Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
News diverses
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 92, 93, 94  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Winter
Hibernatus

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Juil 2013 11:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Et n'apprécient guère Giant Coocoo.
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Juil 2013 11:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ben mon pote âgé, tu le trouves pas choucroute, cet avatar ?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Winter
Hibernatus

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Juil 2013 11:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah si, moi il me ravit et me rappelle un épisode mémorable sous fond d'oubli de petite culotte... Mais Dark Angel ils ne connaissent pas tout ça...
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Juil 2013 12:21    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

" I see man rollin' drunks, bodies the streets.
Some man was sleepin' in puke
and a man with no legs crawling down 5th street trying to get something to eat!
I don't care about you! Oh noooooo!!
I don't care about you F**k youuuuuuuuuu""

best single ever...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Juil 2013 16:52    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
NIGHTRAGE Rejoined By Singer JIMMIE STRIMELL For Upcoming Shows

Mutinational melodic death metallers NIGHTRAGE have recruited their former singer, Jimmie Strimell (vocals, ENDS WITH A BULLET, ex-DEAD BY APRIL, DEATHDESTRUCTION), and Marcus Rosell (drums; ENDS WITH A BULLET, DORM PATROL) for their upcoming headlining tour of Japan and possible other shows.

Says NIGHTRAGE founder/guitarist Marios Iliopoulos: "We want to thank those fine musicians for their willing to help NIGHTRAGE for the time being, and we can´t wait to share the stage with them."

Vocalist Antony Hämäläinen last month left NIGHTRAGE in order "to explore other musical ventures."

Iliopoulos recently revealed that he was preparing to begin the songwriting process for the band's new album, which is expected in 2014. The group is also seeking a suitable label home for the upcoming CD following NIGHTRAGE's split with Lifeforce Records.

Due to scheduling conflicts, Hämäläinen was unable to perform with NIGHTRAGE at the Gothenburg Sound Festival on January 5 at Trädgårn in Gothenburg, Sweden. His replacement for this show was NIGHTRAGE's former frontman Tomas Lindberg from AT THE GATES.

Lindberg — who is also known for his work with THE CROWN and LOCK UP — appeared on NIGHTRAGE's first two albums (2003's "Sweet Vengeance" and 2005's "Descent Into Chaos") before being replaced by Jimmie Strimell, who sang on 2007's "A New Disease Is Born".

Pfff... L'album qu'ils ont fait avec Strimell est leur plus mauvais, du sous metalcore opportuniste. Au moins Hämäläinen était un bon clone de Lindberg, les deux albums avec lui sont très classiques mais bons et efficaces. Rolling Eyes

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Juil 2013 15:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tiens, vous saviez que Chester Bennington de Linkin Park avait remplacé Scott Weiland chez les Stone Temple Pilots ? Moi non.

Citation:
STP didn’t know how much Bennington wanted job

Stone Temple Pilots guitarist Dean DeLeo didn’t realise how easy it was going to be to persuade Chester Bennington to join the band.

He’d known the Linkin Park frontman was a fan – but he didn’t know how much of a fan.

And after Bennington had accepted the role that became available when STP sacked Scott Weiland, he told DeLeo the whole story.

The guitarist tells Nikki Sixx on his Sixx Sense radio show: “I was on a European tour, in my room, late at night. I turn on the TV and there’s Linkin Park doing this massive festival, and Chester’s hitting it with a Stone Temple Pilots shirt on. It put a smile on my face, it brought me back to home, and I could feel my heart again.

“When the time came to think about a singer we reached out to him.”

Bennington, who readily describe accepting the invitation as a “no-brainer,” went on to record the track Out Of Time with STP, who launched it in May as their first musical act without Weiland.

It was around that time the singer told DeLeo: “When I was dating my wife, about eight, nine years ago, I said: ‘One day, they’re going to call me to be in the band.’”

But even though he’s said similar things to the press, it was all a surprise to the guitarist, who wasn’t sure whether Bennington would say yes. “I didn’t know,” he admits.

STP are now working on a full album, although Bennington has made it clear Linkin Park is his priority. The band say they’ve completed four songs so far. Their split with Weiland is now the subject of two lawsuits.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Dim 21 Juil 2013 22:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Des niouzes de Coroner :

No Remorse Records will release the "Death Cult" demo from Swiss technical thrash metal masters CORONER on CD and limited vinyl. This will be the first official re-release of "Death Cult", a four-song demo which was originally recorded and issued in 1986 in a limited edition of 250 cassette tapes. Due in December, it will also include bonus material.

While subsequent bootlegged CDs included the bonus tracks of "Arrogance in Uniform" and "Hate, Fire, Blood", the original four-track demo consisted of the following tracks: "Spectators of Sin", "Spiral Dream", "Aerial Combat" and "The Invincible". (Only "Spiral Dream" would make it onto CORONER's 1987 debut LP, "R.I.P.")

CORONER last year released the first teaser for its forthcoming DVD. The career-spanning double DVD will contain a ton of material from the archives and a full-length concert from the band's reunion shows in 2011-2012. A 2013 release is expected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlMG_DfpkU0
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Juil 2013 14:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Duff McKagan hopes ex-bandmate Scott Weiland can pull himself together after being fired by Stone Temple Pilots.

And even though Velvet Revolver also fired him in 2008, the bassist has good memories of working with the wayward singer.

Weiland was dumped by STP in February, and they’ve reconfigured themselves with Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington in his place.

McKagan tells Billboard: “You could kind of see it coming, I suppose. It’s a sad situation any way you look at it. That guy… you hope he pulls it together. I shared enough good times with that guy that I wish him nothing but the best.”

Velvet Revolver has been on hiatus ever since they split with Weiland, and guitarist Slash has said he’d never work with the singer again. But McKagan insists it’s not over. “We talk about it every now and again. We’ve tried out a bunch of singers but we’re waiting for the right person to coma along.

“The chemistry of Matt, Slash, Dave and I is really good, so do you don’t want to let that just go away.”

Meanwhile, he’s concentrating on his latest project, Walking Papers, which he says came about organically.

“Jeff Angell called me and said, ‘Would you come up and play bass on some songs?’ One thing led to another after that. It wasn’t pre-planned.

“I hadn’t played bass in a band for a little while so I loved the idea. Live, we go for it quite a bot more than on the record. It’s much more thunderous. I’m really excited about the prospects for this band.”

Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 30 Juil 2013 15:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Schon tells Perry: Let’s talk

Journey guitarist Neal Schon has admitted he misses the chemistry he shared with classic-era singer Steve Perry – and he hopes the pair can talk to each other again soon.

Schon has previously stated that the only way a reunion could take place was if it also included current vocalist Arnel Pineda, and marked the band’s farewell tour.

Last year he said: “You can never say it’s never going to happen. But if that situation ever came up, I think it would be the both of them. And I think it would be at the point where it’s a farewell tour, and we’re done. That’s the only appropriate way to go about it.”

Now the guitarist says on Facebook: “I hope we can reach out to each other and connect once again. We had amazing chemistry together.

“I love him with all the love and admiration you could have. Steve, let’s talk soon.”

Perry was dismissed in 1998 after suffering health problems and last month revealed he’d been fighting cancer.

Journey keyboardist Jonathan Cain recently said he wasn’t sure if there was any point in making a new album, because he doubted anyone wanted to hear it.

Mais aussi:

Citation:
Hendrix biopic to arrive in September

Jimi Hendrix biopic All Is By My Side will debut at the Toronto International Film Festival in September, producers have confirmed.

It stars Andre Benjamin, better known as Andre 3000 of hip-hop group Outkast, and tells the story of the guitar icon’s rise to fame over a two-year period starting in 1966.

The film begins with Hendrix being discovered in a New York club by Keith Richard’s girlfriend Linda Keith, then moves through his tie-up with manager Chas Chandler to the recording of debut album Are You Experienced.

All is By My Side was being written and directed by John Ridley, who also penned Three Kings and U-Turn. It was shot in Ireland over six weeks last year, but endured a difficult pre-production phase, with Hendrix’s sister Janie insisting it couldn’t be made without her permission – and that she wouldn’t give it.

The exact premiere date will be confirmed next month. Meanwhile, a director’s cut edition of documentary Jimi Hendrix: The Guitar Hero will launch on October 7. Narrated by Slash, the presentation concentrates on the music rather as well as the man. The new edition includes previously unreleased archive footage, extended interviews and five hours of extra material.

Last year Hendrix’s favourite Fender Stratocaster sold at auction for £237,000. The iconic musician loved the black guitar so much that he swapped it for a cheaper model just before raising a fire on stage at the Monterey Pop Festival in 1967. In June a 1969 Hendrix concert poster sold for $4000.

Thierry

MessagePosté le: Ven 02 Aoû 2013 15:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Emperor remet le couvert!

Black metal icons Emperor will return in 2014! Fuck yes!

The legendary band will be playing next year’s Wacken festival, with more dates expected to be announced very, very soon. Watch this space…

(Source: http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/emperor-to-reunite-in-2014/ )

Miam :)
TheDecline01
Sombre W.C.

MessagePosté le: Ven 02 Aoû 2013 19:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Comme en 2008 ? Que des concerts ?

Ca fait quand même vraiment tiroir caisse pour le coup, même si c'est toujours plaisant de les voir sur scène. Enfin non, on en mouille son slip en fait.
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Ven 02 Aoû 2013 20:46    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Billy Corgan envisage de ne presque plus tourner.

Citation:
"What I'm thinking right now is it's the end of an epoch. We've almost finished touring with 'Oceania,' and then I will find something new. For right now, I think rock has lost its vigor, and I no longer feel I am part of it. There are virtually no rock bands that has developed as the Rolling Stones, the Beatles and Led Zeppelin did. And the public has lost the desire to try something new. So fighting in that world is a waste of time to me.
Maybe I should start playing for a small audience, but at a higher price. Give them an experience that is 10 times as strong as what people get now. Maybe I'll settle for five concerts a year. I think you have to get out of this treadmill. Where you use a year to make an album, release it, wait for the judgment of the reviewers, Twitter and Facebook, and then go on tour to promote the record. I think that's over for me.

I think about stopping touring every day. For it is a matter of priorities. How important it is to be home with the dogs, being on vacation, to be in the studio. And I've been on tour more than anything in the last 25 years. Right now I live in the same hotel where I was 16 months ago. It's crazy to think about. It feels endless. So maybe it's time to get out of it and create something new.

"When I started The Smashing Pumpkins in 1988, I didn't think I would sell a lot of records. It was just to get a reaction from the friend who sat and listened. My world was that small. And maybe it's time to pull me into a world that is smaller but more dangerous. Because if you create something with great force and integrity, then perhaps the world comes looking for you. And I have shown that I can do that."
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Sam 03 Aoû 2013 0:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

TheDecline01 a écrit:
Comme en 2008 ? Que des concerts ?

Il semblerait.

Ihsahn a écrit:
"I ended up doing most of that last EMPEROR record on my own. If we still did EMPEROR, and if it were up to me, what I do now… that's what we would sound like.

But there will be no new music from EMPEROR. Part of the reason why our albums keep on selling is probably because we were always an uncompromising band, and that is a tradition I would like to uphold. If we did a new EMPEROR album, what kind of EMPEROR album would people like? I say listen to the stuff I do, and the stuff that Samoth does, and you can more or less figure out what a new EMPEROR record would sound like, and that sounds nothing like old EMPEROR. Trying to duplicate something from the past would just turn everything into a parody."
Seosamh
Metal Besher'Hell

MessagePosté le: Dim 04 Aoû 2013 20:11    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A priori pour Emperor, en plus du Wacken, il y aurait également le Sweden Rock et le Hellfest. :)

Divine Side | Exorcizer

"L'auditif, c'est moins visuel" (® & © Doomy)
Baker

MessagePosté le: Dim 04 Aoû 2013 21:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thierry a écrit:
Emperor remet le couvert!

Miam :)

Oh que oui. Si seulement ils pouvaient du coup refaire un DVD live et cette fois digne de leur immense talent, pas comme celui sorti il y a trois/quatre ans et que j'ai trouvé immonde et irregardable :cry:

Quant à un nouvel album, j'adore Ihsahn en solo et Emperor est mort d'une très belle mort, c'est très bien qu'ils en restent là !
Crom-Cruach

MessagePosté le: Dim 04 Aoû 2013 22:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pietro a écrit:
Citation:

Lindberg — who is also known for his work with THE CROWN and LOCK UP — appeared on NIGHTRAGE's first two albums (2003's "Sweet Vengeance" and 2005's "Descent Into Chaos") before being replaced by Jimmie Strimell, who sang on 2007's "A New Disease Is Born".

Z'oublient tout de même de dire que Tompa est également le chanteur de DISFEAR : Carton rouge
Sombre W.C.

MessagePosté le: Dim 04 Aoû 2013 22:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ben si Samoth et Ihsahn arrivaient à collaborer pour écrire un titre je cracherais pas dessus, 1 seul titre hein, histoire de satisfaire les fans pour leur dire adieu ou alors les rassurer qu'il n'y a rien de perdu...
Archaïc_Prayer

MessagePosté le: Dim 04 Aoû 2013 22:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tiens, Faust est de nouveau dans le groupe. Ne manque plus que Mortiis.
Gazus
SID Errant

MessagePosté le: Dim 04 Aoû 2013 22:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Faut voir.

Le plus dur dans cette rupture, c'était pas tant l'effacer de ma vie, c'était surtout effacer les 4 To de film porno qu'on avait tourné tous les deux. Multicam, 1080p, son 5.1... Y avait plus de place sur le disque dur après la séquence d'intro. Mais une si belle séquence d'intro. J'allais pas effacer ça.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
TheDecline01
Sombre W.C.

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Aoû 2013 9:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est Faust le batteur, sérieux ?
Ah ah, j'allais presque dire pourquoi pas un retour de Faust aussi.

Sinon Mortiis, ça remarquable inutilité ne le rend pas très utile.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 92, 93, 94  Suivante
Page 69 sur 94

Sauter vers: