Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
News diverses
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 92, 93, 94  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
MisterPatate
Six Frites Under

MessagePosté le: Ven 04 Jan 2013 15:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lord K dans toute sa splendeur. Et encore, en tant que chroniqueur, il est parfois encore pire, la preuve

Lord K Philipson a écrit:

Fuck you. Fuck your band. Fuck your country and fuck everyone who knows you.

Next time, send a goddamn info sheet that says who you are, what the fucken album is called or perhaps, you know - PERHAPS A CD COVER AND BOOKLET?!

As a thanx to you for being absolutely retarded and expecting a review under these circumstances I have now thrown your shitty fucken CD into the forest. You want it back? Go fetch - it's somewhere in here:

That's your review.

Die.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Winter
Hibernatus

MessagePosté le: Ven 04 Jan 2013 16:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est Mister Patate en "Lord K style" ou c'est vraiment lui ?
Tiens je vais les contacter via FB histoire de rire un peu.
MisterPatate
Six Frites Under

MessagePosté le: Ven 04 Jan 2013 16:26    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est vraiment lui. Ce gars n'a aucun état d'âme pour dire ce qu'il pense, et il le dit toujours de la manière la plus violente possible. Et, bien entendu, ça dérape parfois
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Ven 04 Jan 2013 16:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah il est lui même chroniqueur en plus ? C'est encore plus drôle ! lol

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Ven 04 Jan 2013 17:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On branch-oute? Ou on est tous d'accord et on fait un con-sangsue, comme ce n'est pas arrivé depuis longtemps?

Not giving a fuck is awesome!
Jon Lajoie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
MisterPatate
Six Frites Under

MessagePosté le: Ven 04 Jan 2013 20:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

allez, les modos, branchoutez, please !
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Ven 04 Jan 2013 23:57    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pingouin a écrit:
Forbidden fait un break. Ils sont à peu près sûrs de revenir, mais ils savent pas quand.

Finalement, c'est plié, le groupe est mort. :(

San Francisco Bay Area metallers FORBIDDEN have "seen [their] last days as a recording band," according to their guitarist, Craig Locicero. "[Drummer] Sasha [Horn] and [guitarist] Steve [Smyth] came through like champs last year when we had every intention to write and record our next record," he continues. "We started working on some INSANELY cool stuff! But alas, real life stepped in. Matt [Camacho, bass] has retired from music and Russ [Anderson, vocals] simply has no fire or desire to do the work it takes to get back to relevancy. It is a tough road; ask DEATH ANGEL. But they committed to it and I commend them. Russ just does not have the fire at his stage of life. I must respect that."

That's all, folks.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Sam 05 Jan 2013 18:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fuck, le dernier album était vraiment bon. Neutral

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Lun 07 Jan 2013 2:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tout ce que j'espère, c'est que Locicero utilisera ce qui aurait dû êtres les nouveaux titres de Forbidden dans un autre projet.

Faut pas gâcher.

Le bassiste des inénarrables Attack Attack quitte le groupe.
Dans le fond, on s'en tamponne. Mais ça vaut le coup pour son explication, qui est un des trucs les plus incompréhensibles que j'ai pu lire. :

“To clear things up in a very cliche manner, Andrew Whiting, Andrew Wetzel, and Caleb Shomo have been and will always be some of my best friends. The reason I decided to leave had only been lingering in my head for the past 6 or so months. If only I had a way to state this reason but it simply is more than just a resolved answer because what is relevant with why I left, concerns the past 2 of the 5 years we have toured as a band. For those who’ve read this far, you now know I’ve left, and to the readers who would like to hear what has almost ended and could have taken any relationship I could ever imagined with my friends, family, and especially… myself.”

“Well those who have continued reading, I could not thank you enough to be open ears to what is to be my first ever attempt to voice what I have to say in the years I’ve been with AA!”
These have been the best and the absolute worst past years of my life and I know that for a fact.”
Nothing will replace all of the memories I’ve made with the countless amounts of friends and or what I consider a part of my family that I’ve been gracious to meet.”

“I, today, for once have reviewed my life in my head in a positive way. I really do mean that. I say that, because what I learned was wrong growing up as a kid, I slowly, so slowly over the years of touring began to think was right. I’m not intending to skew being in a band or touring or anything involving music. I am admitting, and fully embarrassing myself in front of you all because I hope one day, at least one of you will reconsider ever taking what your parents granted you the opportunity with, which is the ability to live.”

“I today, am admitting that I am was/were/have been/am clinically depressed. Why such a confusing statement?”

“I hate to make this public but I come from a split family. My parents tried so hard even though they went through what had to happen to make my brother, sister, and myself happy. What took me away from this seems like touring, but again was myself. Please If you could take anything from this if you’ve made it this far, is to accept who you are, who you were, where you came from, and what you will be. I cannot reiterate enough how valuable your own identity is.”

“This is where I chose to embarrass myself…. I am fully aware that anyone could judge me or point fingers and laugh…”

“…but hey, I’m enjoying my life as of now and nothing will ever bring me below where I’ve already hit. I slowly without the guidance of my parents, was doing life on my own at the age of 16, dropped out of high school…and hit the road. Your brain is such a valuable thing that everyone is born with…”

“…but not a single one would ever be like anyone else’s…Unless you have the capability of repetitive negative thoughts.”

“I am saying this because I hope that by reading this, you at least know what really DID happen to me, and how powerful your brain really is.

“With these years of touring without a guiding light, I unintentionally trained my brain to accept that the fears in my head, are the fears in front of me.”

“I cannot even begin to tell you how many days have went by on and or off tour where I have legitimately, lied in bed the whole day looking at the ceiling. Seems so simple to fix right? Just get out of bed and do something why don’t you? Well that’s where my family again is relevant to this situation.”

“I tell you, I absolutely did not listen to anyone or anything, and excuses became my most comfortable flaw… It literally, and LITERALLY, took me taking a chance at raising a 8 week old pup on my own.”
My god the first three days were hell. Over and over my anxiety and depression triggered my brain that this is a useless act of selfishness. The dog would seem to never listen.
My impatience was already over my head…
I did not have a positive chance in even thinking I could make a change for the better.

It suddenly clicked in my head… I simply never listened.”
That moment was the first step in changing my life, and what felt so good about it, was unselfishly, it was for myself.
A ease was off my shoulders but a boulder still remained… And it gets more embarrassing..

For months now I’ve thought that I was homosexual.
This is where my oh so creative conscience was capable of making me fear what I feared..”
I am no way saying that being homosexual is a bad thing but to me, it felt like such an unaccepted way of life by my peers. Oh it killed me until this day that every moment I woke up, someone would publicly acclaim it, and I would… I really don’t know. This is in the meantime in my conscience of me laying looking at the ceiling. This is real stuff. I wouldn’t have announced this if I didn’t intend on bettering myself, or having the smallest chance of helping one of you.”

Ill reiterate, train your brain to focus on what you know is right, and not what is and or has surrounded you. Not everyone is perfect so I’m not saying that the people who make it to this will be saved or meet my criteria but hey it’s worth a shot because I suffered enough and so badly alone that I would never, ever want to hear what happened to a life I once cherished, to occur again.
The flaws above we’re only some of the ‘identifying traits’ that we’re so skewed in my head.”
Why were my views so skewed?”
Because of the uncomfortable surroundings I became ever so comfortable in. I’m not saying this to point fingers or hate or burn bridges but I have your attention and this is what I have to say.

Two things I hope you take my advice on with never choosing to disobey.

Please….You are what you are around. You are, what you think.

I wish you could feel my heart beating right now… This is where I knew I confidentially could reveal all of this to you.. Saying everything above was the boulder I have been waiting to get off my shoulders for the past two years…. I’ve accepted my thoughts which were skewed by flaws, my actions that were unintentionally developed by who I was around.
Since you kept reading, and by now have your attention, I feel comfortable to tell you guys this, Stop cursing. Think about it, as simple as saying ‘f*ck that band’ will skew the relevance of instead saying ‘eh, I don’t really like them.’
Or if you say dude that’s gay, You could just not say gay at all and grow up and say something much more positive… This list could go on…

Also… Please surround yourself with what your heart feels is right. If you can’t sleep at night, consider your thoughts by the end of the week while your conscience is talking to you before you goto bed, and wake up to the next day intending on being comfortable in a comfortable supportive environment.
Your family is what I recommend. If you claim no family then your legal guardian. There’s a reason that those people are feeding you everyday…”

Because they want you to succeed. Some things fear mongers will retreat from.
Do not be defeated, instead try what seems to hurt you in order to make what you know is right.
Sacrifice…Whether it’s friends…Items, imaginary people…And I really mean that, I’m not smiling after that last point…You are what you think.”

All good things come to an end, And now I can finally breathe.

End of chapter 1. You are what you think. Also im not homosexual”

Je suis flou.
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Lun 07 Jan 2013 2:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est long!

Jon Lajoie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 07 Jan 2013 10:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tout ce que j'ai pu lire c'est ça:
Citation:
For months now I’ve thought that I was homosexual.

Citation:
Also im not homosexual

Ok, le monsieur n'est pas encore fixé... mais quel rapport avec le fait de quitter ou pas son groupe ?

Edith me fait remarquer qu'elle s'en fout pas mal, en fait. Confused

Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Lun 07 Jan 2013 10:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
mais quel rapport avec le fait de quitter ou pas son groupe ?

C'est ça que je trouve fun. Il part dans tous les sens, c'est à se demander s'il s'est relu.

Sinon, on me signale dans l'oreillette que Rob Cagianno vient de quitter Anthrax, parce qu'il veut se consacrer à 100% à la production.
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 07 Jan 2013 11:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oui, certains espèrent un retour de Dan Spitz... C'est pas que ça fait rêver mais ça serait l'occasion d'avoir à nouveau la formation "classique" d'Anthrax au grand complet.
Ou alors Andreas Kisser qui avait bien remplacé Scott Ian sur quelques dates, s'il se décidait enfin à laisser tomber la chose qui s’appelait Sepultura à une époque.

Sinon Brian Tichy vient de faire pareil avec Whitesnake pour se consacrer au projet S.U.N. avec la chanteuse Sass Jordan, groupe dans lequel il est guitariste.
Coverdale et son gros serpent blanc cherchent donc un nouveau batteur, et les fans espèrent un retour de Tommy Aldridge.

Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Lun 07 Jan 2013 17:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pour revenir sur Lord K et The Project Hate MCMXCIX, la réponse de Mister Patate à un commentaire sur le fait que 15€ pour des meupeutroi, c'est de l'arnaque:
http://metalchroniques.fr/wp3/2013/payer-pour-des-mp3-et-puis-quoi-encore/

:)

Jon Lajoie
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 08 Jan 2013 11:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Former Judas Priest guitarist KK Downing has come out of music industry retirement – but instead of taking the stage the guitarist will be working behind it as a promoter.

The iconic axeman has announced his first two shows, one in Wolverhampton and one in Birmingham, where he’ll showcase rising-star talent.

His aim to is ensure the Black Country – where he war born and where he lives today – remains on the rock and metal map for years to come. His promotion firm will operate under the title The Future Of Heavy Metal, and it’s a collaboration with experienced industry man Dave Coleman.

Downing tells the Shropshire Star: “The Black Country and Birmingham are known as the home of heavy metal. Back in the 70s and 80s the area produced so many good bands from Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin to Judas Priest and even Slade.

“In some ways it’s been difficult for other bands to fill the void. Now it’s time for the next generation to step up to the plate.”

His first tips are local outfits Hostile, Left Unscarred and Under Blackened Skies, alongside French band Moray Firth.

He surprised fans when he bowed out of Priest in 2011, to be replaced by Richie Faulkner. The band’s original singer, Al Atkins, recently said he’d thought Downing might make a few guest appearances with his former colleagues, but added: “That’s not to be, so I’ve been told.”

Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 08 Jan 2013 18:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Double post:

Citation:
THE OLD DEAD TREE, de retour ?

C'est ce que peut nous laisser suggérer le message posté ce dimanche 06 janvier, sur le site officiel du groupe :

Hi guys

It's been a while since we gave some news. We want to wish you a wondeful new year.
2013 will be a very special period as we'll celebrate The Nameless Disease 10th anniversary !
In order to celebrate this properly we prepared a few events :
We refreshed our website, Facebook and Myspace page and created a Twitter account.
So now, we definitely advise you to stay tuned as we're planning some more surprises in the next few days !

Cheers my friends !.

Oni²
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Jan 2013 10:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jochem Jacobs a quitté son poste de guitariste chez Textures, mais il continuera à produire

Tilburg, Netherlands-based technical/progressive metallers TEXTURES have parted ways with guitarist Jochem Jacobs.

Says the band: "Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a bit quiet around the TEXTURES camp lately. It is for a valid reason: After 12 years being a big part of the band, Jochem Jacobs has decided to leave TEXTURES. It is sad to see him leave, but we respect his decision fully.

"Since the very start of TEXTURES, Jochem has helped the band get to where it is right now and his input will always be part of our music.

"It's a big setback for the band, but we are fully determined to keep on making music. Therefore the search for a replacement guitarist has begun! More news about this coming soon!

"Bear with us, guys! Remember that you, our fans, are the ones that make us want to move on at full-speed and create some more crazy music!"

Adds Jacobs: "I've been with TEXTURES from the very beginning and have had a lot of great adventures in the past 12 years, musically and socially! It was a dream coming true, I was traveling across the world with my best friends and making music!!! What more could you want?!! Strange as it may sound, my priorities changed gradually during the years… Now the time has come for me to start doing more other stuff. There are so many things in life that gives me goosebumps!

"I'm really busy producing great bands and other music at my studio and I want to focus more on that, I will keep on rocking!!!! Also, I will keep being involved with TEXTURES and will continue producing future TEXTURES albums."

TEXTURES's latest album, "Dualism", was released on September 23, 2011 in Europe, South America, Asia and Australia and September 27 in North America. The CD was recorded at Split Second Sound Studio in Amsterdam and was produced by Jochem Jacobs, who helmed all of the band's previous albums. The cover artwork was designed by former TEXTURES frontman Eric Kalsbeek and the band's bass player Remko Tielemans.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=184749
Oslow

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Jan 2013 11:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pietro a écrit:
Double post: THE OLD DEAD TREE, de retour ?

Personne n'a réagi mais voilà pourtant une nouvelle qui déboîte. Ce groupe est excellent. A part The Perpetual Motion, que je trouve absolument soporifique, les deux autres albums sont grandioses.

Et je suis désolé pour eux mais Ommatidia ne m'a jamais vraiment convaincu...
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Jan 2013 12:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Perpetual Motion est pourtant excellent! Un peu moins bon que le fabuleux The Nameless Disease, mais quand même!
Et je suis également très content de cette nouvelle...

@Oni: il compose aussi, le Jochem?

Jon Lajoie
Oni²
Onishuggah

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Jan 2013 12:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il me semble bien que oui ! Ptet autant que Stef broks, le batteur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 92, 93, 94  Suivante
Page 61 sur 94

Sauter vers: