Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
News diverses
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 92, 93, 94  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
merci foule fête
Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

MessagePosté le: Ven 07 Fév 2014 13:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je ne suis pas sûr d'adhérer à tous ses idéaux mais j'aime bien la démarche et le style... direct ! :D
Sly

MessagePosté le: Sam 08 Fév 2014 21:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

https://twitter.com/NeObliviscaris3/status/431993295825149953

:)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Dim 09 Fév 2014 16:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Première photo de Emperor cuvée 2014 :

Norwegian black metallers EMPEROR will celebrate the 20th anniversary of their "In The Nightside Eclipse" album by making a number of festival appearances this year. In addition to performing at Germany's Wacken Open Air and Sweden's Sweden Rock Festival, the band will headline the 2014 edition of the the Bloodstock Open Air festival, set to take place in August at Catton Hall, Walton-On-Trent, West Midlands, United Kingdom.
EMPEROR members Ihsahn (real name: Vegard Sverre Tveitan) and Samoth (real name: Tomas Haugen) will be joined by Bård Guldvik "Faust" Eithun on drums, and they will perform the CD in its entirety. There will be no new studio album or a worldwide tour — only a few exclusive festival appearances this year to mark the celebration of this landmark release.

The first photo of the 2014 lineup of EMPEROR has now been released and can be seen above. (Photo credit: Bjørn Tore Moen)

In a 2013 interview with Exclaim.ca, Ihsahn was asked, aside from the 20th anniversary of the "In The Nightside Eclipse" record, there was anything else that pushed him to make this moment the moment that EMPEROR played some songs again. "It's a celebration of 'In The Nightside Eclipse'," he replied. "We knew we would be playing that album and material from that era. That's it, really. That's my terms for doing it, and the added bonus of having the original drummer.

It's no secret that I've been really reluctant to ever do anything with EMPEROR again. I'm so much more focused on my solo work that I was almost fighting my past in EMPEROR. I didn't want to be just a spinoff product of that. I wanted to build something totally on my own terms, and I waited three albums in before I did any live shows because I didn't want to go 50/50, an EMPEROR/solo show. I wanted to have three albums and pick the songs that were best and play that.

This ['Das Seelenbrechen'] is my fifth album, I've done more albums now as a solo artist, not including everything else I've done, than I did with EMPEROR. Where I'm at now with my solo career, I think it's easy to just comfortably accept my past metal as part of my musical life as well."

I would not do something like the stuff we did in 2006/2007 again. I didn't want to play those kind of gestalt shows. I wanted this to be a celebration of that album. Because for us, personally, obviously, this was the stepping stone for me to be able to have a 20-year career. Coming from Norway and being a musician is sort of far fetched in the first place. I should say, starting a black metal band in '91. It's more paying respect to the fact that this is our starting point.

Even before we announced [the EMPEROR reunion], there's always a constant flow of offers for EMPEROR to do this, or EMPEROR to do that. I have to say, all this nostalgia and all these bands coming back is a result of the power of metal. You don't get the big '80s rock bands anymore because there is not enough time. With the Internet and everything is so widespread, you don't get the big superstars anymore. It's very hard for young bands to build a name for themselves. People tend to just go back to what they know. I think it's a result of that. Obviously, we wanted to reunite for other reasons. Not everybody can as easily get working visas to go to the U.S.

I've been thinking that the reason why I've been able to have a 20-year long career, and the reason EMPEROR became the institution that it became. In my book, EMPEROR as a phenomenon is much bigger now than it ever was when we were in the band. I think the reason for that is we never compromised. I've had the privilege of doing my music without compromise for all these years and I'm not going to change that now. If I was exploiting markets or potentials in a cynical way like that, if I tried to make another EMPEROR album… that would just make everything we ever did into a lie. I don't see the purpose.

Obviously as a solo artist, I am not as big as EMPEROR. These are different times. But I get by, and I'm pulling quite big crowds when I play. So to me, it doesn't make that much of a difference. As long as I can be a free artist, I prefer that any day."
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Fév 2014 20:46    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rob Lowe prépare un album solo.

Doom metal vocalist Robert Lowe (CANDLEMASS, SOLITUDE AETURNUS) has teamed up with composer and NS/Stick player Michael "Dr. Froth" Millsap (SIX MINUTE CENTURY, WELL OF SOULS) to record a concept album entitled "Gathered In Darkness".

The music will be a blending of progressive metal with epic doom metal textures.

Lowe is best known for his work as the vocalist for CANDLEMASS from 2007 through 2012, appearing on the albums "King Of The Grey Islands", "Death Magic Doom" and "Psalms For the Dead", as well as for his work with SOLITUDE AETURNUS.

Dr. Froth is the bassist for SIX MINUTE CENTURY, whose latest album, "Wasting Time", was released in October of 2013 on Nightmare Records. He is also a member of the epic doom band WELL OF SOULS.

Several other musicians will be joining the cast of "Gathered in Darkness", including vocalists Chuck Williams (SIX MINUTE CENTURY), John Calvin (WELL OF SOULS), and David Gonzales (FLUID FREQUENCY); guitarist Joel Gregoire (STRIDE); Don LaFon (SIX MINUTE CENTURY); Simone Mularoni (DGM); and Marc Petillon.

The project is wrapping up the writing phase and is scheduled to enter the studio in early March

J'suis 'achement occupé, tu 'ois.
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Fév 2014 21:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Marquis Marky quitte Coroner.

Drummer Marky Edelmann (a.k.a. Marquis Marky) of the reunited Swiss technical thrash metal masters CORONER has released the following statement:

"Dear friends,

"Three years ago we started rehearsing together for our reunion tour after a break of 15 years. We thought it was going to be a matter of a few shows. Now, after three years, we have performed 27 shows all over the world! I cannot find the words to describe how much i enjoyed every single gig.

"I want to thank every single one of you for coming to the shows and giving us such a fantastic time. It was a great pleasure to perform for you, shake your hands and sometimes have a drink and a chat after the show.

"Many thanks to all the promoters that booked us; without you, we would still be sitting in our bunker rehearsing.

"I'm very sorry the shows we had hoped to do in Mexico, South America, Japan and Australia never happened. I was looking forward to those very much...

"The following is not easy to say, and believe me, I have given it a lot of thought.

"I will leave CORONER at the end of February this year.

"I think we have played more than enough reunion shows and now it's time to either stop doing reunion shows or to move on with a new album. For me, it was clear from the start that I didn't want to record another album. I love the sound of CORONER, but for me, it's the moment to explore new sounds without the weight of the past on my shoulders.

"Ron [Broder, a.k.a. Ron Royce, bass/vocals], Tommy [Vetterli, a.k.a. Tommy T. Baron, guitar] and I agreed that CORONER should continue with another drummer. They will announce who it's going to be on the CORONER reunion page.

"With all my heart, I wish 'em all the best for the future. We will be brothers forever.

"I will continue with a new band that you will hear about in the near future.

"So thank you all once more and I hope we are gonna see you very soon!"

Filmmakers Bruno Amstutz and Lukas Ruettimann last year released a teaser for the upcoming documentary about CORONER. Due later this year, the film will feature interviews with Tom G. Warrior and Martin Ain (CELTIC FROST), Max Cavalera (SEPULTURA, SOULFLY), Franz Treichler (YOUNG GODS), Chris von Rohr (KROKUS), Chris Glanzmann (ELUVEITIE), Stephan Eicher and more.

Est-ce que ça veut dire qu'on aura peut-être un album, finalement ? Confused
Archaïc_Prayer

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Fév 2014 21:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Si ils veulent refaire un album, c'était la seule solution : Marky n'était plus trop dans le coup. Pour moi, Coroner, c'est surtout Vetterli et Royce. Quand les choses n’avancent plus, il faut changer. Après, ce ne sera plus pareil : pourvu que les deux autres surement ça.

Après, pour le concept et les paroles, va falloir qu'ils se débrouillent, mais je serais bien curieux de voir ce que cela donnerait, Coroner en 2014. Mais si c'est du thrash à la con, ça ne va pas le faire.

Sinon, Punishment et No More ressortent. Allez, plus que deux !! Heandbang
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Fév 2014 5:03    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Au fait, c'est pas toi qui avait parlé de Anacrusis récemment ?

Si oui, tu vas frétiller : Kenn Nardi sort un double-album solo : http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/anacrusis-kenn-nardi-releases-audio-samples-of-seven-dancing-with-the-past-songs/

2 démos : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O26U6e-zd7Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myHwKAW5iOA
Winter
Hibernatus

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Fév 2014 11:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'était moi. :non:
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Fév 2014 10:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le grand retour de FFF
:metalbeer:

Le groupe mythique FFF (la Fédération Française de Fonck) revient enfin sur scène après des années d’absence (et un concert surprise en octobre dernier au Bus Palladium).
Le noyau dur : Marco Prince, Yarol Poupaud,
Krishoo Monthieux et Nicolas “Niktus” Baby, nous offrent, au-delà des styles et des générations, un spectacle qui par son authenticité, sa chaleur et son énergie, a influencé de nombreux artistes et redore le blason de la musique Live.

Edit : le concert est au Bataclan pour les parisiens ; la Cigale c'est complet.
le jeudi 27/03/2014 à 20h00

Dernière édition par S1phonique le Mer 19 Fév 2014 13:34; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Fév 2014 12:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Et devinez qui a déja sa place pour leur concert de cet été à Nice en ouverture de Skip The Use ? :cool:

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Fév 2014 12:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Popo ?
Fly
Geisharlebois

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Fév 2014 13:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Black Sabbath peut aller se rhabiller, ça c'est la reformation que tout le monde attendait.

Winter
Hibernatus

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Fév 2014 13:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Euh... c'est si bien que ça FFF ? Vous me conseilleriez quoi là comme ça ?
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Fév 2014 13:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pietro a écrit:
Et devinez qui a déja sa place pour leur concert de cet été à Nice en ouverture de Skip The Use ? :cool:
toi plus ça va plus je sens que je vais devenir ta groupie croupie :bave:

ça va Jumper comme quand on était jeune lol
fais tourner la 8.6 Heandbang
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Fév 2014 13:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hiver a écrit:

D'arrêter de fantasmer en pure perte sur Lana Del Rey.
Winter
Hibernatus

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Fév 2014 13:37    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elle joue dans FFF ? Ouah la vache, c'est chouette ça !

Et ce n'est pas du fantasme ! :non:
C'est un peu d'imagination innocente, c'est différent.
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Fév 2014 13:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

pourquoi la vache elle a grossi ?
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Fév 2014 14:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Winter a écrit:

Le live Vivants:

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
merci foule fête
Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Fév 2014 15:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pietro a écrit:

Fiiiiiiiiou, ça va donner !
Droom
Oslow

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Fév 2014 16:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Très bons en concert, les Skip The Use. Musicalement pas fait pour moi, mais l'énergie qu'ils dégagent est forcément plaisante lorsqu'on y est confronté. En tout cas, j'avais passé un bon moment.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 92, 93, 94  Suivante
Page 84 sur 94

Sauter vers: