Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S'enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
News diverses
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 92, 93, 94  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News]
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Aoû 2013 9:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

il a mangé des Wings mais les as gardé sur ces bras et mains : il joue mieux qu'il mange j'espère lol
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Aoû 2013 14:44    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
GENE HOGLAN Found Out Via BLABBERMOUTH.NET That He Was No Longer Needed By FEAR FACTORY

Metal-Rules.com: You had many, many years break [from] working with TESTAMENT but last year you ended up playing on "Dark Roots Of Earth". How did you get involved with them again?

Hoglan: At the time, I guess they had a deadline to complete the record and at the time Paul Bostaph [former TESTAMENT drummer] was injured. Like, he had an arm injury. I've actually spoken to Paul about this arm injury. Because, you know, a lot of times when it's in the presses, it's like, "Oh, he's injured." He was telling me, like, "Dude, I went for about a year thinking I may never play the drums again." He's got some… It involves crazy knuckles and tendons and all sorts of crazy stuff; he can tell you better than I could. But he was trying to rehab himself at that time, and I guess TESTAMENT's deadline for turning in the album was approaching rapidly and Paul was not going to be able to do it. So I got a call from either Eric [Peterson, TESTAMENT guitarist] or Chuck [Billy, TESTAMENT vocalist] — I think it was probably Chuck — saying, "Can you come out and do a record with us in two weeks?" I was just going on tour with FEAR FACTORY for two weeks and I was, like, "OK, so at the end of that, I'll drive on up to the Bay Area and I'll track your record with you." And we tracked it over the course of, like, twelve days or something like that. They sent me a demo so I could listen to it in the car as I was driving up from San Diego to the Bay Area and that's how I learned the record. Pretty much started tracking a couple of days after I got there.

Metal-Rules.com: Weren't you supposed to be just a session member of TESTAMENT at that time?

Hoglan: Yeah.

Metal-Rules.com: But you have now stayed a bit longer with them?

Hoglan: That's because I tried to clear my schedule for TESTAMENT. I'm still a session guy. But I like playing with TESTAMENT, I like the guys. I guess in all reality I'm a session guy, but I always go where it's fun, that's where I like to play. Like, if the band is fun and it's cool touring situations and the stuff like that, I'm there for it. I like being valued, I like having an opinion that is listened to, and I like having a say, and so I guess that's the reason why I'm around still.

Metal-Rules.com: It would be awesome if you did some writing with TESTAMENT in the future. Have you ever talked about it?

Hoglan: Yes, we have. We talked about the future our next record. I [told] Eric. It's, like, "Don't write with your drum machine. Hopefully I'll have the time to come on in and help you write your next record." I think that's always best. It's awesome to have a drum machine or the drum kid from hell to pull tracks from and write like that. But if you can write an album with a live drummer, that's always the coolest, I think.

Metal-Rules.com: As you might know, DETHKLOK is not too well known [in Europe], but how big is the band in the States right now?

Hoglan: Let's put it this way: sometimes when we go out on tour with MASTODON, for instance, we were on the road a couple of years ago — they were our opening act — and we were playing five-thousand-seat arenas two nights in a row. DETHKLOK is huge in the States. Maybe people don't understand it over [in Europe] or whatever. The music is incredible and the live show is amazing even if you're not a fan of the TV show or you don't know the TV show. Come down and see the show. You have a lot of money behind DETHKLOK, so it is gargantuan. Really big. Like, our last album we debuted, the first album debuted No. 21 on the Billboard chart and that was unheard of at the time. The next album was No. 15 on the charts, and the third album, the latest album was Top 10, so…

Metal-Rules.com: How about the FEAR FACTORY thing? It's completely done by you now?

Hoglan: Yeah. They made some choices, and I wasn't a part of their choices, so it was like, "OK. You've got the human drum machine playing for you, but you're going to [record an album] with a drum machine? OK. Bye." Like I was saying earlier, it's, like, I go where it's fun, and if it's fun, and I'm valued, and I feel like part of the team, great. And apparently I was so not even part of the team that I wasn't even told that "Oh, yeah, we recorded the record with the drum machine." I was waiting for a schedule; like, seriously, I waited. Waiting for, like, "Hey, when do you guys want to go to the studio?" Like, "Hey, I'm booked, I'm trying to get in touch with you guys to block time out." Everybody's asking me to come play on this project — "Come do this over here. When are you guys going to go in the studio?" — and they are, like, "Oh, we will let you know." Then I read on Blabbermouth the album is done, I'm, like, "OK, well, so am I. So you made your choice. Bye."

Metal-Rules.com: How did you get involved in fear factory in the first place ?

Hoglan: It was because of Byron from STRAPPING [YOUNG LAD]…

Metal-Rules.com: …who is playing with 3 INCHES OF BLOOD nowadays.

Hoglan: Yeah. He asked me to be a part of it. Because I always said, the band knows this, I said, "I would never play for FEAR FACTORY. That's one band that I will never play for — ever, ever, ever." Byron asked — he's my brother — he's, like, "If you don't do this, we can't be a band." Will you do this? And I was, like, "For you, yes." And so I did it. Byron quit and so I was, like, "I don't want to be a part of this anymore." I didn't want to be a part of [it] in the first place. [We] made a killer record; you know, "Mechanize" is a good album. It's good for them. All I know is… I mean, I read stuff, and I see what people say about the latest record ["The Industrialist"]. They're, like, [saying] what a disappointment [and a] sinking ship this is... OK, you guys made it really obvious, You two guys [FEAR FACTORY guitarist Dino Cazares and singer Burton C. Bell] wanted all the money.

Metal-Rules.com: It seems that FEAR FACTORY is not a real band anymore, but just a project of Dino and Burton.

Hoglan: Those guys are my friends still — they're still my buddies — but [their] business decisions were… I understand it's, like, there is not a lot of money there, and I don't come cheap, and I went cheap for them, but they knew that the next album, since I did that first one ["Mechanize"] super cheap and all the touring super cheap, that it wasn't going to be cheap anymore. They made the proper business decision for themselves, so they wouldn't be super broke, but I don't know… I think they've made it very apparent that… No offense intended, but it kind of looks like a sinking ship. I dig the guys that are playing for them — they're nice guys — but, you know, [they should] bury [their] differences with [former FEAR FACTORY guitarist/bassist] Christian [Olde Wolbers] and [drummer] Raymond [Herrera]. [They should] get those two guys back and [they'll] be on top of the game again. You know, that's all you've got to do. I'm sure that will never happen, because they've gone to court against each other and all that sort of stuff, but if you really want to have a future, that's the only way.

Read the entire interview at Metal-Rules.com.

Boutique UNCHAINED: http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

SCORNFORGER - Thrash Till You Puke!!!
DIVIDEAD (mon ancien groupe) - Sweet revenge (live)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Cedric
Dave Mitaine

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Aoû 2013 14:56    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je le savais déjà mais Burton et Dino sont vraiment de grosses kiches.
Ca me fait mal au coeur pour les gens qui achètent encore leurs skeuds et se déplacent à leurs concerts Neutral
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
merci foule fête
Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

MessagePosté le: Mer 07 Aoû 2013 22:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je ne sais pas trop où caser ça mais sachez Messieurs-Dames que lorsqu'on tape Sylvain Coudret sur le moteur de recherche mondial, la 1ère occurrence renvoie à l'interview que le guitariste de Soilwork (et Scarve) a donné aux Eternels en 2010. Heandbang pour nous, en revanche pour lui ce n'est pas forcément très flatteur étant donnée l'ancienneté de la page. Mr. Green
kroboy
Gay Thrasher

MessagePosté le: Jeu 08 Aoû 2013 8:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

c'est ce que Google te fait croire. Si tu tapes ça sur un ordinateur lambda (qui n'a jamais consulté le site s'entend), ce sera autre chose qui apparaîtra en t^te de liste
merci foule fête
Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

MessagePosté le: Jeu 08 Aoû 2013 10:03    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Un monde s'écroule. :(
En même temps, ceux qui tapent son nom sont forcément déjà allés au moins une fois sur les Eternels, non ? Mr. Green
S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

MessagePosté le: Jeu 08 Aoû 2013 10:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Et puis c'est pour ça aussi que tu reçois autant de mail de type Meetic-OGC-NICE ; Thrash_Coquin.com et enlarge tes chaussettes lol
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
merci foule fête
Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

MessagePosté le: Jeu 08 Aoû 2013 10:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

lol S'il n 'y avait que les chaussettes...
Sly

MessagePosté le: Ven 09 Aoû 2013 2:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

WHO PUTAIN Puscifer a sorti un EP y'a six mois et personne m'en a parlé, forumeurs indignes !

Citation:
Bohemian Rhapsody (O.G. mix)
Breathe
Dear Brother
Balls to the Wall (Pillow Fight mix)
Breathe (Drumcell rework)
Dear Brother (Denton rework)
Balls to the Wall (Silent Servant El Guapo mix)

WHO PUTAIN Puscifer sort un remix de son - excellent - dernier album et personne m'en parle, forumeurs indignes !

Comment j'ai hâte d'être demain (enfin, tout à l'heure) et de me sortir la tête du cul pour écouter ça !
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Aoû 2013 12:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Après Lemmy, Biff... Neutral

Citation:

Saxon were forced to cancel their planned appearance at Saturday’s Vagos Open Air festival in Portugal after frontman Biff Byford suffered an undisclosed injury.

Details have not yet been provided – but the band have asked for fans to offer their best wishes.

They say in a statement: “At present the severity of Biff’s injuries are unknown and doctors have advised him strongly not to perform.

“Saxon are extremely sad at disappointing fans in Portugal, and hope they can come back soon.”

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
TheDecline01
Sombre W.C.

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Aoû 2013 15:11    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Faudrait sortir un bouquin "Je suis dans un groupe de metal, comment faire pour rester en bonne santé sur la route".
merci foule fête
Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Aoû 2013 21:21    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il était pourtant en pleine forme au Hellfest... Mais bon, la soixantaine bien tapée, les enfants, donc si son lumbago le fait souffrir et que sa goutte se réveille, faut pas trop lui en vouloir.
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Aoû 2013 8:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

SINNER: "Comin' Out Fighting" lyric video!

"Touch Of Sin 2" - the mission for SINNER's new album (release date: August 30th): the band took 11 of their classic tracks from the 80's (from their long out of print cult albums "Dangerous Charm", "Touch Of Sin" and "Comin' Out Fighting") and did an extensive re-recording.
In addition, 3 brand new songs were produced, for one of these ("Don't Believe A Word") recently a video was filmed and will be released soon.

A lyric video for the song "Comin' Out Fighting" is available now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFXmPdyrLoo

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Aoû 2013 8:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

WOLFPAKK: new video clip "Dark Revelation"!

WOLFPAKK, the project led by Mark Sweeney (ex-Crystal Ball) and Michal Voss (Mad Max, Casanova) is preparing for the release of their sophomore album,"Cry Wolf" (out on August 30th). Once again many first class guest musicians and vocalists (a.o. Ralf Scheepers, Amanda Somerville, Blaze Bayley, Doogie White) contributed their talents.

For the track "Dark Revelation" an official video clip was filmed and can now be found on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kssDO6Lv7JY

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Sven
Death 'n' Troll Dokthor

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Aoû 2013 13:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

God Forbid splitte à la suite du départ de leur guitariste/chanteur.

http://loudwire.com/god-forbid-break-up-after-departure-of-doc-coyle/

Not giving a fuck is awesome!
Jon Lajoie
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Aoû 2013 18:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

FIT FOR AN AUTOPSY

- Sign to Steamhammer / SPV for Europe

- New Album “Hellbound” out October

- Lyric Video for "Still We Destroy" released

After releasing an EP and one full length album titled ‘The Process of Human Extermination’ in 2011. New Jersey’s Fit For An Autopsy will release their brand new effort via Steamhammer / SPV within Europe.

Release dates are:
Europe October 7th 2013 /// Germany October 4th 2013

Corrupt politicians, manipulative mainstream media, government surveillance, mass shootings, clean water shortages, religious warfare, aggressive agribusiness, climate change, GMOs and a whole host of mind-numbing problems certainly make it feel like humankind is “going to hell in a hand basket,” as they say. There may be nothing that can be done about it at this point. But at least we have a killer soundtrack.

Fit For An Autopsy’s Hellbound is the perfect score with which to watch the flames rise. Punishing, unrelenting and alternately both heavy and dissonant, the New Jersey metal band’s album conjures visions of Nero vigorously attacking his fiddle, even as Rome was engulfed in fire all around him. Esteemed English actor Michael Caine delivers perhaps the best line in Christopher Nolan’s “The Dark Knight” trilogy: “Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Death metal often chooses to deal in devils, demons and horror-movie inspired gore. “Deathcore” detours into broken relationships and introspective issues, much like its scene cousins in Metalcore and alt-rock. Fit For An Autopsy blaze their own path, opting to address the dirty, gritty and grimy reality of modern day life. There’s no fantasy, no plaintive odes to lost love. This music is hell. These songs are Hellbound.

The band released a Lyric Video for the song “Still we destroy” which can be found here: http://youtu.be/Z9RsQXDsCnk

Pietro
Divid Coverdead

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Aoû 2013 0:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sven a écrit:
God Forbid splitte à la suite du départ de leur guitariste/chanteur.

http://loudwire.com/god-forbid-break-up-after-departure-of-doc-coyle/

Neutral
C'était bien ça : http://www.leseternels.net/chronique.aspx?id=3149

Lucificum
Shred is Dead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Aoû 2013 22:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

VENGEANCE
New Album Piece Of Cake Scheduled For Release In October 2013

Tour with Mad Max in November

Brimming with confidence and justifiable pride Dutch rock band Vengeance have announced the release of their latest album Piece Of Cake: “People can expect what to my ears is the best Vengeance album to date,” declares guitarist Timo Somers, “the songs are a nice blend of old school Vengeance (think Arabia) and some more modern sounding songs. This time the instrumental side of the band is really outspoken, it features a lot of nice intros, solos and instrumental pieces. And to top it off, Leon sounds better than ever.”

Somers promises eleven gripping new compositions: “´Raintime` is the fastest song on the album. The song kind of sounds like a Malmsteen song with Leon on vocals. Double bass, big chorus and a fast guitar solo are the keywords.” The most typical song is the title track ´Piece Of Cake`. Somers: “We needed a party song for the album and we wrote this together in about an hour in the studio. It`s this typical AC/DC thing with Leon going nuts and some Van Halen like guitars.” The most unusual song is ´Back To Square One`, a blues rock ballad in the vein of Gary Moore. “I don’t think a lot of people know this side of Vengeance,” Somers suggests, “but it showcases our more soulful side.”

Piece Of Cake will be released on 28 October 2013 (Germany: 25 October 2013, USA/Canada: 5 November 2013), before Vengeance embark on their European tour with labelmates Mad Max: “This is a double tour together with Mad Max to celebrate our new albums being released on the same day. I’m pretty sure we’ll be on tour in spring 2014 as well – we’re working on that at the moment.”

Pistolero

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Aoû 2013 10:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

http://www.70000tons.com/home.php

Une petite croisière thématique ?
Bon, faut avoir les moyens mais ça envoie du rêve !
Pingouin
Jean-Pierre Elkathrash

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Aoû 2013 11:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Clawfinger jette l'éponge.

Long-running Swedish rap/metal combo CLAWFINGER has released the following statement:

"Sometimes you grow together, sometimes you grow apart, sometimes you don't grow anywhere but you still keep on going anyway for lack of better options because it's all you know how to do!

"Anyway, the simple truth here and now is that CLAWFINGER are calling it a day, throwing in the towel, going fishing, quitting and moving on to pursue other goals in life!

"After 20 years, 7 albums, more than a thousand gigs and 10 million beers consumed together, it's simply time to put the band to rest and do other things! Nothing is, of course, ever carved in stone, but please don't hold your breath; that is, if anybody out there is stupid enough to even consider doing so!

"It's been one hell of a ride, no doubt about it. Bumpy, yes; long and winding, yes; full of dead ends and wrong turns; but all the same one hell of a fucking ride, an experience to remember and treasure for life!

"All our love, respect and admiration goes out to the people who have supported us along the way, the fans, most of all, because you've always been the fuel on our fire, but hell, even the record companies deserve a little thanking at a time like this.

"There are too many people to thank, but you know who you are, and if you've been there for us, respect to you all for the love, patience and understanding you've shown us through the years. Your dedication has been priceless and maybe we'll see you out there again for the 30th anniversary if we decide to try and cash in on past achievements with the old classic reunion trick; only time will tell!

"Thank you for everything, respect and one love to you all!"
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Éternels Index du Forum -> La Tribune Du Héraut Omniscient [News] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 92, 93, 94  Suivante
Page 70 sur 94

Sauter vers: