmond home.

2. I would like state that I suffered no abuse, from either authorities or inmates, during my incarceration in Pankrác. I received no special treatment, and was in general population with everyone else- make no mistake, it was prison, not some celebrity rehab tv show. But I was treated fairly by the guards and kindly by my fellow inmates. People are dying of starvation all over the world. Men and women are losing their lives daily in the Middle East and other war torn regions. I had food, clothes, shelter, and no one was trying to kill me. I cannot complain over a short stay in prison while many people elsewhere fight to survive on a daily basis.

3. If it is deemed necessary for me to do so, I WILL return to Prague to stand trial. While I maintain my innocence 100%, and will do so steadfastly, I will NOT hide in the United States, safe from extradition and possible prosecution. As I write this, the family of a fan of my band suffers through the indescribably tragic loss of their child. They have to deal with constantly varying media reports about the circumstances surrounding his death. I am charged with maliciously causing severe bodily harm to this young man, resulting in his death. While I consider the charge leveled against me ludicrous and without qualification, my opinion makes no difference in this matter. The charge exists, and for the family of this young man, questions remain. The worst possible pain remains. It is fairly common knowledge amongst fans of my band that I once lost a child as well. I, unfortunately, am intimately familiar with what their pain is like. Therefore, I know all too well that in their time of grief, this family needs and deserves some real answers, not a media explosion followed by the accused killer of their son hiding like a coward thousands of miles away while they suffer. I am a man. I was raised to face my problems head on, not run from them like a petulant child. I hope that justice is done, and the family of Daniel N. will receive the closure they undoubtably need to facilitate healing. I feel VERY STRONGLY that as an adult, it would be both irresponsible and immoral for me not to return to Prague if I am summoned. This is not about bail money. This is about a young man who lost his life. I will act with honor, and I will fight to clear my good name in this matter. Thank you for reading this, and I wish you all peace

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mer 08 Aoû 2012 0:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dan Zimmermann vient de quitter Gamma Ray.

Ses morceaux étaient souvent les meilleurs des derniers albums... C'est une putain de mauvaise nouvelle pour l'avenir du groupe en studio.
TheDecline01
Sombre W.C.

MessagePosté le: Mer 08 Aoû 2012 9:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah.
dupinguez
Chevalier de Saint-Maslow

MessagePosté le: Mer 08 Aoû 2012 9:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alors pour moi, par contre, c'est une sacrément bonne nouvelle. J'ai toujours trouvé ce batteur pourri, lourdaud, au jeu beaucoup trop chargé et sans aucune finesse. C'était quand même beaucoup plus rock'n'roll avec Thomas Nack bordel!

Donc bonne nouvelle qu'il se tire. Et ses compos... bofissime!

Sinon, encore une news sur un groupe qui "m'intéresse" et qui a failli m'échapper parce que présente dans ce thread.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mer 08 Aoû 2012 11:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apparemment le nouveau batteur serait Michael Ehre de Metalium, qui jouait déja avec Ramma Gay en concert récemment.

dupinguez
Chevalier de Saint-Maslow

MessagePosté le: Mer 08 Aoû 2012 11:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ca fait rêver lol

Edith est en train d'écouter du Metalium du coup. J'espère que tu n'es pas fier de toi. Neutral
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mer 08 Aoû 2012 14:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

TheDecline01 a écrit:
Ah.

Je te comprends, Dickie... cette nouvelle te fait tellement de mal que tu ne sais plus quoi dire.

Citation:
Apparemment le nouveau batteur serait Michael Ehre de Metalium

Sans ironie, c'est une bonne nouvelle. Ce mec est un compositeur valable.

Quelques exemples :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw-_8iolr2o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8UXxtEBS5I
Droom
Oslow

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû 2012 7:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
KILLING JOKE a retrouvé son chanteur Jaz Coleman. Il s'était apparemment retiré pendant un mois dans l'Ouest du Sahara, en nomade, afin de se concentrer sur deux de ses projets, un livre et une BO.

Rappelons que KILLING JOKE était sans nouvelles de son chanteur depuis fin juillet, qui avait disparu après la publication d'un communiqué mystérieux annonçant l'annulation de la tournée à venir avec The Cult et The Mission.

Sympa.
barbapopo
Fantomaths

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû 2012 9:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Parce que ça t'est jamais arrivé, peut-être, de te retirer dans l'Ouest du Sahara pour te concentrer un peu ?
DarkSchneider

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû 2012 9:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

L'ouest du Sahara, le truc super précis. En fait ils ne veulent pas dire qu'il est parti en virée avec les islamistes maliens pour détruire les idoles païennes de Tombouctou.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû 2012 10:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Et le fameux message sur facebook où il pourissait The Cult ne serait pas de lui... En tout cas Killing Joke ne participera pas à la tournée. Confused

Citation:
Yet mystery still surrounds the message on Facebook regarding The Cult and The Mission Shows of which Coleman claims no knowledge. 'Looks like this has caused a right ding dong and feel its impossible to continue this tour under the circumstances'. His comments were to wish both The Cult and The Mission the best of luck on the tour, and to find out who has been impersonating him.

Edith nous apprend qu'il y a un film sur Bon Scott en préparation:
Citation:
The AC/DC tribute artist who’s writing a docudrama about Bon Scott says his work will reflect the genuine dynamic of the man and his band.

Bon Scott: The Legend of AC/DC went into pre-production in March with a screenplay by Rob Liotti, who fronts covers band TNT and has been noted for delivery similar to his hero. He’s expected to also play the lead role.

The story deals with the months leading up to their breakthrough and the singer’s tragic death in 1980.

Liotti says: “There are a lot of challenges – one of the biggest is authenticity.

“This is an American production of an ostensibly Australian-based story. Dialect is highly important, as well as capturing the true dynamic of the band and its members.

“Australians claim ‘ownership’ of the band and Bon, so there are high expectations to be met from the outset. But it’s a story that deserves to be told.”

The project, steered by US outfit High Voltage Productions, has no connection with a similar film announced in 2008. The company says on the movie’s website: “This project will fulfil a desire by AC/DC fans around the globe to get a glimpse into the life and times of their legendary frontman.”

Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Aoû 2012 17:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Les fans de Killing Joke ne sont pas contents de ce qui s'est soi-disant passé avec Jaz, ils ont très légèrement l'impression qu'on les a pris pour des cons...

Citation:
But many fans were incensed at what they believe has been a PR exercise.

Some of the comments on Facebook include:

This is really shitty to do to anyone, especially fans like us here who actually thought something tragic happened. Not fucking cool at all.

What a fucking arsehole. That’s me finished with Killing Joke. Anyone who wishes to follow a band with such a selfish, arrogant, deluded, vain and egotistic frontman, good luck to you.

They knew exactly where and what Jaz was doing. Tickets are booked and passports stamped for a Sahara trip. The statement is total bullshit. Total insult to us fans. Find it hard to swallow that a post was put on the official FB page by someone claiming to be Jaz but wasn’t, and no one running this page realised. Bollocks.

That’s an insult to anyone’s intelligence – it’s on a par with the dog ate my homework.

I am, however, not a moron and I’m not gullible. It’s your band Jaz, do what you like with it, but please don’t insult us by feeding us transparent lies. I’d rather hear nothing than be expected to listen to bullshit. We deserve the truth, whatever it might be.

Other fans, however, felt that even if it wasn’t entirely true, the drama was in keeping with KJ’s style. Comments include:

This is not publicity, this is Jaz.

Who gives a fuck if it’s a publicity stunt? If it is, it’s a pretty good one. Apart from the fantastic music, another big reason I love KJ is because of all the chaos that can come with following them. Never a dull moment!

He’s an artist and only real artists behave this way because they are different. This “incident” isnt really anything new or surprising.

I’m not saying that the cancellation of the gigs isn’t a huge disappointment to those that had tickets. I’d be as cut as them. But the muse comes at a cost with some artists; from Dali to Brian Jones, genius oft attracts bizarre behaviour. Give me absolute dissent over some ho-hum greatest hits tour.

The band itself had not released a statement at time of publication.

lejoker
Maths As DT

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Aoû 2012 16:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vous êtes fan de Larks' Tongues In Aspic ?

Alors vous allez vous ruer sur la special edition de la mort qui tue tout :
15 disques, oui oui, QUINZE PUTAINS DE DISQUES !

http://www.dgmlive.com/news.htm?entry=3916

Neutral

Non mais sérieux, qui va acheter ça ?
Winter
Hibernatus

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Aoû 2012 19:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pas glop. Il s'agit de Baroness.
http://www.itv.com/news/west/update/2012-08-15/american-bands-tour-bus-crashes-in-bath/
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Aoû 2012 19:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Seo en parle dans le sujet Baroness.
Winter
Hibernatus

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Aoû 2012 19:17    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorry.
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû 2012 1:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Matt Heafy de Trivium s'est lancé dans une poignée de concerts acoustiques en solo et prépare un album (en solo également) qui devait à l'origine être du Black Metawl, mais qui finalement se rapprochera de ce que fait Ihsahn.

Quelle prétention, ce mec... comment peut-il imaginer ne serait-ce qu'arriver à la cheville de Ihsahn ? :non:

Et c'est cocasse d'apprendre ça sachant qu'il affirmait que dans Trivium, toutes les idées étaient bonnes à prendre et qu'ils avaient pas peur d'expérimenter... finalement, il préfère jouer la sécurité et monter un autre projet pour faire du bourrin/complexe histoire de continuer à bien vendre avec son groupe.
C'est décevant.

Commenting on his side project MRITYU, Heafy said, "It was originally intended to be full-on black metal… '90s style, second or third wave black metal.
I decided to take the new group in different direction after discussing it with Ihsahn. We got in touch and I sent the demo along. He started passing a few things to me to listen to, films to watch, CDs to check out, and it inspired this band to become this whole other thing. I don't even know what to call the genre anymore. I guess you can call it extreme metal."

Même physiquement, il cherche à lui ressembler. :non:
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 92, 93, 94  Suivante
Page 53 sur 94

Sauter vers: